49-1

49-1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=26v_qC81db8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I think Kona Mageega is good fighter but he's not a pro boxer.

He might have a 1% chance if he can land that left.

I hope Conor chokes him out or wheel kick KOs Floyd

great delusions you have

he will lose MILLIONS if he uses any strikes other than gloves, its in the contract fagget, ur a dumb kyke kys

Its a boxing fight and the nigger is a boxer. My buddy who watches UFC and buys all the packages say he thinks whites will win again, but I think its unfair to start. Seems like an affirmative action fight or something, where the nigger gets 300 SAT points bonus added on, over the white guy on the intelligence test because niggers are oppressed.

haha, nope.
expect potato nigger to get slowly picked apart, it's gonna be one boring fight

show me the contract or it didnt happen

Anti-white D&C is unacceptable and will get your ass beat (or worse) by real people concerned with say, stopping genocide and cultural marxism. Also, hes a professional at the rockback, which means he has a chance.

49-2

There's no chance he can beat Mayweather in a boxing match. It's just not going to happen. Professional boxers have had 49 chances to land that lucky punch and put him on the mat. What makes you think a UFC fighter with 90% of his technique tied behind his back is going to pull it off?

This is a massive money grab being funded by hype. McGregor will make more money getting his ass kicked in boxing than 10 years of winning in MMA.

He may try to win, but there is zero chance that he will. Anyone betting on him is throwing their money away. Anyone betting on Mayweather isn't going to get enough return to justify the risk of a 1/1000 lucky hit.

>D&C, also known as dilation and curettage, is a surgical procedure often performed after a first-trimester miscarriage. In a D&C, dilation refers to opening the cervix; curettage refers to removing the contents of the uterus.
so desu ka

its a completely one sided situation. A UFC fighter who's training is entirely different from a boxer, is going to fight a guy who abuses the rules of boxing, in a boxing match.

Its so one sided at this point I can't believe its being allowed. I personally hate Mayweather, but you dont send a baker to a BBQ competition that bans flour.

profesional boxer vs mma fighter

>in boxing fight

hmm

>but you dont send a baker to a BBQ competition that bans flour.

what if he just wants to spectate?

Canada will not become 20% white by 2060. Non-whites are invaders and are part of white genocide. Act aggressively towards Irish, and expect a specific type of white guy to take offense on their behalf. That specific type of white guy also feels like hes backed into the corner, and his race is under attack. He might be predisposed to take out his feelings towards the entire collaborated left - on you.

I guess you could consider that a tip on staying healthy.

How come the big name boxer is some manlet?

With a boxer not in his prime who will play it safe because he has more to lose.

I dont watch niggers box niggers, Ive never seen a mayweather fight. I do know however that Conor is a pikey fucker, and if he knows the enemy is dirty, you could probably expect him to fight dirtier. If that nigger wants to start pulling rabbit punches and shit, Id imagine you can expect headbuts and low blows etc from the pikey.

>I think Kona Mageega is good fighter but he's not a pro boxer.
This.

He's stepping in a boxing ring, not an octagon. As much focus he's put on perfecting fighting, Mayweather has spend more time perfecting boxing.

The Irishman might land a few good licks, but boxing at that level is reflexive, there's not time to think, and footwork is a huge part of it. He's going to get raped for 12 rounds.

I don't think Gayweather can k.o. him.

thanks for the tip nazibro
I sure wouldn't want a "muh heritage" 1/18th irish american mutt taking offense at my use of a derogatory term.

Some guys will be a little disappointed after a first couple of seconds of that fight... The hype of mma vs true boxer in boxing match :/ Be real man. Irland pride will go straight up to toilet bowl, and trust me I'm not happy about it! After all one of my countrymen will go to clean this shit up!

JEWS PLEASE STOP SHILLING FOR MAYWEATHER

SAGE

Retirement sideshow bout for both fighters, we'll never see McGregor again after this.

The actual fight will be 12 rounds of floyd easily evading and boring decision

lmao, he has zero chance of beating Mayweather
He'll be lucky if lands a single blow

Mayweather has the most inhuman reflexes and reading ability that boxing has ever seen

Plenty of people have full Irish blood. We filled entire areas, and they are still fully Irish. You see Irish people all over, the traits are plain as day. Youre just anti-white.

You talk real tough here because you can, and because you live in an echo chamber of other marxist fucks who hate whites.. but I assure you, there are plenty of people who will stomp your fucking teeth out for speaking like that about any group of whites. Italians, Greeks, Spanish, these are white races, even if they have suffered genocides through mixing and many people in their societies are no longer white. You D&C Irish, or anyone else. Finns, anything. You wont be told to stop, the person will just mark you down and make your life shit.

