High ranking CIA operative: Republicans should be prepared for civil war

High ranking CIA operative Michael Scheuer:

"It's become clear that the Democratic party is not the party of Democracy, but i don't know if we should call it communism or powerhungriness."

"But the time is coming. And the president has a chance to fix it with the law, and if not, we will fix it with rifles."

"I've watched them [the democrats] create a schooling system that is really a culturalization to create democratic voters"
"I've watched them bring in immigrants to this country who will never integrate in order to create slave colonies of voters that will always vote for them"

"I've watched all this intentional destruction of America."

"And i think there are an awfull lot of people who know exactly which are the people who need to be not around anymore"

youtube.com/watch?v=T5JdYkhKTxg

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer
youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs
youtube.com/watch?v=wEtbJmUoE-w
web.archive.org/web/20090803205352/http://www.thedohadebates.com/debates/debate.asp?d=48&s=5&mode=transcript
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Guy checks out:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Scheuer

Israel and the Lobby[edit]
Scheuer has stated that the Mearsheimer and Walt paper The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy is essentially correct. Israel, according to Scheuer, has engaged in one of the most successful campaigns to influence public opinion in the United States ever conducted by a foreign government. Scheuer said to NPR that "They [Mearsheimer and Walt] should be credited for the courage they have had to actually present a paper on the subject. I hope they move on and do the Saudi lobby, which is probably more dangerous to the United States than the Israeli lobby."[32]
In Marching Toward Hell, Scheuer laments "the war in Iraq that was instigated by U.S. citizen Israel-firsters and their evangelical Christian allies".[33] He continues,
Because both U.S. political parties are wholly owned subsidiaries of the American Israeli Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) and the Israeli government, there is no large-scale U.S. military withdrawal from Iraq in the cards... If you doubt this, keep in mind the name Rahm Emanuel. Slated to be the president-elect's chief of staff, Mr. Emanuel has labored as a volunteer for AIPAC's various anti-U.S. causes, strove to ensure the defeat of anti-Iraq War Democratic congressional candidates in 2006, and in 1991, as a 32-year-old U.S. citizen, chose to serve with the Israeli Defense Forces rather than volunteer to fight for the United States in the war against Saddam's Iraq.[34]

This guy seems like the real deal. We're in for it now Scoob

Michael Scheuer is so fucking based. Too bad only oldfags will recognize him.

nice

bump

A grand bloodletting is the only way forwards.

What really should have raised a red flag in Washington was when the CIA went from actively stomping out left-wing, marxist ideas in the 60's & 70's to doing a complete 180 and using enormous manpower to stomp right wing ideas today.

We need to restart the war on communism. Vietnam was a failure only because America was too squeamish to use its military properly. We need to make it clear we have no qualms about razing civilian population centers in bumfuck countries if they obstruct our efforts.

Michael Scheuer was on of the first people I was drawn to when I started coming here in 2010, glad he is getting some recognition again. I never see anyone talking about it.

that was a great sketch

We were stabbed in the fucking back in Veitnam. We had a great army we could easily have flattened the commies but the kikes at home stabbed it in the back

C'mon faggot, Mike is an OG redpill. Bump.

Bumping for civil war

I appreciate the thread OP, hopefully it picks up steam. Too many r/t_d reddit niggers on here posting based black men so no one can see an actual good thread like this.

Dr. Mike is your friend, he fights for your freedom.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVorwdIFoD8

I really want a civil war.

South Will Rise Again

Gotta find that Confederate gold first, then you can fund it.

Very legit.

>no qualms about razing civilian population centers in bumfuck countries if they obstruct our efforts

thats obamas attitude on drones

Student for a Democratic society

But I think it started when the CIA started adopting Radical islam in order to fight the communists

Iran is the center of this storm

Scheuer v. Bill Maher
youtube.com/watch?v=EH_H-tUR5Vs

As always republicans are blaming the other side for exactly what they are guilty of.

