At this point, this is just desperation

At this point, this is just desperation.

I need help Sup Forums. I am 22 years old, woman, recent college graduate living in the U.S My parents are Muslim, and it seems as though they are getting more religious by the day. I am not a Muslim at all, I don't want to be, I don't care to be. I just graduated from a top university a few weeks ago, and I managed to get an internship back home and living with my parents. I thought it would be a good way to save money anyway. So far so good, and they might offer me a position. However, I just can't stand living with my parents anymore. At this point, I am realizing how much they have stole from my life at this point. I couldn't talk to boys when I was in high school, couldn't go to friends house, couldn't do anything, and was forced to wear the headscarf. Slowly but surely, I managed to tell them to fuck off: so I don't wear the scarf, I don't pray. However, I still have to fast , I still have to be home at a certain time, still can't wear sleeveless shirts or else I'm a whore, still need to fast ( fucking hate fasting), and if I marry someone outside of the religion, I'm done for. They most likely will disown me, and I've heard my mother justify honor killings at some point but I'm sure they won't ever do that. But, who knows. Despite my social experiences being almost obsolete, I've managed to date this non-muslim man now for 3 years. I want to move in with him. I want to wear what I want. I want to leave and enter the house when I want. Most importantly, I want to say "yes" if I he wants to marry me. I want to move out, whether I'm with another man or not. I want to live my life. I look back at all the different ways my parents have been so strict and I look back and think, what could have I accomplished if I wasn't born a woman to muslim parents? Muslims like my parents are living their life to die and go to heaven. I want to start living now. I need to get the fuck out of here.

Other urls found in this thread:

freedomdefense.typepad.com/leave-islam/
youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg
bluestacks2download.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hq0zBNS7q8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice blog post. You're not a girl. Stop larping. Stop copypasta

This is fucking haram!
Behead yourself.

tits or gtfo

Come to America, meet a man, get married.

>1 post by this id

I only lurk...

... Why are you being such a disappointment to mama and daddy mohammad? Move out already and start living like Miley Cyrus, do your thing girl, spread that pussy across all niggas on your block.

Sounds like you're a secularist, so I'm going to have trouble relating. I'm an Orthodox Christian, so I can't relate to a hatred of fasting and preparation for afterlife, etc.

But I'd like to help you avoid any reprisals from your parents. The best thing you can do is eliminate contact. You have to make it so that they can't find you. Become distant. You mentioned that you managed to tell them to buzz off over time, well you're going to need to increase distance. Just like before, you need to move out.

In America, kids who rebel from the parents are better enabled to do so because they leave the cohesive community to which their parents belong. They move to major cities or just other regions of the country and do as they please. No family oversight. While I personally abhor degeneracy and the rebellion of the young, it seems that your parents may harm you, and distance is probably the best solution. Just fade away from them.

Cut your parents out of your life for good if they don't stop pushing that muslim death cult shit on you. islam is a fucking abomination and truly for people with no brain cells.

Unfortunately I think people like your parents are stupid dumb shits who will never see the light or have any hope in life. islam is incompatible with Humanity and with the Western world in general.

Hunn, I feel for you.
I dated a Muslim woman, we were madly in love, but she left me because, well, I'm an Atheist and I was her secret boyfriend but the difference is she was only here for Uni and when she finished she went back to Malaysia.
I totally understand how strong of a force Tradition is and that by asking her to be with me I was basically asking her to give up everything she knows, like family.
With you though, well, isn't trying to preserve the Tradition basically futile? You live in America. What are you going to do, raise your own children in a half assed basterdized version of Islam because you never cared for it to begin with?
And what about your childrens children? How will they be raised.
Basically what I'm saying is at some point you're gonna have to make a choice to do as you want or do as Tradition dictates and you know which of them you're inclined towards.

>look at me i'm a girl on the internet
fuck off

If I had parents like the OP, I wouldn't do a dam thing they suggest.

I would've told mom and dad to fuck off the minute they even considered becoming mooselimb.

