When did you realize the right has become SJWs?

We were always complacent. The left was always under this cloud of whiny bullshit to do anything.
Now that they've revealed what they really are, violent, crazed psychopaths who would rip this country apart rather then accept the current POTUS, we've become the victims.

[spoiler]but we're the ones who are armed.
Don't bring a bike lock to a gunfight.[/spoiler]

All this concern trolling has me sleepy

When we decided to follow their rules.

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules." If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters. You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.

Looks like the kikes are afraid of being fought with their own tactics so they sent the JIDF to shill

The fuck are you talking about

This is a pushback against Marxism. Had to be done.

Third thread I've with this agenda in like an hour. Very natural.

>please stop fighting back guis, we're losing now

Fuck off. We'll never be SJWs for a very simple reason: we're fighting for the truth.

In conflict, the rules of engagement are set by the aggressor, which in this case is the left. We're simply responding to their attacks in kind, which is very bad news for them because we're a lot stronger than they are.

hey /leftypol/ if you're going to push ideas here you need more than 5 people to push them

>THE LEFT IS DA REAL FASCISTS!!!

What a fucking cuck.

>Sup Forums is now raiding and attacking people over nothing just like SJWs. Why has Sup Forums abandoned it's principles?

When Am*rican teenagers (the most retarded people in this world) started identifying as "alt-right".

Fighting for white rights is social justice shit.

Please enlighten us on these Sup Forums "principles".

We're not fighting for rights. We're fighting for survival.

If you haven't recognized that the left is at war with us by now, you probably never will.

It basically boils down to: taking things too serious is retarded. Look at what happened with Project Chanology and this whole Kekistani normie shitfest.

That doesn't mean you can't take a stand against or for something. Just do it for one thing only. If you have to ask what that is you need to go back.

/comfy/ for all

This.

Leftist shills obviously. Tru Con fuckheads like Ben Shapiro play right into their hands too.

Moderate: Okay, gentlemen... take 5 paces, then turn and shoot. SJW has won the coin toss and will shoot first. Understood?
Conservative: Yes.
SJW: Whatever.
Moderate: One...
SJW: turns and points pistol, hand trembling in terror
Moderate: looks at SJW scornfully Two...
SJW: CHECK YOUR PRIVILEGE! shoots in Conservative's general direction... misses horribly
Conservative: What the deuce? turns around You bastard!
SJW: How dare you turn around! You're not a gentleman!
Moderate: Conservative! You must take three more paces before you may turn around!
Conservative: That coward shot at me after two!
Moderate: Do not lower yourself to his level! Death before dishonor!
Conservative: That doesn't mean what you think it does! aims at SJW
SJW: EEK! cowers
Moderate: How dare you! draws pistol on Conservative If you do not turn around this instant, I shall shoot you myself, you dishonorable cur!

>every single day
>10+ slide posts about how "The right is JUST LIKE THE LEFT, GUYS!"

Take your divide and conquer bullshit elsewhere

If this is acceptable why not just ship conservatives to liberal cities and have them riot? Why stop there?