But Trump supporters are the warmongering nazis

>flag
yup that checks out

youtube.com/watch?v=wEtbJmUoE-w

ur brainwashed user. save yourself

we are all being recruited for the Real Madrid vs Barcelona final.

OUR
GUY

"People are going to stop listening (to MSM and democrats), and if ya stop listening ya stop debating. And if you stop debating you don't have a middle ground, ever. And when that happens violence becomes the answer."
- Michael Scheuer

>projecting about projecting
Has DNC propoganda gone too far

>less white europeans is the source of our strength

What did he mean by this?

What kinda factions there will be?

>live in NJ
>blue and liberal/democrat as hell
>still haven't got a permit for a firearm back from the police yet

well I'm gonna melt some shit for a sword, but I'm sure they'll be SWAT cars to come take that from me.

It is quite fascinating how that side is constantly projecting their hatred onto the other.

They take their own advice

Hate and vengance is a powerful tool. Instill everyone you know with rage, and the realm of argument is disinigrated into namecalling and whoever has the biggest fucking gun

and yet the normies just continue on with their biden memes
>fucking nuke us already

Both sides are full of shit one way or another.
Globalists rule both of them.

That diversity is good. Assimilate.

so you agree with Scheuer then....

Not on those points.
Republicans are far more anti-democratic, enslaving the whole population to be in service of billionairs, corporations and bankers. Also against clean water and air.
Democrats are doing more social-cultural shit changes.

It's much worse than you think. The game was rigged from the start. Here's what history books never talk about, and how the kikes caused 6 million innocents to die in a pointless war.
Ho Chi Minh loved the shit out of the US and planned to use the Constitution as the law of the land in Vietnam. Look at his declaration of independence. Word for word, plagiarized from the US. The man literally worked for the US during WWII because he loved American ideals so much. FDR, however, saw what Ho Chi Minh would do to his one world government if Vietnam gained independence.
Gooks are hyper-adaptable and deathly loyal to the prevalent ideology. This is why Korea/Japan are so strange. Hyper right created Japan and Hyper left created Korea. If Vietnam became a democratic republic, we'd have a hyper-America, with every citizen armed, patriotic, and ready for war.
This Vietnam would be a constant reminder that America was once a land of freedom and built upon rebellion. This would be a damn impossible enemy to kill without genocide, which would destroy the one world government FDR wanted for the world.
So, he helped the French and plotted to kill Ho Chi Minh. He twisted Vietnam's arm so badly that they were forced to flee to the Communists for aid.

yes except having grown up a "liberal" and experiencing what I have have shaped be into what I am today. I can see through the bullshit and the left has been much_much_MUCH worse these past 25+ years. I suddenly found myself standing still while everyone in the party seemed to have stepped further left, yet have remained true since day one.

biden memes were started to try and silence the pedophile biden memes we had going

normies actually woke up a bit after a few 'pedophile biden being creepy as fuck to little girls' videos got posted on normie sites like imgur.

Then suddenly a flood of, "lol biden is so cute and cuddly and friendly and isn't he just a great guy, look at his silly antics" started coming out of the woodworks.

>Also against clean water and air.
lol how ignorant are you holy shit. Recycling has been a stagnant operation since it's inception. Likely creating more sludge in an attempt to clean used shit. The only thing it served, like social justice was to create more jobs. Those at least those jobs are better than what the social studies warriors get. Where they basically force every system in the world to create a new job about diversity.

thread dies and shitty same 15 slide threads about race mixing and stupid questions win again.

Every time

finally someone says it
these are the things slide threads exist for

I've heard this guy on Alex Jones a few times, he's great

LET THE FEAST BEGIN
EMBARK INTO FIRE
FEAR NOT THE DARK

There are only 21k cia employees.

Not exactly a big army to fall back on. These faggots think they're untouchable.

Channel the hatred onto the cia, mi6, BIS, IMF, Federal Reserve etc.

