2006 MSNBC article suggests "Bin Laden couldn't decide where last plane should crash"

archive.is/aQS4e

wew the irony. the one hijacked plane that got the "let's roll" treatment also didn't have a destination picked out. certainly wasn't Building 7 as the article suggests it might have been heading to D.C. and the WH.

were we this naive still in 2006 or was there starting to be evidence mounting that triggered this coverup article?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isis-fighters-escape-safely-syria
twitter.com/AnonBabble

On 9/11, after the attacks had already begun, the last aircraft hijacked by al-Qaida terrorists was United Airlines Flight 93. But to this day, the ultimate target of the terrorists on this aircraft has never been confirmed.
It was on Flight 93 that the passengers learned through phone calls to loved ones that two planes had crashed into the World Trade Center. The passengers made the decision to fight back.
The 9/11 commission concluded the Flight 93 passengers may have been close to regaining control of the airplane. Cockpit recordings, translated from Arabic, indicate the hijackers became fearful of the uprising and put the aircraft into a fatal dive. In the final seconds, the hijackers can be heard saying, "put it down, put it down” and “God is great."
The airplane crashed in an empty field outside of Shanksville, Pa., just 240 miles northwest of Washington, D.C., or about another 30 minutes of flying time from the nation's capital.
Tyler Drumhiller was the head of CIA operations in Europe at the time. He suspects the target was the White House, but he is not certain, in part because intelligence intercepts suggest the al-Qaida chain of command wasn't certain either.
"I suspect the guys in Afghanistan didn't know,” Drumhiller said. “I suspect what they were doing is they were given a list of maybe 10 places -- all of the main places in Washington -- and they picked the ones they were going to go after.”

you go through all the trouble of planning the most impossible mission of a lifetime, and you don't even decide on your targets?

Eh, that's just good opsec. Keeping information on a need-to-know basis.

>"bin laden"
>having something to do with 9/11

I often wonder if I had been paying any attention to the news if I would have fallen for the 9/11 narrative, or how long it would have taken for me to start calling bullshit.

Taking control of a plane wasn't close to an impossible mission in 2001. Like Drumhiller said, the plan was probably something along the lines of "If you can get the White House, get it, if not, here's some other places you could hit in the general area instead."

/THREAD

$0.0911 have been deposited

>muslims dindu nuffin
How deep exactly is the paki cock lodged in your throat atm?

>amerilards believe two dumb jihadis with some plastic knife managed to steal two planes, fly them through thousands of km and land them with extremely high precision in both towers

>people from 2006 believed OBL is the mastermind
>gets mad that article from 2006 is still claiming it

>he thinks planes crashed into buildings

The Jews did 9/11

>flying a plane that's already airborne is hard
Almost every fucking system on planes are automated, even back then. It doesn't take a fucking rocket scientist.

to those that need it spelled out for them
>4 planes hijacked
>only 3 complete the mission
>but 4 buildings destroyed
>intelligence report says "we'll never know what the 4th target was meant to be"

He should have had it crash into some place that would confuse the fuck out of people for years

I think the final plane was actually headed to NY but they are under orders to shill hard that it was headed to DC because people might connect the dots between WTC7 needing to have been hit by a plane to come down

You know, I never really thought about that, but it kind of makes sense. Obviously WTC7 was going to come down, but what was the cover story meant to be?

Was it just set an office fire and hope the general chaos would be good enough? Did some other plan go sideways? The alleged storyline is so convoluted you have to wonder how much they thought out ahead of time and how much turned out to be last-minute improvisation.

Even small operations very often don't go as planned, and, whatever happened, this was a pretty damn big operation.

It was heading to the white house, this is well known and was discussed by the attackers well before hand in their plan. Other targets were shitty memorials and monuments in DC if they couldn't make it to the white house.

>mastermind =/= financier

Nigger you're retarded.

>muh holograms

American education is best education

Bin Laden was a douchebag, but he literally had fuck all to do with 911
Planes were real, but were hijacked electronically by remote (QRS11)
Towers were built with the intent of destruction 33 years later
Bin Laden tapes post 2001 are all obvious fakery, and anyone who isn't retarded knew it at the time, bin laden likely died from his congenital liver problems in 2002/3
The true 'masterminds' were people like Rockefeller, Kissinger, Bush sr., Wolfowitz, Perle, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Zakheim, etc mostly ((neocon)) but others too.
Saudis provided some patsies with fake id's, Mossad kept tabs on them and likely handled the last minute wiring in the towers, people in the US deep state made sure nothing got uncovered before the 'big wedding'
Israeli state owned telephone company had everyone's phone in the US bugged and knew when they were being tapped.
Various theories about the 4th plane, which was delayed before take-off. Some say bldg7, i don't think so, i think 7 was meant to come down during the collapse of tower1 when the dust cloud would have hidden it's collapse.
The 4th plane was likely intended to decapitate congress, killing alot of the sitting gov't, thus activating COG for Cheney and co. to run america like a secret dictatorship, full media control etc
Honestly 2017 and still believing the 19 goat-herders with boxcutter theory, wew lad

Firstly, how do you know any of that?

second
>19 goat-herders with boxcutter theory, wew lad
is that what you call engineers? An Egyptian born man studying in Germany and attending a known radical mosque. His german room mate is literally on record recalling that he thought that this guy would probably end up bombing something.

>Firstly, how do you know any of that?
research for 16 years, it's all public knowledge if you look hard enough
No matter if they all had degrees, they simply could not have subdued passengers, entered the cockpit, subdued trained pilots without emergency codes being sent or calls for help (there are well trained policies for these things), seized control of the plane and redirected themselves to nyc from 38000 feet over the midwest without help from atc, maneuvered the planes with perfect precision, etc
The towers speedy, symmettrical collapses from asymmetric damage and fires
Atta may have been a radical, may have thought he was a super-terrorist, but he was only a passenger on that plane.

I see the Sup Forums airline pilot experts have arrived

They trained with flight sims.

26 May 2017 - In the Financial Times, former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad says that 9 11 was an 'inside job'.

He insists that the 9 11 attacks were a 'false flag' operation. He refers to conversations with a janitor from the Twin Towers. William Rodriguez 'Last Man Out' heard explosions before any plane hit the buildings. Italian president Cossiga said it was an inside job, the german minister von Bulow said it, too.

He sees ISIS as being a non-Moslem 'political' force. US Allowing ISIS Fighters To Escape Safely in Syria: Video Emerges Of US Allowing ISIS Fighters To Escape Safely In Syria .

>zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-13/video-emerges-us-allowing-isis-fighters-escape-safely-syria

Here some.

Atta speaked Hebrew. Atta had an ID with jewish spelling in his pocket. Atta had a lot of IDs in his pocket. Atta was Mossad.

>were we this naive still in 2006

By and large, we were that naive until about 2010.

How did the 9/11 hijackers gain access to the cockpits?

They asked the stewardesses nicely if they could show their gay friend the cockpit since they were on a honeymoon vacation to the US.

> Implying that flight 93 wasn't shot down by the F-16's of the 119th fighter wing in order to protect the Whitehouse
>Implying that the govt didn't go to great lengths to cover this fact up.

Are we still in the timeline where people think the Pentagon was hit by an airplane?