I'm afraid you need to lurk some more. If you really want a proper thread you will have to show timestamp and tits

show tits or fake

I would like to mention that I am more of spiritual person and studied theology and philosophy extensively in college ( didn't get a meme degree though) and began shifting a bit more towards those type of thoughts. Islam is different when it comes to the afterlife, they live to the point that they never do actually live. Look at all of these countries where Islam is predominate, they have nothing going for them. I mean, if they just became secular maybe they could get out of that third world heap they find themselves in. I think Islam does not allow for progression economically, personally, etc etc. It just keeps people poor and dumb. I don't want to do that anymore. And you might be right, I may have to move away and never look back. My mother is trying to keep a stronghold by offering to buy me a car and pay off my loans. I would rather just suffer through it, be an adult , live in modesty and pay my own things off than live in this oppressive family.

So you want to be a slut. You should be modest not because you're muslim and your parents are muslim. You must not be a slut because it's the right way to live your life.

Tell your parents Mohammad was a false prophet and their shit religion is a death cult.

T I T S

traps aren't female Ahmed

youre parents just want to make you happy, tell them that islam is hurting you and they will think twice.

move out of your parents house?

lol mjk

To fully start your liberation from Islam you can begin by showing us your tits.

We all know you are a neckbeard. Stop larping, you kinky faggot, you will never be a women. Stop this idiocy of thinking that by larping as a poor religiously oppressed muslim girl, people here will fall flat on their political positions of sex liberation and whoredom.

The only reason they would agree with you, is because they normalized degeneracy and antagonize islam at the same time.

It's mental game played by a white nu-male cuck. A real women, would slut away in america with no consequences, and not caring what mom and dad would ever say about it.

Right. My boyfriend is a Catholic and at some point he is going to get tired of being my "secret" boyfriend. Its already getting tiring for me. Lying about where I'm going, who I'm going to go with. I can't even see some of my colleagues who are male for lunch, even if its for business. I am just being held back way too much. Basically being held back in every aspect of life. And even if it weren't for my boyfriend, I want to move out and live for ME. In Islam, I cannot move out unless I am married and it is unheard of for a woman to live out on her own. So I am basically property that is transferred from my fathers hold to my husbands. Also getting sick of " What would you do if your husband said you couldn't leave the house?" when I want to go somewhere they don't approve of me going.

Sup Forums is a wahabi board all women are degenerate sluts who needs to be kept in check im calling your parents right now no woman should have a smartphone or computer

My wife is an ex Muslim.. we spoke in secret over Skype for a year.. she was in germany.. I ended u p flying there to propose to her.. around 6 months after that we extracted her.. as in she took packed bags out when parents weren't there and left them at friends place.. and the one morning pretended she was going to school when she was actually going to the airport to fly to Toronto.. her parents didn't realize what had happened until she was already in Canada... My advice to you is to leave. Your parents will never not be Muslims and there's no telling what they would do to you if they knew you weren't anymore or if they were able to stop you from keaving. Muslims are insane.

Plan your exit and go somewhere where they won't be able to find you.. Find a man and marry him. Start your own family sans Islam

>woman

Tits or gtfo

I'm getting divorced tomorrow.
And I'm finally going to lose my virginity tonight.

I was in a 3 year master-slave relationship with my wife until she told me some weeks ago that she's not into it anymore.

To begin with, I met her 3 1/2 years ago in a BDSM forum. Since I'm a Masochist and she was a real cruel Sadist, we were ment for each other. We got married right away because she said it turned her on. Instead of a ring, I got a chastity belt. Nedlessly to say, she hospitalized me in the wedding night.

Alltogether, it was wonderful. She held me as a slave, a housekeeper. When she wasnt at home, I had to wear maid clothes and do the housework, when she came home, she beat me bloody. I never left the house in the entire time, nor did I speak to my family, friends or anyone. She was the only thing for me.

Because I wore the chastity belt the entire time I couldnt come, except from my prostate.
This was the happiest time of my life. She malnourished me and made me her toy.

Thats why it shocked me when she told me, that she no longer gets satisfaction from just beating, skinning and burning me. She told me, she could only get off to snuff anymore and would probably kill me if we continued our relationship. She already made me sign the paper (by force), but told me, if she couldnt take my life, she'd at least take my virginity.

I'm still sad and I don't even know if I should look forward for tonight. Help me Sup Forums!

Find a cute white man to provide you and accept the christian faith.

HHHNNNNNNNNNNGG

SAUCE RIGHT THIS MINUTE.

