Why do white people hate themselves?

Why do white people hate themselves?

The jews. Literally, the jews.

all humans, especially women are subject to hive mind mentality

This. Jews created white guilt.

People think this is meme, but it's true. If you control the media, you control the mind.

Because those eyes are too far apart, thanks a lot Attila the Hun

>30292465
It's western thing only and I thing that Teddy Unabomber explained this quite well in his manifesto. Read the part about the power process.

White guilt is the result not the cause. There's shitton of anti-white propaganda coming from the West here as well but most people don't buy into this shit.

Weakness

white women are stupid and have lots of political power = they paralyze us.

> be white
> enjoy being white. accept whites are stronger.
> but believe in race equality is important
> cannot have these two conflicting ideas in mind
> seek for peace of mind
> in order to have a peace of mind, start blaming your skin color
> mission accomplished. now you are a better person.

Nigger what? Those things don't conflict at all.

Equality is about treating people equally, it's not about everyone having the same level of success. Being proud to be white does not stop you from treating people equally (civil rights & manners)

Leftwing indoctrination and/or ignorance of the truth of history

because we let the minorities flourish

We know we are a weak, dying cucked race.

We don't hate ourselves, we hate all others, then the hate sorta overlaps.

This. For the most part. White women carry water for post mdernism, including all its useless branches ie feminism, ethnic studies, gender studies.

It does nothing but harm society.

Emma Stone a qt. Why would she hate herself?

Because they've been told to. And those of us that do not hate ourselves are considered racist.

A lot of money has been put into making us hate ourselves. But it didn't take that much time

Probably because they lie all the time.

You don't call yourself master race and then constantly bitch about Jews. Then cry race mixing is bad and continue to bitch about Jews which are a mixed race.

A healthy brain just can't reconcile all that.

Good times create weak men, weak men create hard times, hard times create strong men, strong men create good times

Guilt about past. Some inborn hate for traditionalism and appreciation for everything foreign.

undeserved sense of guilt for shit that odds are you and your relatives didn't do and don't do.

honestly, our culture is evolving to a more moral state where we're making less babies to avoid over population/pollution, living life to the fullest, taking care of ourselves, and being kind to others. hopefully china, africa, and mexico/south america follow our example so we get the population under 3 billion and clean up the planet to increase the quality of life for all of us.

I am white and i don't hate myself
stop projecting, faggot

>SHILL THREAD

saged

>White
>People

Young people are a hive mind and flock to whatever is floated as 'cool'.

It's also a class thing. What they hate is working-class whites who see the writing on the wall and who won't be used as cheap labor. The upper middle class whites have the luxury of fleeing when things go to shit.

Because it feels really really really really really really really good to make a spectacle of it

We're literally taught it in school. In my high school English class we read way more modern books about minorities and racism than any sort of classical literature.