2017 = HOTTEST YEAR ON RECORD (AGAIN)

Thanks again Drumpanzees for electing a literal retard who thinks the world is flat and that dinosaurs were fake.

>theguardian.com/environment/2017/mar/21/record-breaking-climate-change-world-uncharted-territory

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BM3Nl
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/scientists-blame-climate-change-for-thick-sea-ice-that-halted-arctic-expedition/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

דו זאלסט נישט archive.is/BM3Nl

Thank You Based Archivebro

>literal jew trying to shame 15% for the state of the global environment
Go oy vey somewhere else you fucking kike

You can't really make that determination only 2 weeks into summer.

saged, kike
its true though, here it is 23ªc and is suposed to be 12 in this time of the year

It makes sense that it's getting hotter. Every year we are getting closer to the sun. Google gravity

That's for 2016 and there was an el nino

NO WAY!!! ITS ALWAYS THE HOTTEST SUMMER ON RECORD!!!
Don't you know, even though the temperature hasn't risen for over a decade its still HOTTER!!!

funny thing is, fake flags don;' save you. I can see through them like a fine sheet of silk.

Go fuck your sister, brainless amerishartlet

JIDF, please

We all know Israel wanted Donald Trump. Stop this charade.

Looks like there's a negative sea surface temperature anomaly around the coastal US...why did Trump leave the Paris Accord?

didn't feel any hotter since the last 20 years of my life faggot

>Jew lies about things getting hot again
First the ovens, now this

i have noticed we have consistently hotter drier, summers with colder milder, winters.

DAMN! If only we would have given a few more billion to china and india.... this whole problem would be fixed. ..

Op is retarded.

New York and California is still not underwater as promised, so shut the fuck up and piss off, I have some old tires to burn. The cucks won't flood themselves on their own apparently.

>jeud
JEW DETECTED
KILL IT WITH TNT

Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world.

IN Texas we havent even hit 100 degrees yet. Normally its in the hundreds by mid May.

Global warming is a lie.

No conversation about the climate applies to the real world without acknowledgment of the ongoing climate engineering programs.

Meme this into mainstream awareness or you are worthless faggots.

global warming is as believable as the globe itself, kys OP you kike the earth is flat just as your ancestors tried telling your autistic ass

>it's hot during summer
>it's always been hot during summer
>but this time it's different
>this time
>it's trump's fault

You feral retards and your make believe.

I am amazed that your brain manages to keep you breathing. Truly an achievement of epic proportions.

Kek

Veranito de San Juan.

>that feel when you know you support policies that will fuck up the environment but will be dead and never have to face the consequences

LOOK AT THOSE FUCKING DIGITS

MY GOD
KEK ALL UP IN THA TBITCH

Are you a bot? How are you able reply to each thread so quickly?

youtube.com/watch?v=SXxHfb66ZgM

I am now starting to think that the World is flat and dinosaurs don't really exist because (((OP))) implied the opposite.

I hate kikes so fucking much.

>HOTTEST EVER
>BETTER LISTEN TO AL GORE AND TAX EVERYTHING TO DEATH

What about how life was thriving millions of years ago when temps were way - way - hotter?

>DENIER!
>BURN AT THE STAKE FOR ASKING FORBIDDEN QUESTIONS!
>SHAME

Uhm... yea... thats how science works...

FUCKING
CELSIUS
DEGREES

HELP
ME
I'M
MELTING
HERE

Fuck off, you earth worshiping faggot
dailycaller.com/2017/06/14/scientists-blame-climate-change-for-thick-sea-ice-that-halted-arctic-expedition/

>only take records for 170 years.

>warming trend

OMG WORLD IS ENDING THE 5BILLION YEARS THAT WE DONT HAVE DATA PROVES GLOBAL WORMING.

vegas here, deal with it, esteban

into the oven

Not hot at all.

2017 can only become the hottest year in the instrumental record if we swing for another full-blown El Nino again, which would be very surprising since the 2015-2016 El Nino was already almost as big as the 1997-1998 one.

its 89 here with overcast and i think its pretty comfy.

I can't believe this.
It's been really cold spring and last summer was pretty cold too.