What country are your parents originally from, ethnic background? They seem ridiculously strict. I understand wanting to bring your children up right but it sounds as if they're overbearing to the point that it actually makes you fear living your own life which is abusive.

Part of me is feeling sadness and guilt for doing so , for even living my own life. And it might not be me leaving just to get married with my boyfriend ( who is Catholic), it might be because I want to live alone and be my own person, like you said, sans Islam.

DEUS VULT !!!

you're probably gonna get honor-killed

women are so god damn awful
its fucking sickening how quick they are to abandon their family

get your own place, hell get a room-mate like every other 22yo intern. at some point you'll have to take a chance and and leave the safety net of your parents

My parents are Algerian. Which you would think is a little more secular, but they are actually not. Cant wear what I want, can't be friends with anyone who is LGBT, can't see males for lunch like mentioned, can't marry who I want, can't say what I want, have to be home at a certain time, can't drink, etc etc. Too many regulations, I need to let go of this guilt and just leave. Even if that means never seeing my family ever again.... even if that means I might die...

freedomdefense.typepad.com/leave-islam/

These guys will help you leave Islam safely. Good luck.

>Too many regulations, I need to let go of this guilt and just leave.
Well? Then why make this thread? You know very well what people here are going to advise you to do

Be careful. But In the end you have to do what you believe is the right thing for you, I hope you get the peace you want and can live the life you want to.

>freedomdefense.typepad.com/leave-islam/
Thank you. I appreciate it. And really felt for some of those posts too. I am tired of hating non-muslims, I'm tired of hating jews, I am tired of the elitist attitude that we are going to heaven and everyone else to hell. I am tired of hearing why cutting someones hands for stealing is justified, I am tired of it. I need to fucking leave! Thank you .
P.S no such thing as moderate Islam... and I always thought my parents were moderates.

>can't be friends with anyone who is LGBT
despite what you see on social media, fags fucking hate muslims with a passion

You're going to have to take a stand. No way around it unless your parents suddenly drop dead.
I have no idea of the details of your situation or who you are as a person so this advice may not help, but:
Leave. When they try to stop you, take a firm stand. Tell them it's their choice if they don't want to support your decision to leave but regardless, you're leaving.
Tell them that this is a secular country and you are a citizen with rights and you will exercise those rights as you please and you will use all the legal recourse entitled to you as a citizen if they try and stop you.
Throw around words like: Harassment, Illegal Detainment, Right to worship as you please, etc, etc.
Then kiss them goodbye, tell them you love them, and leave.
Q: What are the chances you'll be subjected to violence if you take said advice?

It's very hard to just up and leave your family and to never speak to them again. I am scared, by the way my mother talks about things like sharia, that they would do something stupid. I am just scared, being an apostate is worse than being a kaffir

"P.S no such thing as moderate Islam... and I always thought my parents were moderates."

Nice to see you getting red-pilled. Sucks about your biological parents, but they sealed their own fate with that shit death cult they're involved with.

Go out and drink some beers, eat some barbecued pulled pork sandwiches, pet some cute dogs, go to a baseball game, go to a Calvinist Church on Sunday, hope for better days for you.

I'm not sure it's very scary. My mother was never this religious, but as she is getting older , shes reading the Quran more, listneing to imams more. And she tries to justify to me why cutting someones hand off for stealing is okay under sharia because this will make a better world. She tries to justify why the charlie hedbdo shootings are justified because no one should draw a pic of Islam. They try to justify shit to me and I am just thinking how extreme they are slowly becoming... she talks about Islam all the time and how we are better. I had to cut off a friend because she found out she was a lesbian. It's getting to be a little weird around here....

Confrontation is putting herself in danget in these cases unless she had police with her or something. Not just that but a total waste of time and energy

OP add me on Twitter @jadeaube , I've already been through what you're about to go through and I can put you in c I n tact with my wife because she was the one who actually had to do it. She's already helped several young women such as yourself.

sorry a pic of mohamed, and I tried to tell her how theyre just pictures and people shouldn't die over this , its crazy! Moderate Muslims will never speak out because they secretly think its justified and they're just glad they don't have to do the dirty work..

