youtube.com/watch?v=pfUYjl5dznE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>old actor known for playful roles
>gets accused of rape by a bunch of women 40 years after the supposed fact
>stories get debunked hard
>gets free
Fuck off, retard

This. Literal hit pieces years later.

The amount of women who "came forward" were just piggy backing off of media attention. If bill did do something wrong, blame the procession of people looking for attention for why justice wasn't served.

>coal burner
>get "raped" by dindu
>cry to white men for support

Those dried up cunts deserved it

if he raped them he would have been found guilty

/thread

*had raped

No evidence, he-said-she-said bullshit from literally 40 years ago, which somehow never came up until he made socially conservative statements in public. I'm pretty racist, but the whole case smelled like bullshit to me.

Cosby is good people. He criticized the black youth for their lazy butchering of the english language and pants hanging mid thigh years ago.

Americucks are pussies and nigger lovers

>Whites aren't out protesting and rioting
if he did he raped black women.........

Where's the proofs? Now fuck off with your bait.

I am seeing this time and time again, blacks go out and make their fury known when one of their own is gunned down by pigcops. Meanwhile whites are wishing they could introduce their girlfriends to that housenigger.

Maybe we wanted Cosby to get away with it.

Look at that dank black guy with the rape pills. Fucking based!!!

White women were created by Allah to serve the sexual desires of browns and blacks.

Pathetic lack of prowess of white """men""" in bed is not a mistake. They are evolution personified

When your """"men"""" are vestigial, your women seek better dicks.

Simple.

Not 100% into this whole trial, but he did actually pay off a bunch of women like 10 years ago to keep them quiet. If he was innocent why would he have forked over millions to them to keep them from making a stink?

Also fuck Bill Cosby, he was never funny.

I'm more upset that he's not getting a medal for his services. The Cobster deserves better.

"White" Amuricans have been brainwashed to view everyone as an individual. They are rootless mongrels they have no race consciousness

To avoid trial and bad publicity. Nevermind that that wound up happening anyway.

ROASTIESBTFO
O
A
S
T
I
E
S
B
T
F
O

It costs so much to defend yourself against frivilous charges many businesses and celebrities will pay off a jew's extortion threat in exchange for dropping the argument, no cost.

It's vastly cheaper than defending yourself, and does less overall PR damage when the jew taps their limitless media resources to slander you.

It's all part and parcel of living with jews.

Bill cosby did nothing wrong.

>criticize nig nogs in Ferguson
>"""rape allegations""" surface
>could not be convicted by a jury

get fucked. it was clearly a character assassination.

I already said if bill did do something wrong you have to blame the people seeking attention and jumped onto the case.

That also being said, I didn't follow it too much either, but if you get paid to settle a civil suit out of court, chances are you can not submit the result into evidence due to non disclosure clauses, and most of them do not admit to any wrongdoing.

It's shady for sure, but if there was a real evidence it would have been prosecuted years ago in criminal court, not civil.

First off, a mistrial is not an acquittal, he's back in court in a few months.
Second off, fuck you nigger. Sage.

I keep arguing with liberals that insist that none of these women came forward because no one would believe a white woman that said a nigger raped them 50 years ago.

No one. Would believe a white woman. Who said a nigger raped them.

Liberals honestly believe this.

Is there a single white person poting under the Amurican flag anymore?

>white women

Literally the Jewiest Jews imaginable.

Nigger loving cuck

>Letting a serial rapist off because das racis
God Bless America

I blame a lot of that on their own conflicting jargon. You have the same groups who are more than eager to present 1960's america as a lynch mob if a black man even spoke to a white woman in private.

Why should whites care for this sluts?
They fuck blacks, let the blacks defend them.

It's the least we could do after we declared the guy who killed Philando Castille not guilty.

We're very sympathetic to the concerns of the negro.

Wasn't acquitted, fag. Hung jury means he can be retried, acquittal would have made a retrial impossible.

Said it in a previous thread but ny black wife.said it.best: There is no reason for a woman to go to a married man's hotel room and bot expect sex. None.
She hates liberals.and has been pissed since they attacked Mike Pence for not eating alone with women because we have a similar rule. Its called making a marriage work. She go early hates white women and ai am totally with hwr.
The fact White liberal thought black women would.buy this #sisterhood bullshit only.shows how arrogant and disonnected they are.

sexism > racism

How about you read into the thread instead of spouting epic memes

>Be raped
>Don't come forwards until decades later when the man who raped you is a senile old man
Seems legit

No actual proof he raped anyone other than hearsay. Bitches lie for money is more factual than phil huxtable is a rapist.

