I saw 3 blacks today in my neighbourhood, what the fuck is going on, Sup Forums?

I saw 3 blacks today in my neighbourhood, what the fuck is going on, Sup Forums?

>tanned polacks

those are the refugees that we send you.

best regards,

your favorite neighbour, Germany

Nothing goy, relax...

You can thank all the Sup Forums threads for that.

If you let them live you failed your race

Are you sure they weren't dark skinned whites?

BASED!!!!!! BASED BLACK MEN!!!!!!

"Oh no, I saw 3 niggers today, Poland is cucked reee"

GET FUCKED YOU PUSSY-ASS BIGOT, welcome to the modern world. Or have you not seen any people other than vodkanigger slavs in your backwards-ass polish town?

Don't worry my dude, it was just a bunch of kids coming back from the coal mine
Logical consequence to EU sanctions, you will soon spent your mandatory 50 hours/week down there too
Hope you enjoy your whiteness

it's nothing goy chill it's summer people get tanned

But this is horrific! More than one dindu in one city! Is this the beginning of the chimp jihad?

did you really think you were safe little-dicked polish boy? we will come for you, no matter where you live. even your backward ass slavic shithole going to get BLACKED

Your government have taken in refugees to avoid sanction from EU.

How can you?! We gave you our Erasmus virgins as a sacrifice!

Hey nigger, poland is a shithole, and if anyone, AND I MEAN ANYONE hears you talking about that BBC shit you're going to get thrown the fuck out

Polish, i can confirm that shit. I talked about all that gangster bullshit, this was when i wasn't redpilled and i got my ass handed to me.

>has to hide behind EU flag
pathetic

its weird how were experiencing the same thing.
MY community used to have turks/morrocans for as long i can remember, but in recent years there has been a huge increase in negroes and even spics
at least your country is based
it could even be some "french" people lol

Who knows, maybe your government secretly importing niggers.

If your women would quit getting blacked, then they wouldn't come.

There goes the neighborhood. Might as well start packing your shit now and move to Iceland or something.

Make a good impression and attack them on sight.

That's what this will come down to. Use violence or lay down while they rape your women, destroy your homeland and then kill you.

Fight or die.

4U, buddy.

it's called diversity
welcome to europe

>Iceland

I know that in your tiny little mind that when you think Iceland you see images of Vikings and golden haired tall men drinking mead but in actuality modern day Iceland is a leftist Marxist shit hole. A country with a population of less than half a million and they still want to bring in refugees lol

Iceland is no different than any Scandinavian country, they are all cucked and marked for death.

They are the last place that isn't overrun. Their marxist government knows their population couldn't handle more than a handful. Best not to take any at all, but it's like you say, they ARE nordcucks after all, so there are a couple.

Welcome to Europe! Enjoy it!

Were they 100% niggers or mutts from England ? Last time i've been to Poland i saw 3 half-niggers at Biedronka with their white grandparents. I was surprised

>They are the last place that isn't overrun
It's really not. They are importing huge numbers of non-europeans for their pure half a million nation. Only their geographical location saved them so far.

I have a serious question. Which president/parliament allowed such huge number of immigrants to come to France?

only 100K non whites would kill them

you better pray they were tourists

KEK

All of them

i keep seeing solitary white women with milkdud children in tow. never in my life seen a nigger lady with chalky kids attached. never.

the white women always have neck tats

It's the end of days

Man, black people aren't even that bad. Sure, too many of them listen to shitty music like rap, but at least they aren't sand nigger muslims.

If you are thinking about moving, its too late. Your property value is currently plummeting.

>tfw I've seen literally one black person in 22 years and that was in the capital. (plenty of gypsies though)

All of them. Even the "right" doesn't want to do anything about it, illegals aren't being deported and nigs are still allowed to bring their whole families here.

burger?

Gypsies are worse than niggers.

I saw an interracial couple (nigger and Slavic coal-burner) with a niglet. I live in a super-white city, what is going on?

Strongly disagree. Way less violent. Prone to theft and money related jew tricks though.

I prefer the term Cucknada

Diversity

>Man, black people aren't even that bad
Nice flag Moshe.

Weird, i always imagined Canada being quite picky concerning their immigrants.
Especially since you don't border the middle east

Which city are you from?

>niggers
>part of the modern world

You mean 'welcome to the third world.'

I know that feeling. I live in a very small and white town in the middle of nowhere. And suddenly I am seeing niggers. It's a very annoying feeling. Niggers always have to spread.

Idk if they're less violent but they're definitely worse. They live in their little slums, they're ugly and they stink. They're always trying to steal or to scam people, i've seen niggers succeed in life but never gypsies. I've never seen a gypsy policeman or doctor for example. They're all thieves or beggars, i've noticed that gypsies in France recently started to LARP as syrian refugees to get more money.

You know what to do
this

Only when you're white or asian.

Has to be Warsaw.

No, i've seen niggers at Biedronka in Gliwice.
It could be anywhere in poland

That is true, most of the gypsies I've seen are just day to day tricksters or work other people's farms. Having said that, I don't know, I prefer gypsies with their shitty smells living in the awful parts of the town than nignogs starting fights around.

>mfw i've seen a black man once this year
>and it was at a basketball game

I wonder how the situation is over at my capital, probably infested with niggers swarming our schools by now

I would expect such a statemant from a "man" with such a flag.

Polesit when?

>They're ugly and stink
Ever met a nigger?
When it comes to being ugly and stinking, they're race is first.

Krakow

>GET FUCKED YOU PUSSY-ASS BIGOT, welcome to the modern world.
Where the only acceptable racism is against Whites

support the refugees, say no to radical islam :)

(((Capitalism)))

Did you think you could adopt the Jewish system without getting blacked?

I've seen 4 black in my osiedle in Poznań in the early 90s.

They lived there since late 1980s, their children were born here, had polish names and spoke better polish than the patols next door.

Sometimes africans have enough of the dindu ways of their fathers and flee to the fatherland of the priest that helped them irrigate their crops

It happens, dumbfrogposterkun, and has happened even in the 2nd RP.

Kraków has become faggot central in the last 10 years. Literally all the tv/actor/suckdick for a role people I know have moved to Kraków, because it's easiest to suck a guys dick and get a role there.
And only 1/5th of them are female.

They will fuck your woman and niggerfiy your country. What are you gonna do about it? Just sit on Sup Forums and complain while listening to right wing podcasts?

Jews forced shit skins into.your neighborhood.

Wait user, think, did your sister have a sleepover?

>tfw you've been noticing the increasing number of niggers in your previously all white area

Shoot them