Man, and that's the thing, I love to drink and hang out and just be sociable person. I didn't go to university at first because my parents said a muslim girl should never leave the house under no reason unless its to get married and to move with her husband. I had to go to a two year school before going to university where i put my foot down and they knew they would be stupid if they tried to hinder my ability to go to to school for a second time. I always look back and wondered what my life would be like if i didnt grow up with muslim parents, what i could have accomplished. i have the will, the brains, everything.. but Islam will never allow for personal development. i mean take a look at all of the countries that are mostly muslims.... not going anywhere

Have you tried seeking advice from people in similar situtations as you?
Forums and the like. Group support and no one asking to see tits?
Have you heard of Sarah Haider? Look her up.

>@jadeaube
Hey that's awesome, I'm going to create a twitter now. I don't have a instagram or even put photos anymore on facebook because of my parents, stalking me, etc.

I hope it helps. I had some idea about Islam, largely from Bill Warner. He begins at about 5 minutes. He mentions his books before then, but I thought this video summarized the issues with Islam pretty well. You already know I'm sure, but you might have more insights.
youtube.com/watch?v=HoN80r6qPhg

What would you say are the biggest obstacles to leaving right now? If you know why you would stay it's easier to make a plan to leave.

how did an autist like maynard pull a girl like that?

Good for you! You're not a stupid person at all and realize irrationality when you see it.

islam rules out of fear and intimidation and death. Any sort intelligence is a threat to islam because islam is purely for the stupid and sheep.

Go out and develop yourself like you want to.

People like hearing what they know will be said.

Rock Star, that's how.

Same with my wife but also cause fb is kind of attention whoring and she's not a shallow tart. But yah get in contact, I can already tell you have half of the same symptoms..not just every male family member thinking they own you but even Muslim men that are strangers..

Dunno if readers of this thread were aware of this but ALL Muslim men behave as in they were the owners of all Muslim women, its bizarre. Even if you just appear Muslim.. like have that complexion (not even wearing headscarves or anything) they will be have like this towards you.

Of course, and It's just ridiculous how my parents praise my brothers and are aware of the male ego to a point where they let their actions slide, and my ever action is chastised. Also I just followed you and sent you a message, I just made a twitter.

Nice LARP bro

Here's how to make a fake Twitter profile that looks real.

bluestacks2download.com/
Here's where you can download an Android emulator. It allows you to make a Twitter profile that tricks Twitter into thinking that you used an Android phone.

That's normal
You can be Muslim and a slut, for example, else there wouldn't be a Tatarstan

There's no need to rebel, just move out and slowly cut ties when you get a job

They'll deal

DO YOU FAGGOTS SEE THIS ??? ISLAM IS NOT GOING TO UNKEK US BECAUSE EVEN MUZZIE WHORES LIEK THIS ARE GETTING BRAINWASHED BY ZOG !!!

Wife has two older brothers and they are both more or lessmanchildren.. one of them beat his wife when he was living at home with their family. Parents did nothing but my wife threatened to call the police so he stopped.

Wild asses of men with their fists raised against the whole world

Arabs take Islam a little more seriously than Central Asians. They can actually read the Quran.

Just to clarify we don;t hate you because of your religion 99.99% of us hate you because of your race. You're a shitskinned subhuman desert rat. You don't belong in our countries. Your genetics will drug us down to your shithole motherland. So Please keep your legs crossed and leave before popping out 50 kids.

I can't say I can fully relate to you, but I shall try to convey my empathy.

As a conservative spic, let me tell you it's not being around my kind or even other minorities. These people are on the opposite end of the spectrum your parents are on: the loose side. Any friendship I make with them has be founded on fraud. Luckily they don't have an age-old religion telling them to provide unusual punishment to the defiant of their norms. However, political ideologies that "favor" them are making them more comfortable in destroying the lives of the opposition in some way.

What I decided to do is leave and find a community I can really identify with. I think in your case, it is important to emphasize finding good friends who feel ajd support you. Luckily in my case, none of the leftist ideologies state you should be chasing individuals if they simply decide to move out (unless they're some ideological apostate like ex-BAMN members). For you, it's jot the case. Strong, trusted relationships and connections will take you far.

I know it's hard to fight your family. However if one cares about what he or she believes in, then one must be prepared to endure the pain of sacrifice. They are your family, but they are human too. Humans can be evil.