You're a retard

31 here in Norwich, norfolk

And thats UK 31oc, so hotter than your sand heat with zero humidity and air con

How dare you link a Guardian article as evidence to your claim. Go gas yourself, you fucking asshole.

climate change is more dangerous than most problems (like ozone depletion for example) because the climate is a system that is characterized by a delayed response.

Which means by the time normal people (who doesn't look into the topic too deeply) will personally notice changes in their own lifes and demand action on a large scale, it will already be too late to avoid nonlinear processes of destruction

Climate has always had Cycles.

The only "Man Made Climate Change" is Geo-Engineering/Warfare.

>2017 hottest year
>Article written in March
That map doesn't look like this one.

>colder
>milder
Pick one.

>36 celsius 40 with the humidity

Why do people even like summer? It's fucking hot, sticky, and disgusting. Sure you get out for the occasional swim, and the summer nights are nice, but other than that fuck summer, it's for subhumans.

>vegas here

Does vegas even get humid? 40c is nothing if there's hardly any humidity. Try living in southern ontario where you have like 70-80% humidity and it's 40c, and in the winter it's -30. I don't mind heat as long as i don't feel like i'm all sticky from the humidity.

So one day mars will be like a new earth?

>stories of literal morons and people who can think straight due to brain tumors dying and attributing to conspiracy
Huh... makes you think

Israel is like a natural rotisserie oven. 80 degrees and high 50% Humidity.

Hot weather beats cold any day. I love global warming. Theres only like 5% humidity here in the desert so its great.

A Fucking leaf complaining about the heat. HAHAHAHAHA.
Over Half the Contiguous US is humid subtropical or humid continental.
I live in Michigan and work outside, we have the same climate, its not that bad.

Ye and it has nothing to do with geo-engeneering goy. But sent us more money !

>Hot weather beats cold any day.

You're not white.

But I get what you mean, though, i've been to California where there was low humidity and the heat was much more tolerable. I have also been to Georgia where my cousins are in the summer, and i truly don't know how people survive there.

>A Fucking leaf complaining about the heat.

Yeah it's pretty cold here all year then summer rolls around and it's hot and humid as fuck. I just don't like the heat

Climate change is real and it's happening.

I don't like it either but still. If it could stay about 20C all year that'd be great.

I wonder how much CO2 your tribe being burnt alive will emit.

>israel
>mfw

NOT an argument

>28c today
>heatwave through next week
>brilliant drinking weather
Absolutely glorious

>implying it is human fault

No shit, it's been happening for 4 billion years.

You convinced me. The US entering the paris accord would have made 2017 the coolest year on record.

No because Mars cannot sustain an atmosphere. If current data is right it was already like the earth. But got stripped by solar winds.

>hottest year for rest of the planet
>coldest june and may for russia
fuck you cunts do something with pollution we are freezing here

Living next to africa

I'm having a hard time not walking around killing Christians.

If A then B, either A or not B, get it?

>on Sup Forums this might not be bait

>mfw climate change drowns Israel in heat waves and starts wars for water between Jews and Arabs

very nice

>warming and cooling cycles last for many years
>warmer than last year
>warmest year on record
>records being PRECISELY kept with modern tools hasn't even occurred for two decades
>alarmists think this means something
Why are alarmists so fucking stupid?
Why do skeptics have to point out the obvious for them all the time?

it's +36 in siberia too btw

One of the many things I hate about this place... Its horrendous summer.

Which means eight years of liberal climate change policy did nothing?

He probably sets up an rss like feed that scans threads and notifies him every time there is a link posted. Sup Forums API is public.

>liberal retards not realizing that we're coming out of an ice age and have been doing so for thousands of years

Science has proven that if all kikes are burned that it will actually have a reverse effect. Total human CO2 emissions will return to ZERO and burning fossil fuels will emit bees to pollinate plant life across the globe.
All in favor of burning the Jooooooo, say S.

Why does everyone forget about the Solar Winds? All this talk about colonizing Mars. No one ever talks about the dead core of Mars and the Solar Winds.

wow what a snappy remark kike i bet the rabbi would be proud

talking out of your fucking arse u fucking faggot

you idiots need to learn how to read a psychrometric chart.

A literal kike got 90 replies....kek.

>tfw you didnt even bother to change your flag

underrated