Women are more educated than men

they say, because women read more, on average.
This is true.

Let's see what exactly women read.

And that's that.

More educated=more obedient in school

I wouldn't say they are more obedient rather schooling in general is geared towards the needs of women so it shouldn't come as any shock that more women see it through to the end.

>because women read more, on average

Who even came up with that. Reading complete dreck day in, day out doesn't make you smart.

Shit this is motivation to hit the gym

>succumbing to the desires of the vaginal jew

Another goy bites the dust

>hans
>vaginal jew
Oh my, please dont take national flags... the comedy is just too good.

>I hear you read a lot. What do you read?
>Well, last night I was reading a lot about pulse jets and-
>NEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD

You misspelled 'autism', my friend.

(((women))) right?

This is as old as time itself. Even Napoleon told his soldiers only to read non-fiction as novels are for women.

Why are there so many male power fantasys on the cover of women oriented erotica books

Women are the Jews of Gender.

Go to bed, Jarhead. It's like 2 AM there.

Yeah. Retarded "group projects", mindless testing, graded homework, lack of competition, no real motivation other than immediate validation by a figure of authority.

Boys and girls should be schooled in separate facilities.

Because the Jew is essentially female.

Woman reading shodin be aloud.

>Self-professed Anarchist
>THIS THING SHOULDN'T BE ALLOWED?
What are you going to do? Write a law against it? LMAO.

she has a bf

I will just burn all them books. Especially the woman books and prob some of the woman too if I sense any witchcraft afoot.

>Anarchist burning books
Sounds about right. Stealing and destroying property is a good way of catching a bullet, though.

Women are...
RETARDED!

Anarchists all need to get shot. My ancestors didn't slave away as farmers so you could destroy everything they left behind.

>More educated=more obedient in school
FPBP. Every so often you'll get some women who actually learn things that they want to learn, but usually any woman who "did well in school" basically was just proficient at memorizing things and regurgitating those things on tests

Haha you would only shoot me in defense because of "muh laws" and he who shoots first wins.

That's it really, women don't want to win they want to be with a winner

what's the author's name that made the "fucked in my ass by my _____ " series of covers? lost em in a harddrive crash and need to rebuild my collection

Studies of L2+ learners have shown that when it comes to reading, quantity > quality for building comprehension and processing speed. Google "extensive reading"

I scored in 99th percentile for verbal aptitude on both the GRE and SAT, and the first books I seriously read were pulp science fiction (with healthy helpings of smut within) and my mom's romance novels "hidden" under the sink in my parents' bathroom. The fact that the books were tripe was outweighed by the sheer volume of massive input in a focused mind-state

>Getting in shape
>A bad thing

Yes Goy, don't get strong. Let the blacks do that, you just stay indoors and watch TV whilst eating. It's not like you'll ever need to fight them right?

yeah dont let the jew trick you into becoming a man

>Oy vey! Dont let u- i mean those jews trick you into having children!

At least the men are white.

Chuck tingle