If your heart is so set on family, then take this as an opportunity to build a family you can believe in. If your righteousness and convictions are true, then I wish the best.

4/10 larp

Get a job and move out. Have a plan to achieve financial stability.

Also stop LARPing. Why would a muslim woman with strict parents have burka porn?

>Expecting us to believe there's an actual girl here
Tits or gtfo, honey. You know the rule.
At least show us your chest through your shirt, if you're going to be modest. I've had too many larpers to deal with today.

muslim males are faggots, goat/sheep rapists & pedophiles. Not to mention hopeless dumb shits for being members of a death cult shit organization.

Good Luck with that, I'm a muslim and im not complaining about fasting.

You don;t want that sand niggerss to breed. her sons will be like her brothers and will have no identity so will be either corrupter by zog or become ISIS terrorists

I'm not one of those Nationalists simply because White people give birth to fucking liberal shits.

Thank you, I truly appreciate it. And you're right, I need to find a community that accepts and supports me. Many of the Muslim girls I grew up with are either really religious and have some type of stockholm syndrome thing going on, or getting married. Everyone is kind of looking at my like I am the black sheep. So you're right, I really just need to leave and forget about my family as only family, but someone who is keeping me behind in every aspect of life. I am sick and tired of living a double life... just simply tired.

>T-trust me Kuffar I'm not liek the other sand whores
KYS TAQQIA WHORE SAND NIGGERS ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH JUDEO-CHRISTIAN ETHICS

Everybody can read the quoran, it's not a magic book
And there's Arabs and Arabs, it's more about education and less about race. And also Tatarstan is not central Asia despite the name.

>I look back at all the different ways my parents have been so strict and I look back and think, what could have I accomplished if I wasn't born a woman to muslim parents?

You'd probably be a GDP episode

>I need help Sup Forums
>I am 22 years old
>woman

TITTS OR GTFO

I'm actually upset because this PROVES that when given any kind of freedom all women no matter what will become whores.
MGTOW is the only way. I've given up on women and race and nationalism. I only seek to protect myself and live well now. 5 years on Sup Forums and this is the toughest pill to take.

Fuck the koran!

youtube.com/watch?v=hq0zBNS7q8c

I'd give the same advise i'd give anyone who complains about living with their parents. Get a job, move out, save up your money for emergencies, don't get into to much credit debt, and try to wait till you are married to have kids.

Muslims are pretty autistic about a number of things. If it isn't in Arabic they say it's not really the Quran. Translations exist, but Muslims don't like them.

What I mean was like when they stopped me from doing certain things. I got scholarships and grants to go to university and they disallowed me from enrolling and I had to go to a college in town and live with them, I am not allowed to make male friends when i was younger, I was not allowed to go to my friends house. And not letting me make socialize and build relationships in a healthy way has really caused me to rely on myself to build them, which is proving to be difficult. I would think like, if I went to that college or I made better friends, or I did whatever, what kind of person would I be without Islam? It's depressing...

I'm not OP but I have genuine problems like OP. My parents are v. strict muslims. I'm only 19 so I still depend on them but I have no wishing to follow their bullshit when I get older. But I don't want to lose them, they are my parents.

What do???

MGTOW is quitting. Life, like politics, is about struggle and overcoming odds. Political ideology is largely heritable. If you won't have children your enemies still will.

Good luck OP. I believe your story, for what it's worth. Cannot imagine growing up in this. It is very concerning what you said about how moderate Muslims will never speak out because theyre glad of not having to do the dirty work. Please be safe. There are so many women like this, I hate Islam.

>I am 22 years old, woman
tits or gtfo

You should all be deported back to Shitistan

Where are you from originally?

Even if you dont want to be a muslim you should still stick to the secular parts of your culture and heritage. Degeneracy is never a good thing in any form.

Eh, I'd love to help but I'm a 32 year old white medical student. Too young.

>this much larping
>not even a single timestamp or at least a headscraf
Sup Forums truly is the most beta of boards

>this
based pizza man

I was born in NY but my parents are from Algeria. I'm just really glad I am not from the middle east or from the -stans, this would be much worse. my parents are "moderates" compared to them

Get out of my country you fucking inbred sandnigger.

So moderate they didn't even teach you what a burqa is? LARP thread.