>Look at me mom I post under a swastika clearly nobody is whiter than me.
Grow the fuck up

FPBP

facts

pol virgins dont understand how the real world works BUT MUH NIGGERS BUH CHIMPS kys faggets, you will never amount to anything

Yeah a nigger raping someone that's outrageous never happened before!!!

chimping out is for niggers

cool, a nazi larper, totally cool

based all those bitches got BTFO

also cosby is an honorary white

This, he prob is guilty but if the evidence does not exist then he isn't. This is very important... It is beyond dangerous to convict people on emotion.

>Man supposedly raped someone
>No proof
>Man is found not guilty
>Goddamn niggers getting off free for rape

>Woman admits to lying about being raped
>Sent man to prison for years
>How could this happen?

Maybe you should let the courts do their fucking jobs instead of chiming in like you secretly know who is and isn't guilty with 100% certainty.

its inverted reverse racism backwards

Never funny? Scope this hot fire

>Black rich guy
>got rich from wholesome comedy and a TV sitcom about a middleclass black family
>tried to start his own TV channel to teach black people some values
>(((rape allegations)))
>started a cartoon on nickelodeon to teach black kids some values
>got a lot of positive TV shows/characters for black youth started on nick during this time
>(((rape allegations)))
>I forgot what he was trying to this time, but he's also getting old with an amazing legacy so...
>(((rape allegations)))

Plus the media needs something to get the race war started again. They're trying to make OJ 2.0, but like all forced memes they don't stick.

The Huxtables were rich though. That's why the Huxtable children had The Pressure.

What a proud day for men everywhere.

Stop being such a homosex OP, this was a blow against feminism.

aren't all of these "rapes", i went to mr cosby's hotel room to just have a nightcap and he drugged me and took advantage of me

youtube.com/watch?v=pfUYjl5dznE

>go to Cosby's house alone
>go into bedroom alone
>?????
>WAH I WAS RAPED

AND NOT ONLY THAT
>black man
>white woman

I'm DONE with this shit. White women are not only whores for black men but they have the AUDACITY to LIE about how they were BEGGING for it.

user is a better human then you will ever be.

There is sucking one's dick, and there is standing with the righteous, regardless to whatever reason there is.

You sir, are a retard

>embed
>thumbnail
>unembed

he learned how to create undetectable sex puppets under the navy.

he handled hundreds of mk ultra slaves

he's deep into shit politics and blackmail.

White women can look after themselves user – come join us in 2017!

White boys are small-dicked pussy trash

Fucking low energy nigger

>white knighting
>current year

how can shitskins even compete? black women taking the superior white seed worldwide.

mad black boy?

You say that as a good thing. Racemixing is racemixing, no matter how and where you put it.

is that the same person that wore that fuck white people outfit?

Maybe... they have that connection now that you mention it.... I don't know.

OUTLAW BENADRYL

This. Plus I almost notice a Mandela effect sort of thing happening where mass delusion gets touted as fact, like the berenstain bears or grey aliens. And this narrative was formed by a bunch of slurs who thought sleeping with a celebrity would make them rich. People as rich as Cosby have normies throwing themselves at you constantly, of course he slept around a bit.

*sluts

Nigger vs women who go out with niggers
Sup Forums has no horse in this race.

Rioting? I'm laughing my ass off.

Sounds like you're a cuck, OP

His accusers burned the coal and paid the toll.

No sympathy here.

>they took Cosby show off the air

Sad desu. No show on now.

Do you want the red one or the blue?

Mistrial is not an aquittal, retard. Probably holding off jail time until he dies though.

>He thinks Bill Cosby is guilty

>2 posts by this id
kill yourself nigger

i don't believe women when they say anything, much less he raped me 30 years ago gib moni pls

>implying dark can understand the higher intelligence of the white man
white men who raised their family correctly so their daughters didn't turn into cock addicted sluts are lauffin

Nobody wants female Carrot Top?

We'll get him just like we got OJ....

They thought they destroyed his public image enough and let him go. That's how they do it in Hollywood and among rich people. Real punishment is only for goys. Btw Hilary still isn't in jail and Jimmy Savile raped thosuands, while being buddy of queen. It always comes late or after death.

>>Black man who raped numerous white women

It's a frame-up by the racist white system trying to take down every successful black man.

>jews
>white
out shlomo

>muh larping

>>Black man who raped numerous white women gets acquitte

Except he hasn't been acquitted. It was declared a mistrial so there will be another.

Go to party. Take drugs and get drunk.. like a fucking degenerate whore .

Complain 40 years later..