>Be real man. Irland pride will go straight up to toilet bowl, and trust me I'm not happy about it! After all one of my countrymen will go to clean this shit up!
You're alright polack.

Mcgregor has size and reach on mayweather aswel as inhuman speed. He will easily outpace the 40 year old. He just needs to develop some tactics to take advantage of mayweathers hug fetish.

>straight up to toilet bowl,

what u clean for 8 hours a day

--> Sup Forums

>D&C Irish and Finns will get you gangstalked

nobody talks about this shit IRL you raging autist

probably this

i don't mind the lad getting his money though

but McGregor is a great boxer and doesn't have to worry about any MMA shit so he can focus on boxing.

only conor knows what it feels like to have nate's hard cock pressed against his bumhole.

AND THERE WAS NOTHING HE COULD DO TO STOP IT.

he made that joke himself you cancerous leaf

I can't wait for this laughably one-sided fight to be used as a show of black supremacy

>Italians
>spanish

>white
pick 0

>inhuman speed
you do realize that's what Mayweather is known for right, that and his "philly shell" defense. The only chance Mcgregor has is to KO Mayweather, which is a possibility because of all the extra strength he has, that Mayweather doesn't, from a fully developed fighting base. Other than that, F.M. is going to eat him alive tactically.

He'll lose on footwork alone lol
youtube.com/watch?v=26v_qC81db8

You are special one leaf..I forgive you.

nate got beat up and got destroyed with the rematch

The irish are literally worse than black people or muslims
Fucking subhumans

just like to add for consideration, that Mayweather even picks his fights tactically. He will wait till a fighter is out of their prime (Pacquio) or not in it (Alverez) to fight them. He took this fight because he knew he could win. While beat a (hate to say it) great fighter, he also plays 4d chess.

>Whites will win again

Easteren european whites have performed better than blacks in Heavyweight, Cruiserweight and Light Heavyweight divisions for about 15 years now but for some reason the US sports media don't make a huge deal out of it

Haven't used the electric jew for a while.
When's the fight starting and where can I watch it?

the feeling of nates hard penis will be with conor forever.

"Fuck that, he should have finished me off!" - Diaz after McGregor gave him multiple chances to stand back up from multiple near knockouts and get another lucky choke

>The irish are literally worse
>literally
fuck off gen z/millenial brainlet

is it just me or
does mao look kinda like alex jones in that pic

Thats kind of the funniest part.

If it is a shit show its gonna be a long one because Mayweather can't knock him out. I bet Coner surprises everyone though Hes been training in boxing for years.

I'm not a fighting sports fan
how are they even going to do this? what are the rules? mma or boxing?
If it's boxing, it seems obvious the irish guy will get annihilated

Spic pls go

faggot

McCgregor is essentially going up against One Punch Man in this fight, it won't end well for him

>t. Irish scum

>MILLIONS
while he makes 100+ million. hell i hope conor knocks him out with the kick just so you can autistically screech about him losing millions from his hundred million

Its sad pol has made people so delusional to think this fucker can beat mayweather at a game he's mastered.

May go have mercy on you retarded souls

>t. Diverse """""Canadian"""""""

Hes going to get paid 100 mill to fight a guy who will just dance around and can't do damage to him.

biggest difference is range, mma fighters train for years at a much, much longer range. McGregor may be able to surprise mayweather a few times, but i just don't see how McGregor can adapt to someone who's mastered the boxing range. he's going to frustrate Conor, i think the first round might be interesting, everything after that is Conor punching air.

Not politically related

We all know Floyd "Phony" Mayweather will never let the shit talking potato fucker win. He wouldn't agree to the fight unless there was an agreement that Conor will lay down like a bitch.

I'm gonna laugh at the JUST BLEED faggots crying when their bitch ass sport gets blown the fuck out.

That's the only possible way I can see McGregor having a chance at winning, by out maneuvering mayweather, but even still that won't be enough

What subset of political discussion does this pertain to?

>t. Has entire states full of irish immigrants

In a way, he kinda killed ufc
He got so good/advertised that people only go to events where he will fight.

irish aren't scum. cancucks are scum. you can't legally discriminate mentally ill trannies.

did you get bullied by a leprechaun?

Also, anybody notice Dana White's tirade against jews in boxing like Bob Arum and The Merchant?

He dropped a ton of redpills during the Mayweather negotiations claiming boxing was run by the most subhuman scumbags and Floyd was surprised when dealing with UFC they weren't literal thieves

irish supremacy

>thinking the Irish are bad
The only person of value you're """nation"""" has ever produced is Father Coughlin, the son of Irish immigrants.
He eventually fucked off to America because he realized how much of a gay shithole Canada was
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

You should watch Mayweather fight and then make a judgement on this.

