THE DEEP STATE - 50 Year Old Recording Explains Why The World Is Going Crazy

hooktube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
This video outlines the illuminati, luciferians, and who really controls the main governments of the world. The video also has a great slideshow of redpilled infographics. Read by Myron Fagan in 1967.

Remember to resist their goals, which are as follows:
>abolition of ordered government (money controls politics, citizens are slaves)
>abolition of inheritance, private property, patriotism (hyper-taxation, inflation, fiat money)
>abolition of the nuclear family (raising age of consent, birth control, abortion, single parenthood, depression, suicide, mental (((illness))))
>abolition of religion (destruction of morals, honor, dignity, patriarchy, & spirit)
>creation of a one world government (new world order, United Nations, NATO)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
hooktube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice thread op have a bump

hooktube?

(((chrome))) won't open it and firefag can't play the file...

why are Jews insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

Planned parenthood is a satanic organization.

>88
:D

>Remember to resist their goals, which are as follows:
>abolition of all evil and retarded crap
Yeah, fuck those guys.

On feminism.

Ahh thanks. will watch,

Tried watching this last night, I can't watch slideshows though. At what part in the video do they start talking about the world going crazy?

>abolition of all evil and retarded crap
Having a strong, traditional, family-centered nation who is spiritually invigorated, honorable, and selfless is retarded and evil?

back then everyone was a big family you fucking retard

Cheers.
Just listen then if you'd like. Only a little more than an hour long and if you watch at 1.5x speed it's even less.

>hooktube.com/watch?v=6X_xB1JJ_Es

works for me on chrome and firefox

I actually think that hooktube is a great idea.

I always forget youtube has that option, cheers.

also
>money
>private property
>religion
>not the source of all evil

Get out of my thread faggot. I do appreciate the bumps though.

>tfw 2x speed all youtube videos so I can procrastinate faster

>money that isn't fiat money
>private property that is actually private
>religion that isn't some sandnigger death cult
ftfy

Dude it's the smart way to watch stuff. Thought I was the only autist doing that.

I am on XP so have old versions of browsers.. maybe that's the problem.

I am trying to out jew the jews. I have never paid for an OS.

>on money
check this out.

Fucking based
Thanks youtube kikes for letting me feed my autism twice as fast

updated

The "Globalist Endgame" is slightly more complex then that when you factor in things like Trans-humanism.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

bump
for the lulz

ok album

oy vey

Drumpf = 33
Trump = 88

bamp

Remember Jewish people are prone to insanity and mental illness. It's in their genes.

Have a nice SATURday goyim.
Saturn = 93
Time = 93

>jacob
>kober
>basket
>basket of deplorables

interesting

Agreed, and the gov't keeps sweeping their shit under the carpet.

>Abortions far outpace "other medical procedures" e.g. "mammograms"
>Their entire mission is literally to end life/prevent the continuation of the human species
>Those sold baby parts
>Not to mention, once you've had an abortion, they don't give a shit about you. Take your grief, mental anguish, and moral guilt elsewhere niggnoramus.

Pretty dope.
This implies that everything George Friedman says is likely true, or at least planned, since he is a frequent guest of the CFR

Most people think Stratfor is full of shit. But if the CFR is the Illuminati, then Stratfor is literally illustrating our futures.

>China will collapse
>Russia will collapse
>Turkey will rise up
>Mexico will rise up
>Japan will rise up

are you the youtuber who calls everyone 'truthseeker' and goes deep into gematria?

I watched this yesterday Pretty gud. My only issue is how do we fix it? At this point in my life I'd rather not know any of this. It would ! make life easier.

>satanic
>satanic
>satanic
He keeps calling them a satanic organization, yet nothing presented has anything to do with satanism.

what the fuck? are these all real?
why are they so obsessed with 6 millon?

Is it bad if I seem to agree with the Illuminati? If this video is supposed to make people disagree with the Illuminati it isn't doing it or it's too objective.

>28:37
>slaughter of six hundred thousand jews
>not six gorillion
OY VEY, SHUT IT DOWN!

So the plot of the Godzilla vs Gidora movie where Japan becomes the sole superpower was actually prescient?

>raising age of consent
WTF are you a pedophile? Having a high age of consent is a good thing you should be an adult before you start a family.

>Hitler was a puppet

The whole plan of the One World Government is to either put the Anti-Christ on the throne or to have their own fake Christ defeat the AC and rule.

Trump wasn't part of their plans, that much is obvious. The blackpill is Trump isn't nearly strong enough to overcome them.

that's a good and concise video, we should spread this far and wide.

Interesting video, good info.
For us regular folks without any political pull, this kind of info should be used to predict how the future will unfold and do our best to profit from it.
That's basically the only real use we can make of it.
To make profit and to make sure we don't go down in flames with the nations or regions these guys have decided to bring down.

True, he's not nearly strong enough to do any damage or halt their plans.
Just hinder them a bit at best as long as he's up there.
Which is basically a non issue in this fast moving world.
You'd need a ton of powerful people pulling to the other direction consistently for decades to make a real change.

One thing us regular plebs can do is to spread awareness of this madness. If you know that (((they))) want to enslave you they cannot enslave you.

One thing to add is that the internet and the free flow of information (white we have it) it allows is our greatest and i dare say our only serious asset to fight against this.

I'd say they can't enslave you if you actually put in the effort of avoiding it.
Stop eating and drinking from plastic containers to avoid estrogen, don't eat processed foods, switch to glassware, see what kinds of nutrients promote testosterone production etc.. just to start with.
So you can avoid poisoning yourself and becoming an effeminate faggot.
Then you need to have the courage of going against the masses and doing your own thing, no matter what others say.
But as long as you know this stuff but do nothing but go with the group, then it's no better than being ignorant.
And far too many people fall into that category. You can lead horse to water but you can't make it drink.
But for anyone with their own brain, in addition to spreading it, you should also profit from it.
Might as well make money from the world's situation while their plans unfold and make sure you don't get fucked if there's a societal or financial collapse planned along the way.

I'm listening to it right now. Hopefully hooktube adds different speeds desu

Bump

This a good video.

"Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. "

Lol did he really just say that Nazism is shill? I have great doubt in that claim.

this and great video thanks user

You do realize, he said the Nazi's were complete shills for this plan right? Did you even watch the video?