Muh $15 minimum wage will kill all restaurants!

Pic related, its Melbourne, Australia. Minimum wage around there is something like $23 which is a little over $17 USD. Dining scene is as strong as it ever has been with many world class restaurants on entire strips of restaurants from hipster joints to fast food to hole-in-the-wall pizza places etc. How do you explain that if paying those wages would kill the hospitality industry?

Burgers are so used to getting food for dirt cheap, maybe its time you started appreciating the work these people do since they obviously work pretty hard to keep you all so fat.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/05/seattles-2-9-unemployment-rate-tells-us-nothing-about-the-effects-of-seattles-minimum-wage-rise/#1cc2483568b8
archive.is/BijZa
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/06/03/we-can-predict-the-effects-of-seattles-15-an-hour-minimum-wage/#41557e404064
usatoday.com/story/money/2016/11/03/starbucks-earnings/93133758/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying

>eating in restaurants
>eating food prepared by niggers
Nope

The irony is that making 15+ dollars an hour is the difference between being able to eat at those restaurants. Old school American business owners used to respect the fact that their own employees should be able to afford the services they provide, or what the fuck is the point.

>people carrying around food
>get tipped along with the wage
>be filthy rich

>wash dishes
>get paid peanuts
>get a skin disease on your hands from having your hands constantly wet

The niggers we do have in our country never work at proper restaurants, and even fast food is rare.
Tastes good man.
But this thread is stupid. Each country has to do what's best by its citizens.

>Minimum wage around there is something like $23

Liar, its about $16

Ah, meant to turn australian flag back on

jesus christ u fucking autistic edgelords need to give it a rest

>eating food cooked by other people
absolutely cucked mate.

Tipping is retarded and always has been

The $15 minimum wage crowd needs to make a choice. Advocate the complete removal of tipping and have your $15, or give up and go home.

They can't have both. Anyone who wants both gets no sympathy from us.

THIS KILLS THE RIGHT WING RETARD BILLIONAIRE GLOBALIST SHILLKEK.

REMEMBER, CHILDREN. CONSERVATIVES ALWAYS FIGHT AGAINST HIGHER WAGES FOR WORKERS. ALWAYS.

The whole point of a minimum wage is to inspire folks to make more of themselves, to get a better job with better money.
To improve their situation, their lot in life. If the minimum becomes liveable people will be content with flipping burgers all their lives - as a species we are inherently lazy and we need pushing.
Can you see this?

Look at the photo. Do you see any young people?
Boomers sustain the restaurant industry, esp in Australia.
In fact man cafes deliberately charge $17 per sandwich to cater exclusively to boomers, and keep young people away.

Actually the entire point of the minimum wage is to provide a living wage for workers. Nobody who works full time should live in poverty. I understand that (((pol))) exists to serve Mr. Shekelstein but holy shit u right wing retards need to uncuck yourselves

That's because a record number of people dropped out of the workforce.

You're celebrating the fact that they stopped looking for jobs and are now going to go on welfare or wind up homeless. Congratulations.

How much for a Garden Salad on average?

forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2017/04/05/seattles-2-9-unemployment-rate-tells-us-nothing-about-the-effects-of-seattles-minimum-wage-rise/#1cc2483568b8

How many more years of your life are going to pass before you google "supply and demand" at least once?

Let's archive that
archive.is/BijZa

I've never worked minimum wage in my life, not even when I was working while in highschool. Not my fault you're worse than a nigger.

In burgerland, we have machines that will replace most fast food workers.

Grampa you're yelling again.

>That's because a record number of people dropped out of the workforce.

No it isn't. Employment boomed. You right wing retards are so fucking mentally handicapped, you don't know that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down.

Do u retards have any fucking grasp of how strong the labor market is at 2.8% unemployment?

I honestly cannot believe that people as retarded as you actually exist.

Its truely sad that faggots like you are employed to try to subvert the only unsubvertable board online. Our secret discord groups have your stuff. You decided to join this battlefield.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHHA you right wing retards always love posting your billionaire globalist heroes who fight against higher wages for workers.

God I love exposing u right wing retards for what you are.

Tim Worstall? The guy who said when unemployment was 4.2% that it would go up and got btfo?

2014:

We Can Predict The Effects Of Seattle's $15 An Hour Minimum Wage
forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/06/03/we-can-predict-the-effects-of-seattles-15-an-hour-minimum-wage/#41557e404064

>We would therefore expect to see reasonably large unemployment effects.

OOPS

you right wing retard billionaire globalist shills really must love getting btfo by me

are you some kind of fat fuck because that's who goes to "restaurants"

Nah I just hate you right wing retard billionaire globalist cucks

he has none. Right wing retards are so mentally fucked up, they don't even know what that when unemployed get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. Right wing retards are literally too mentally retarded to understand this simple concept.

What do you do for a living and how much do you earn?
I earn $750/week working a semi skilled facilities job - and you think a 16 year old working at DD's should make $600/week for pouring joe? And then what would happen user - our morning joe would get more expensive. Because I would be forced to subsidize an uneducated, unambitious person's 'wages'.
Money flows from my pockets into theirs already in the form of taxes.

>obamaleaf hiding behind a democratic flag now(as a non american)
>obamaleaf calling anyone else globalist cucks
Holy shit, why haven't you just offed yourself you autistic piece of shit. You don't even argue or present facts you post nonsensical, schizophrenic rants for 60+ posts in a thread and simple deflect/deny anything posed as evidence against your claims. What a pathetic piece of shit you are. I'd get mad at your constant shitposting if it wasn't so funny seeing into the mind of a lunatic.

I hope you don't actually believe this is a refutation to what I posted and are just baiting.

You're a cuck who gets paid very little so because you're a failure in life, you want other people to get paid little? You right wing retards really are fucked up u know that.

The only reason you exist is to fight for your billionaire globalist overlords. You want workers to make as little as possible so the wealthy elites who own you can have it all.

You bring up coffee.

Starbucks makes billions a year in profits. They can easily afford to pay their workers more, but you right wing retards exist to fight on behalf of your corporate gods.

Starbucks posts record profits amid global expansion
usatoday.com/story/money/2016/11/03/starbucks-earnings/93133758/

Wait, do you honestly expect obamaleaf to do anything but post one of his 100+ images of "evidence" he has saved and the copypasta replies he has? He has no arguments, he has no reasoning, he throws out buzzwords at everyone(expect me to get called a right wing retard for simply laughing at him and not even attempting to argue with that sperg). He is living EXTREMELY far on the spectrum.

Which flag triggers you more, bitch? Leaf or Democrat?

I did refute your bullshit.
You right wing retards promised me a higher minimum wage would kill jobs. It didn't happen. Your entire billionaire globalist ideology is a lie

Except Australia and Canada are going into the shitter.

Why are you so triggered by me?

I did refute him.
You right wing retards are allowed to exist because you serve your billionaire globalist overlords well and you always fight against higher wages for workers. ALWAYS. You don't even dispute that. There's no debate here.

Neither, I am simply pointing out how crazy you are, I am sure you only rebuttal will be "ur a rite wyng retard, ur mad I am btfoing you" when I haven't posted a single argument against our nonsensical rants and only laugh at your sad mental state.

>democrats
>not globalist cunts
oh I am laffin

"Dining scene"
You mean people eat food? No shit.

So many broad/ambiguous/anecdotal statements, which is what you don't understand - the minimum wage is cutting those workers overall earnings. The businesses will still operate, because many of them are owned by the government and the corporations and they've long-since been paid for - and many others which aren't part of the establishment will shut down out of inability to pay.

Let's talk math - it's not about food being cheap or expensive. It's about the value of the food reflecting the market, which means the working and middle class. In turn, that also increases the ability of the owners to keep the restaurants open.

In the US, an average waiter in a central urban environment in which the minimum wage is $8 or less, already makes up to $40 per hour on a good night with tips. If you stack the minimum wage, guess what ACTUALLY happens? Those tips are then redistributed and balanced vs. the minimum wage. And in turn, they are TAXED. Guess what happens as a result? The government grows, and becomes more bloated, prints and wastes more money. So you get a slope decline - the year-over-year factor being that at first, you won't see a change. But, quietly, the expenses of government and restaurant owners are growing. And as they grow, the tips will begin to decline. And when the tips decline, the restaurant owners can no longer afford to pay the increased wages (which are really just redundant calculations of wage + tips into a core wage). And when that happens, the workers start to effectively take home less as the prices go up. As economics is an expanding pie, what would normally happen is that the tips will grow with the market as the surrounding wage earners make more money with less government spending. And how can we chart that? See below.

Year 1: 8 + 15 per hour in tips vs. 23 wage, food = $5
Year 2: 8 + 18 per hour in tips vs. 23 wage, food = $7
Survivable until year 10 - USA is in year 156.

It's nice to see someone who hates niggers and spics so damn much.

Your intentions are good but this is incorrect. It does nothing of the sort.

The entire left wing ideology is taking money from someone and giving it to someone else. Forced charity. You will never subvert by sounding hard in your speech but then being a leftist. What you do will work on jewish boards like reddit but not here. Just found out you are part jew. Still working on your case in discord

>getting so buttflustered you reply to me multiple times
I know that someone this autistic can't help it, you see someone laughing at you and you MUST respond. What runs through such a mental head at that time I wonder.

I post facts, graphs, stats, data. You have nothing here except you're showing how triggered you are by me.

That isn't a refutation of the point, that's Ad hominem. You brought up a separate argument in an attempt to discredit his current argument.

you know your $15 isnt even 11,5 american dollars right?

That makes no sense.

I'm an attorney and the firm charges $525 for every hour I work.

You think I could afford to pay an attorney $525/hour?

>The entire left wing ideology is taking money from someone and giving it to someone else.

Yeah from your billionaire globalist overlords to workers.

Lol that's exactly right. That's why you right wing retards hate liberals so much.

>still buttflustered
It's ok, I know your ranting is about the only social interaction you get.

I love how obsessed you are with me and how triggered you are by me

Also, friendly reminder that this angsty leaf is not only autistic, but still in school. What kind of education are they giving out in today's world.

What do you do for a living and how much money do you earn?

You don't work, do you - and you're lecturing (sic) me on wages...
Fuck off back to UCB and don't forget to ask daddy for an increase in your allowance because fighting the good fight just got a little harder.

>RIGHT WING RETARD
Found Obama leaf.

>being this triggered by me

>s-stop laughing
>y-you must be triggered
>o-obamaleaf wins again
Tip of the spectrum
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Everyone else notice how obsessed this retard is with me?

rly maeks me think

>being so buttflustered that you can't let someone laughing at you go unanswered
Keep proving my assertions right, you sure are the voice of reason here.

>being this triggered by me

wut? don't know if you've ever waited but no one reports cash tips, which in some places such as Hooters and most bars make up the vast majority of tips. otherwise i have no idea wtf you're babbling about.

Nothing triggers u right wing retards more than workers making a decent wage and low unemployment

my chestnuts are roasting

have you brought 1 argument to this thread?

OY VEY
S-stop laughing at me
S-stop calling me autistic
y-you must be triggered
I-i always win arguments from my uni dormroom

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

Thanks Obama!

>kill the hospitality industry
This should be a goal anyway

I mean.. do you even think you're hiding how triggered you are by me?

zee almonds

Hey autismo, you keep doing you. I am sure your nonsensical, autistic rants really get people to agree with you. I have a buddies party to go to but continue living life on the spectrum. Thanks for the laugh I am sure when I check back in later you will still be autistically shitposting. Again, I appreciate the humor.

So how does importing brown labourers help white workers, exactly? What about America's bloated tax codes, and the lovely affirmative action, how's that helping the white working class?

this

You are making an argument using a picture????? I need some data, fag.

>What is real unemployment
Current Labor Force Participation rate is 62.7%, the lowest since December of 1977

Why do right wing retards think that posting a bunch of charts of Bush crashing the economy in 2008 hurts Obama?

Ever notice how right wing retards will not once show Obama's actual record from 2009 to 2017? You know why? Because right wing retards know Obama has a very strong economic record.

Why are you so obsessed with me tho?

Have you brought 1 argument to this thread?

No you mean from hard working White people particularly Christian families who get their taxes jacked up to pay for mudskins that have invaded all of our countries because of jewish control in our politics and money. Leftist politics: Women and coloreds want to live in white man(aka western) culture and have all benefits of white man culture at the forced expense of white man tax dollars. Jew hates white man for 2000 years because they spread christianity. Jew works for satan so gets power in earth to rule the kingdoms and crush whitey once and for all. Daily reminder all leftist and communist bullshit came from the synagogue of satan aka modern day Jew.

You again... You do understand that Seattle is experiencing a construction and tech boom????Your chart shoes shit, relative to the minimum wage.

Most right-wingers in the US are dipshit hicks and working-class beer-drinking morons living dead-end lives who literally pander to Goldman Sachs and Wall Street to prevent them from ever rising out of it. Pretty funny desu.

>sitting in your hovel all day
>not eating at upscale restaurants with your compatriots while drinking expensive liquor and discussing der untergang des abendlandes

What do you do for a living, what do you contribute towards society, how much do you earn, how much taxes do you pay?

No need to reply - ask yourself these questions when you do come home after a 12 hour day and realize you're not going forward in life.
But thanks to cunts like Pocahontas, the folks that do nothing are catching you up on the back of your labor.

I hope we joust again in 10 years user - I was like you.

Thanks Obama!

wow, muhh hwages

I have never once seen you post an actual statistic. It has all been more like this:
which is the saddest thing I have ever seen on any chan. Cripplechan included.

Under a minimum wage raise, your employer is allowed to confiscate your tips up to the minimum wage bar. i.e. if you get $16 per hour in wages but make an unprofitable amount in tips/suck at your job, you will either have those tips garnished or you'll be fired.

Dziekuje Maciej

You got btfo and now you're flailing, jumping from topic to topic.

Why did you post this article like a retard? Do you admit that your billionaire globalist hero Tim Worstall who fights for lower wages for workers btfo himself?

No tips for the server. So the waiters make less. Everybody else should be fine with it.

That's what you did, you still haven't said anything about my original argument.

>>What is real unemployment

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAH

Right wing retards actually think my 80 year old retired grandma is unemployed.

Holy shit u retards have no fucking clue what a labor force or what an unemployment rate is.

The CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers. WTF DID YOU THINK IT WAS?

There are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here?

If you're really interested in helping the white working class, Obama isn't your guy, even Xlumpf is better.

it hurts

you're a good goy

It's not just Seattle. Higher minimum wages are boosting the economy all over the US. You right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks who fight for lower wages for workers got btfo

On top of this, your boss is already assuming your tips as part of your wage. So guess what happens to your hours as a waiter? That's right, you're getting cut to maybe 15-20 hours per week. Now you have to find a second job to cover those other hours and hope your second schedule doesn't interfere with the first. Good luck!

this

you fucking nailed it

It's not the governments job to regulate wages. The market regulates wages.

>wealthy white liberal area
Yea, I'm sure this will work great in the inner city.