The rest are just dummies.

People need to arm themselves.
Don't let this slide.
Let Americans see this.

The war will come within ten years, if not much sooner.

Scheuer knows his shit and is one of the only quasi mainstream people who tell the truth. The US is in a lot of trouble and milquetoast conservatism isn't gonna cut it anymore.

There isn't going to be a civil war, we are so used to our cushy materialistic lives. At most there will be some domestic terrorism like that Bernie bro who shot that congressman but that's about it.

Michael Scheuer is a policy red pill probably the first deliverer of the America first idealogy of a true patriot. He should be listened to as a policy master.

You suffer from a severe lack of information.

bump

This guys awesome, mega bump

...And the smartest post of the century award goes to....!

w-where did you learn this?

Wait, hol up

so you be sayin

the big guys are actually /ourbigguys/?

Have you faggots never heard of him? He fucking destroyed Bill Maher on his own show. The guy knows his shit.

I've been calling this forever leftist can't be reasoned with. If you were around for /new/ you'd already know this shit. nu/pol/ is pathetic.

all CIA can go climb a tree. bring on the war. already got a missile launcher on my cocker spaniel. we ready.

Newfag here, can confirm.

I'll bump it.

damn it i had sage sorry

Pic of the cute 2nd Amendment loving puppers?

Said the warmongering Nazi...

Its always the deus vult chirstcuck

Moving to Denver is also a big deal.

We have no right to go into other countries to fuck with them alright. I don't give a shit if they beg a plead with us we don't have the right to be the fucking world police.

bump

muh cawk

wtf i love (((the cia))) now

>MFW I realize that no matter how we vote, the Deep State always wins in the end.

They play both sides to cause the public to hate the reformer, and ultimately get rid of him. They got the public to shit on JFK for being to liberal, then assassinated him when he was about to reveal how the CIA controls everything - increasing hatred towards Russia in the process. Now, the same people are comparing Trump to le Hitler so that leftist cucks will riot and scream for impeachment; and they're throwing this bullshit Russia collaboration story in so that even the lefty cucks want to fund NATO and imperialize Russia now.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

>People are going to stop listening
>And if people stopo listening then they stop debating
>If they stop debating then you don't have a middle ground, ever
>When that happens, violence becomes the answer

>not mounting AA cannons to your purebred great dane
(YOU) are small time.

Templar rent a crusader leaves home. Instantly murdered by the natives. The end. Poor Jesus...

This should be fairly easy.
The Dems are in cities, all couped up on a small area which depends on the outside for everything.
Redhats siege the cities.
Dems give up.
Redhats win.
Deport all men and take women as slaves.
I'm looking forward too it.

The time for arguments is over.

>dumbfuck neocons start yet another war that costs thousands of American lives and trillions of dollars
>leftists win on anti-war platform

Fuck off retards

>Michael Scheuer
>Scheuer participated in the Doha Debates at Georgetown University
>where he debated for the motion "This house believes that it is time for the USA to get tough on Israel"
>"the war in Iraq is the responsibility of the American fifth column that supports Israel"

web.archive.org/web/20090803205352/http://www.thedohadebates.com/debates/debate.asp?d=48&s=5&mode=transcript

Someone needs to beat the shit out of Michael Scheur's old ass

ONCE AGAIN SCHEUER PROVES WHAT A BASED PATRIOT HERO HE IS
If you are not familiar with Scheuer please look into him. He knocked the shit-eating grin off Bill Maher's face.

I can tell he's Jewish on account of his facial features and last name, though it doesn't say so on Wikipedia.

One of a few good Jews.

Someone needs to kill your whole family and leave you behind in a wheelchair, blind and unable to hear.

FEDs raising interest rates, planned for 3% in 2019 (conveniently a year before Trumps re-election). Crash incoming -> cushy lives gone.

A certain unnamed frog approves of Scheuer.

quality post user. semper paratus

Biiiirrrrrra-bbiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrra.