PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps)
publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

>TWO YEARS AGO
>Donald Trump Presidential Announcement (w/intro by Ivanka Trump)
youtu.be/q_q61B-DyPk

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-us-military-wants-lasers-shoot-down-north-korean-icbms-21197
defenseworld.net/news/19600/South_Korean_Missile_Interceptor_Passes_Test__To_Be_Mass_produced#.WUU-fGiGPIU
washingtonpost.com/world/japans-coast-guard-leads-effort-to-find-7-missing-us-sailors/2017/06/17/ef307678-5355-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.b7ed68215fe8
gulfnews.com/news/mena/iraq/iraqi-forces-drive-daesh-fighters-from-vicinity-of-us-base-in-syria-1.2045039
rojname.com/3286866
reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-sanctions-idUSKBN1980CF
malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/681538-iran-s-parliament-considers-counter-measures-against-us-sanctions-bill.html
almasdarnews.com/article/iran-china-hold-naval-drills-persian-gulf/
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/two-suspected-al-qaida-militants-killed-in-yemen-drone-strike-1.2045006
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-idUSKBN1980HJ?il=0
rt.com/op-edge/392669-dirty-duterte-isis-us-special-forces/
youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=8m15s
youtube.com/watch?v=je8Adsz_oDU&feature=youtu.be&t=375
youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>op pic
PFFFFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gloria Allred is an evil Jew kike trying to keep a good black man down.

All that is totally true.

-not hubris-

I'm so glad that whoever wrote that got their heart shattered.

>The U.S. Military Wants Lasers to Shoot Down North Korean ICBMs
nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/the-us-military-wants-lasers-shoot-down-north-korean-icbms-21197

>South Korean Missile Interceptor Passes Test, To Be Mass-produced
defenseworld.net/news/19600/South_Korean_Missile_Interceptor_Passes_Test__To_Be_Mass_produced#.WUU-fGiGPIU

>U.S. and Japan launch air-and-sea search for 7 missing U.S. sailors
washingtonpost.com/world/japans-coast-guard-leads-effort-to-find-7-missing-us-sailors/2017/06/17/ef307678-5355-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html?utm_term=.b7ed68215fe8

>Iraqi forces drive Daesh fighters from vicinity of US base in Syria: Presence of Sunni tribal fighters at Al Waleed border crossing effectively denies Iran access to key highway
gulfnews.com/news/mena/iraq/iraqi-forces-drive-daesh-fighters-from-vicinity-of-us-base-in-syria-1.2045039

>US-backed YPG to Send Forces to Syria’s Al-Tanf to Fight Iranian-backed Militia: Source
rojname.com/3286866

>Putin: more U.S. sanctions would be harmful, talk of retaliation premature
reuters.com/article/us-russia-usa-sanctions-idUSKBN1980CF

>Iran's Parliament Considers Counter-Measures Against US Sanctions Bill
malaysiandigest.com/frontpage/29-4-tile/681538-iran-s-parliament-considers-counter-measures-against-us-sanctions-bill.html

>Iran, China hold naval drills in Persian Gulf
almasdarnews.com/article/iran-china-hold-naval-drills-persian-gulf/

>Two suspected Al Qaida militants killed in Yemen by US drone strike
gulfnews.com/news/gulf/yemen/two-suspected-al-qaida-militants-killed-in-yemen-drone-strike-1.2045006

>Afghan soldier killed, several US soldiers wounded in incident at Army base
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-attack-idUSKBN1980HJ?il=0

>Duterte on the ropes as ISIS, US Special Forces crash the Philippines
rt.com/op-edge/392669-dirty-duterte-isis-us-special-forces/

Top kek

typical leftards

they invent invisible oppression because they cant find real oppression

pathetic losers

>Hillary went high
Goddamn the revisionism is so blatant. Do they think this is the fucking 60s and people don't have instant access to what transpired during the campaign?

>Duterte on the ropes
>Implying USSF isn't helping him kill ISIS

youtu.be/PN4gEchJtY4?t=8m15s

>calls sweden a multicultural, crime ridden dystopia

/OUR GUY/

>When you spend two years finely crafting a narrative only to see it fall apart spectacularly because a celebrity bottled water salesman didn't like the rules you tried to establish

Why does richard spencer get so much hate in ptg?
I feel like most anons that hate on him havent even listened to a speech. Why would you attack someone that stands up for our people, even if hes a bit autistic?
Please only serious replies- im genuinely curious.

I didn't realize that cunt Gloria Allred was behind the Cosby accusations. I'm not 100% sure Cosby is innocent. This bitch makes up fake rapes all the time. She was the one who got those dozen women or so to all coincidentally accuse Trump of rape in the same day.

lazy people in the future wont look into it too hard, do you care what happened between the 37th president and whoever he ran against?

*now

He's either controlled opposition, or extremely stupid

Either way he makes 'us' look bad

>wow, what a weird coincidence

HOLY SHIT

who writes this shit? jesus christ that author has clintons cock so far down his throat it's not even funny.

Tricks by the MSM. Ever since that "Hail victory, hail our people" moment, he has been seen as a pariah. MSM did a very good job at tarnishing him.

Someone post what it said for Trump's version.

Exactly, why wouldn't I support a Pro Zion, pro gay, pro communist, pro Gabbard white nationalist like Spencer?

Seriously though. Just think about how close to completely fucked we were before Trump. He is a literal gift from god.

>even if he's a bit autistic?
Autism has nothing to do with it, user. I don't like those whom willingly or unwittingly serve the opposition being so easily visible to the public.
>or in general, for that matter

>Third time I've tried to order a copy of Luther's Works Vol. 47 containing "On The Jews And Their Lies"
>Third time my order's been cancelled for "technical difficulties"
>Ordered pro-Trump/right wing patches from two different vendors
>Both orders go missing
What the fuck is going on? Did shitposting land me on some kind of watchlist?

He's just not like Hitler enough for me. Just another cuck

He does a very good job of tarnishing himself every time he speaks.

I'm so glad that he of all people is doing this shit.

Exhibit A. Can you tell me one thing he did that improved the lives of white people in America?

Don't give me "raising awareness", that's the equivalent of "creating class consciousness" from the left.

>stealing pic and filename
i'll allow it this time

if you keep using meme flags you are

Oh that feels great.

Because he's blatant controlled opposition

>waits until 200 cameras are watching him
>starts seig heiling like an autist and saying heil trump
>CIA connections
>Then starts calling Trump a traitor and saying Trump needs to fail so "alt right" can rise

His sole purpose was to propagate the "alt right" meme. When that fell through he started attacking Trump.

...but he isnt any of those things save for the white nationalism

thanks everyone we did great, this is fabulous its going to be wonderful. we're all very lucky that hillary didnt become the first female president, god, what a horrible woman, america doesnt need that. we're going to do great things, hail victory.

He also said that third rate Jew Marx was right.

This is what you get for using Amazog

>RT

Are you sure?

Exhibit B. He is "right" and "conservative" in name only, his beliefs are much closer to the left than to the conservative right.

My phone saves the filenames as is. I'm too lazy to do anything about it.

Also correct.

>Tulsi OpenBorders Gabbard

spencer is clearly a fucking plant. what kind of ethno nationalist wants open borders...

Name of this cartoon pls

that was genuinly funny

>Has, at one time or another said he is in support of all of those things
>haha no they don't count he was just pretending to be retarded

Can you explain how he got banned from Twitter for his rhetoric, yet managed to get his account back while other people saying the same kind of shit got permabanned?

Is Tariq, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

His alt right movement has gotten alot of attention and has emboldened young whites. Also dont ignore the context of that tweet. Same for the gay tweets.

He supports a non white pro gun control woman for president, why would I ever like him?

This is jewry on another level

Fuck this plant

>WE WILL NOT BE SILENT IN THE FACE OF COMMUNIST OPPRESSION ANY LONGER

OBAMA BTFO
LEFTISTS BTFO
FLORIDA SECURED FOR 2020

>another one of mine
i should start marking a couple choice pixels on all my pictures so i know how far mine spread

You could recycle this is you like

It's over.

>haha no those don't count he was just pretending to be retarded

>one thing he did

He taught us how NOT to achieve your goals.

Why was that made?

He's almost certainly some kind of super-troll, so yes

>His alt right movement has gotten alot of attention and has emboldened young whites.
Emboldened young whites to say fuck trump and vote tulsi? Wow, what a treasure.

>December 23, 2014 – January 20, 2017
>Sarah R. Saldaña was the director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)
>Saldaña
>"We Can't Deport 12 Million Illegals"

youtube.com/watch?v=je8Adsz_oDU&feature=youtu.be&t=375

Ted Cruz gives her few choice words in here.

does that mean voters embraced fear and hate based conservatism?

They are still super salty about the electoral college, huh?

This I use to get outraged at the utter stupidity of his posts, but when you figure out what his real message is, he's pretty funny.

Anti-gays have no choice but to align with our side. Left wing will kick them out.

>With respect.....go fuck yourself
Rato!

because someone thought this was a shill thread, for some reason

YES!!
Mistrial! Hahahahaha

I love that they use these pictures with no sense of irony when Clinton won't let the election go

they are fucking salty about everything. they tried to ram the most corrupt candidate in history down our throat and they got caught. the only way they can possibly save face is if they make trump seem worse somehow.

Fucking retards, man. It's like when Awoobaker shitposts a little the everyone loses their fucking minds and makes multiple threads.

>Mexican in charge of deporting illegals
Typical Obama bullshit. Even legal mexicans have more allegiance to Mexico and illegals than to America.

You just ignored the context. Context matters. This was during trumps syria strikes when many trump voters were frustrated that trump was going neocon on us. Thankfully he didnt.
Maybe the only critisicm from this is that spencer isnt completely loyal to trump but rather to whites as a whole.

Awoobaker pls go

youtu.be/uBsPLEz01Qg

Please, I'm not that autistic.

Awoobaker and Poland are the best bakers.

To this day he's still calling Trump a neocon and being an activist against him.

>Maybe the only critisicm from this is that spencer isnt completely loyal to trump but rather to whites as a whole.
That's a fucking joke. He's loyal to the CIA.

But he isnt. Youre just making this up.

They're just autist spergs, not much you can do. Pretending to be retarded only results in actual mouth-breathing retards coming into threads.

he's clearly not really a ethno nationalist, he supports tulsi gabbard and she wants open borders... i'm like 99% sure he's some deepstate nigger.

> His alt right movement has gotten alot of attention
There it is! "Class consciousness", nothing else to show for. I can provide the context for all his tweets and podcasts. You don't want that.

Pic related is the kind of youth Spencer attracts.

what's gone right for the potus in the last 24h?

Osmosis Jones, nigga

Because he came out of nowhere and is insantly hailed as the leader? He's a fucking plant.

Remember that time spencer didn't hop on literally everything that a media outlet reported as racist? Remember how not endorsing milk as a racist icon didn't just make him and his followers look stupid?

wow what a weird coincidence