He isn't just some lucky nig that cheats to win. He is excessively talented in terms of reflexiveness.
The man simply never gets hit. Any time you close the distance, he clinches out and forces the break. Its the tired old style of boxing, but its effective.

Now you want a guy who at most has spent maybe a 100th of the time polishing what may be a jab compared to Mayweather to box him? Its to mismatched.

I'm a retired boxer myself, I have a few strategies for beating someone like mayweather, and if Conor utilizes them, he might be able to kill Floyds clinch. Take that away and you have a small chance at landing a solid hit.

Honestly can we have connor and mayweather knock the fuck out of max kellerman? he's terrible for boxing

prediction

>Mayweather dances around wins on points
>Everyone watching is frustrated as fuck
>They both roll around in money that night

Worst case scenario Mayweather has slowed with age...Gets caught and boxing get the final nail in it coffin

>dirty irishman immigrant gets btfo out of canada and resettles in america
OUR HOME AND NATIVE LAND

This
I think it's going to play out like the Paquio(?) fight, very anti climatictic

Mayweather will probably fight him scared (just like Pacquiou) because he realizes this.= Shitshow.

>I bet Coner surprises everyone though Hes been training in boxing for years.
I wouldn't bet on it, it'd be like a bunch of physically overcapable (American) football players having a 5 on 5 v. a real team. They might be physically superior, but the the pro basketball team just knows all the ins, outs, and tricks to the point that it's reflexive.

Look at it like this, if Mayweather was to step into the octagon with Mcgregor... do you think Mcgregor would try to out box him?

As the Bruce Lee said: "I fear more a man who trained 1 kick 10 thousands times than a man who trained 10 thousands kicks once"

The only fair thing to do is have a follow-up match with MMA. Maynigger doesn't get to cushion his soft hands with gloves, and he's subjected to every sweeping roundhouse the potatonigger throws his way.

Maynigger will be DEAD within 20 minutes.

They are going on hype millions out of it. Then the fight will suck.

Then not a lesson will be learned.

Pacman is a twig manlet though, McGregor is still a manlet but he's pretty wide in stature so it's likely McGregor can just shove Floyd off him but yeah, Mayweather is no joke and will expect this so just dance around evading.

lol thats why it isnt mma. Flloyd would never had agreed to it

>I don't think Gayweather can k.o. him.
Half his wins are from ko/tko's.
And let's not forget that Mcgregor's not exactly the best at not getting hit.

exactly. Same kind of applies to the trades, jack of all trades doesn't get much, while someone who is a master _______, usually get paid pretty well.

>Maynigger will be DEAD within 20 minutes.
I seriously doubt he'd make it out of the first round.

mcgregor is going to get his ass kicked, mayweather might make it interesting for 4 rounds or so .. mcgregor can't even box at a NYC golden gloves level let alone fight one of the best professional boxers, this is a money grab, don't fall for it.

Let's not forget the size of the gloves and the power behind (roid infestation) strikes in the MMA.

He's taken kicks to the head...

MONEY
When that mouthy niglet
MONEY
Wins by decision
MONEY
And all the niggas be like
MONEY
We learn something
MONEY
Even the Irish potato

s
>I wouldn't bet on it,

I wouldn't either unless the odds get ridiculous and then you have to put a little money on it.

>They might be physically superior, but the the pro basketball team just knows all the ins, outs, and tricks to the point that it's reflexive.

The only problem with this is the one punch knockout ability and crazy accuracy of conner....But do we even know if he has that super human knockout ability while wearing boxing gloves?

>Maynigger will be DEAD within 20 minutes.
I seriously doubt he'd make it out of the first round.
If you mean McGregor, you are right.

>UFC

>don't fall for it
have you ever heard of streaming you flaming cuck?

Connor Macgregor is gonna fuck that wrinkly nigger up.

Fantastic representation of potato niggers desu, spent years on welfare and their only salable skill is punching people.

Fucking dumb Irish cunts needs to off themselves.

>white boi
>winning a fight against a black men
kek

>I wouldn't either unless the odds get ridiculous and then you have to put a little money on it.
You'd be stupid not to.

The one thing I don't think people are looking at is Floyd's ridiculous defense. Usually the only time he gets hit is in a flurry, combos only glance the guy. It'd be hard to think it'd happen, but hell I'm all for it.

yea, of course I mean Mcgregor.

Something that never happened anywhere, not even in Ireland

all hail my repeating
youtube.com/watch?v=bQYeSXpC244

I've been waiting for this fight for a long time. McGreggor's taking down that baboon in the first round.

This whole thing is embarrassing on Conor's part. He knows he can't win but will do it anyway for the money, totally shameful.

Not my circus, not my monkeys.. but still I'm a little bit sad that he will loose.