Brit/pol/ - Wyndham Lewis Edition

>Theresa May confirms start date for Brexit talks
theguardian.com/politics/2017/jun/13/eu-leaders-frustrated-by-uks-uncertain-approach-to-brexit

>Hard or soft: How will the UK take its Brexit?
dw.com/en/hard-or-soft-how-will-the-uk-take-its-brexit/a-39243522

>Diane Abbott reveals she has type 2 diabetes
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40268505

>DUP hopeful of Conservative deal soon
bbc.co.uk/news/election-2017-40255958

>Ed Miliband could return to front bench
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/12/ed-miliband-could-return-labour-frontbench-jeremy-corbyn/

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x50mw0w
youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts
bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/changing_my_vote
strawpoll.me/13215060
twitter.com/JustEgal/status/876140645064335361
twitter.com/markantro/status/876128132855672833
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Having a family BBQ lads, gonna get drunk and play vidya all night

Have a good night gents. Cheers

It's Saturday evening, lads. One of the hottest nights of the year so far. And you're shitposting on here.

Why aren't you spending it watching the sun go down, having a few drinks on the terrace of a swanky city centre bar while in the company of a lovely lady?

Could someone unironically explain how the yanks can justify this as a documentary?

dailymotion.com/video/x50mw0w

Like what the fuck is that?

Lads I'm at a family barbecue and I keep wanting to fuck my sister.

This is a horrible boner

what a fucking faggot

White british women are self entitiled slags that talk too much and don't look after themeselves

are women from other races better?

Noticed quite a few kraut/pol/ threads lately.

Is it time we went to war?

Why aren't they protesting the Mayor of London? He's responsible for housing.

>lady
>lovely

pick one faggot

only if that Lovely lady is Barbara Palvin or Taylor Swift

Start LARPing
youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

Yes, against the shitskins and we can team up with the Krauts this time.

NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS
NO MORE BROTHER WARS
>NO MORE BROTHER WARS

>why
Because I hate hot weather, there are no swanky bars in my shit-hole post industrial wasteland city and women are repulsed by the visible aura of autism and virginity I exude.

rather stay in and shitpost desu

because legisltion that wasn't passed, that may have prevented this, precedes his stay in office.

it would be pointless

Just posting 4 newspapers, it's really clear that they are trying to fan the flames and make a riot so they have something interesting to report on.

Best PM coming through

One can only hope that if things do kick off that everyone on brit/pol/ will be nice and comfy at home and safe from danger.

Shitposting the night away as the country burns.

I would be surprised given the forecast heat if something doesn't kick off.

Lads, is incest even wrong?

Lucky for us no-one reads newspapers anymore otherwise this could've got nasty

My missus is on shift and im stuck in with the kids waiting for the brother in law to come and pick up a fridge. Waited in all day because she assured me he was coming - heard fuck all from him. Dozy cunt. Im getting a lot of 40k off him for that fridge though so its not all doom & gloom. Still, could have taken the kids to the beach or something instead of having to wait in.

They keep talking about legislation that would have affected private landlords. This was a council flat.

say it with me lads...

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX SEVEN

Ask your local imam

If you are a paki then you probably wouldn't consider it so.

no mates

When non-whites slaughter our kids it's "Don't Look Back In Anger!".

When non-whites die it's "RIGHTEOUS JUSTIFIED ANGER! START A MOB! ANSWER THE RAGE OF THE BAYING MOB!"

Moar!

He isn't though the boroughs handle housing
They need to fuck off with blaming mummy may

Fuck idiots who want "free" University desu

> implying you wouldn't

no. but being a skinny arsed-bitch is

Drowning wogs in the river Severn

Categorically yes.

Yeah I'm sure all the niggers understand that and it isn't because their SWP handlers have pointed them in the other direction

They know non Whites kick off easier so the cooperate media are trying to coax a riot to sell more papers

More please dear god more

why do right wing publications ALWAYS do this??

>At Northumbria University, Mark made friends from around the world, and he thought it was unfair that someone from the EU could enter the UK freely and work, while someone from India couldn’t. “They had to jump through so many different hoops compared with someone from Europe,” he says. “I didn't see how that was right.”

bbc.co.uk/news/resources/idt-sh/changing_my_vote

Ahahahahaha

Yes Brexit will uncuck you britbongs, keep taking in those pajeets

>implying Vikings aren't way cooler than the British empire

> he falls for the thicc meme

Why?

p..p..p..p..paranoid.

>right wing publications

We don't have any

Now now, lads, that's not the type of language you want to use if you aim to one day get yourself a lovely lady to take to a swanky bar and sit on the terrace with.

