"Obama can suck on my machine gun."

>"Obama can suck on my machine gun."
>GOP Politicians get shot.
>"Let's tone down the hateful rhetoric."

Why do conservatives turn into whiny bitches at the barest hint of push back?

Because they're virtue signaling cunts like everyone else.

Don't piss off the Nuge, he might shit his pants again.

Because they soft pussies with too much to lose.

I thought what Ted said was pretty classy and mature of him.

It makes him look better than the extreme left and deny's them the "but conservative do it too" meme. If we can starve the left of one of their favorite attacks - whataboutism to distract people from their extremism - their defeat will be accelerated.

>ted nugent threatens president
>painted as an awful hateful person
>various leftists threaten president
>supported and defended by majority of msm outlets
If you can't see the double standard then you should go ghost familia.

>whataboutism
Is meant to put you in the position Ted just stepped into.
he's showing weakness when it won't do anything but make our enemies feel emboldened.

I'm extremely disappointed in him. Lost a great deal of respect over this. He can go join the suits in being weak faggots.

Name one assassination attempt on a Obama.

the difference is republicans are too weak to even do it

>I thought what Ted said was pretty classy and mature of him.

which one

wait...how many Obamas were there?

Oh give me a break, you cherry pick one dude from the right and try to paint every conservative as inciting violence when the entire left, MSM, Kathy Griffin, even fucking Madonna has gone batshit crazy inciting hysteria. You fuckers do this shit to bait and switch. Your jew tricks no longer work.

assainating senators is not what the second amendment is about faggot.

Why should we be consistent? Say what works.

>Why do conservatives
>conservatives
so do liberals.
Why do you think Rage Against the Machine broke up? Certainly not because representatives from the Nation of Islam told them to knock it off

Test

He should run for President
Free speech v Violent acts Ted didn't like Obama but he didn't shoot him. To be able to get mad and not violent. If he goes off the liberals should huncker down in some safe space!

Incorrect, Whataboutism is meant to deflect and distract from an accusation without having to address it.

Weakness in this case would be apologizing for defending his American/Conservative principles. He didn't do that.

He lost his cool and acted like a typical fascist, authoritarian leftist suggesting someone who disagrees with his ideology be killed.

obama didn't get gunned down did he

and jared lee loughner wasn't inspired by hateful rhetoric, he was a nihilist

>jared lee loughner
anyone that uses him as an example of republican violence probably has the same mental problems that guy had

you're not a pirate, pussy boy. let's see your real flag then we'll talk.

Yeah, some people like Ted are honestly no better. Like it or not he was out president for 8 years.

there's no difference between liberals, republicans, etc. anymore

its all emotional drivel and idiots take it to heart and then lash out

t. russian shill

He actually regrets saying that.

Google it

Kek great point well made

IT IS THE YEAR 6,357,246,957,320,432

???

Maybe you don't get it you little faggot. This isn't about proving ourselves as being in right to you, it's about making you look bad to all the other people on the fence. And it's not fucking hard, leftists already look like a bunch of fucking loons, faggots, junkies, and rioting niggers. We don't give a fuck what you think or if you think we're whiny or hypocritical anymore. The number one goal is to make Liberals look even more crazier, and to push that narrative as much as possible. It's not fucking hard, you have them attacking people at rallies, niggers rioting in the streets, they're shooting politicians now.

I know at least five. Barry aka Barack, his "wife", two daughters and a brother that hates him.

>Because they're virtue signaling cunts like everyone else.

Fpbp.

Better question, how many democratic politicians got shot by republicans?
I'll wait

Reality has a liberal bias sweaty

get used to it. nobody cares about your angry twitter battles with 14 year old girls

>sweaty
Opinion discarded

To be fair, I think Ted said this in the context of a conversation about gun control. Where the implied meaning was "if Obama comes for my guns, THEN he can suck my machine gun". I could be wrong though. And ted has said he regrets saying the machine gun thing in retrospect.

Because it's better to make liberals look like terrorists in order to ship them off to Guantanamo

Yeah he regrets it because he was questioned by secret service.

>loosing you cool and making an ass of yourself is "virtue signaling"

Oh yeah, Scalise was threatening all Americans with the heinous act of arresting pedophiles.
When the government comes to your door to take everything you own and take you to a prison is when the true reason for the 2nd amendment comes into effect.
Almost forgot...eat a bag of dicks, faggot