What does Sup Forums think about a Moldova/Romania reunification?

Also, what does Sup Forums think of Moldova?

Town rapist

Easier to nuke one subhuman country than two

Really?

The same could be said of the European Union.

Fpbp
Yeah, my ex used to watch this russian jerry springer tier show and when it involved moldovans it was fucking trash people.

This, had a moldovan gf and she told me a story of a town rapist. No joke.

>The same could be said of the European Union.
>Dependent on EU gibs,
>leeches like parasites from developed nations
emigrating to jewsa won't make you a human, filth. You'll still remain a subhuman, atleast you'll have the mexicans to keep you company

It might be a good thing if it makes the cucked countries send more money this way.

Holy shit, I've been BTFO'd

It's mostly the Gagauz and Gypsies that are rapist. Because they're basically Turks.

We're the poorest Jews in the world.

Artificial state that used to be a part of Romania until the liberators stole it and deposited most of its Mongolian army whilst deporting Romanians to Siberia.

Nowadays they leech of our university system and our citizen programs so they can leech of EU as well, suddenly I see that we're more alike than I thought.

Nice to see you've wholeheartedly learned their nigger tier bantz as well. You can even call yourself "white" now

Moldova is rightful Ukrainian clay

Literally who? Some african country?

Uniting the two would be like uniting a big turd with a little turd to make an even larger turd.

literally who

A unification sooner than 10 years would be bad for both sides actually.

They need to cut down that russophilia

I want unification with Moldova.
I want, literally, everybody that has moldovian citizenship or can obtain one to become a romanian citizen.

I also want ukrainian refugees to move here.

BUT
For all of them to be women.

I support it 100%. I am a a firm supporter of nation states. There is no reason for an ethnic group to be divided.

>Dependent on EU gibs,
>leeches like parasites from developed nations
Romania is at the bottom when it comes to free gibs.