It's embarrassing how much Owen Jones is forcing himself to be relevant. He was previously anti-Corbyn and desperate to cover up that fact.

>He falls for the sexy famine victim meme

What vidya?

Niggers are dumb animals

HENRY WESTON'S 8.2% OVER ICE
I
S

N
I
C
E

I might.
The difference is, if I fuck your sister it's not incest.

strawpoll.me/13215060

should i get drunk?

Keep em coming lad.
She's worth a wank.

she's anorxic tier and not remotely athletic.
she's probably one of those cunts that live off wotsits and ahven't had a decent bowel movement in years

I am!

>posting pics of your sister for sweaty autists to fawn over

Stop it lad.

she looks like her hips would shatter immediately when giving birth

would not impregnate

you are into it because you are desperate for a shag, but sisters are genetically prgrammed to reject and not be attracted to their brothers or even men who smell like their brothers because it produces potatoes.

if your sister is up for it, it means your dad has already fucked her.

No, David you degenerate

I live near here. Why aren't they building a shit ton of houses? Look at all this wasted space ffs.

Fuck, I thought you were selling a fridge for £40,000, then I remembered where I was.

GEt your sisters out, lads!

(Also, stock up on at least one month's supply of food and water for you and your immediate family)

getting drunk isn't what makes me a degenerate

>falling for the merrycan conception of right/left

get off the internet, son.

corbyn is a far left marxist right?

How does it feel to know that Dan Glass and other homo activists are boarding a plane to Northern Ireland right now to protest against the DUP by shagging each other's arses literally on the grave of Ian Paisley?

>Like what the fuck is that?
Autism, it's a children's programme for grown-ups.

Rural Kent has new developments being built in almost every village and town

>Why aren't they building a shit ton of houses?

Can't have anything bringing down housing prices now can we lad :^)

The green belt user

This picture is going to be on here every day for months, it's absolute gold

The original meaning of right/left.

i.e. anyone who supports Parliament against the King and believes in Enlightenment nonsense is a lefty.

Until Murdoch is advocating for the banning of Islam, the mass deportation of shitskins, the removal of votes for women and most forms of suffrage, the reversal of the sexual revolution and an increase in public decency standards he is not right wing in any way shape or form. He's just a shekel grabbing kike.

I have a very classy edition lined up for the next thread btw.

green belt innit mate.

plus theres more to building a housing estate than the houses. where is the sewage going? where are they getting water from? how are they getting it? where are they putting the roads? what the land worth? who owns it? plenty to think about.
500 houses also need a medical centre and a couple of primary schools and a high school plus shops and shit.

Source?

Why would you want our beautiful countryside to be overun? White people wouldn't get near any new-builds

Love skinny bitches

is the the Barbara Palvin edition? if not i don't want to know

Literally to keep house prices high, there are loads of 'brownfield' sites than can be used for new residential areas but the building is still slower than the increasing demand

Everything the government does is either for the economy or for votes. Nothing else

Yes the "Buy Hijabs" faggot has finally gone

Google searched this image and found no results.

Who is this, user? Your sister?

There's literally nothing wrong with seizing oligarch's holiday homes

All I saw was "FREE £5 CASH", how do I get that?

Also "IT WAS MURDER" sounds a bit like "THE TRUTH", you think they'd learn. I think the public mood on this isn't what they think it is.

Guys, is it illegal to clad a building in flammable material? Considering how much of a fucking ball-ache it is to even do a fucking extension, it is beyond me that plans to coat a building in the material equivalent in fire-lighter is even legal.

Liberals wont be happy until the entire countryside looks like Coruscant.

Don’t buy hijabs.

Buy munchy boxes.

It's the shitskin horde invasion that's keeping housing prices so high. End immigration so we can have somewhere to live, for fuck's sake. I'm stuck in a shared house and all these Pakis and sandcoons get 250k flats in fucking Kensington?

tfw no bbq

Nerd

twitter.com/JustEgal/status/876140645064335361

Free crisps? Also good to see 30 years of toadying to the royals has paid off for Billy Connolly, better late than never.

There is literally nothing wrong with oligarchs shooting trespassers

oi fuk m8 that looks swell

The government confirmed earlier that if the cladding used is indeed what is speculated then it's in violation of current building regulations

Basically there is a massive culpable manslaughter court case coming soon

The left in a nutshell:

twitter.com/markantro/status/876128132855672833

No survivors above floor 11

why is grenfell tower turning into a political discussion?

Italian girls are my thing atm