Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide...

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers
arstechnica.com/science/2017/04/107-cancer-papers-retracted-due-to-peer-review-fraud/
archive.is/cTlwi
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheïsme
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>oh its retarded pole episode.

nice obvious shop

that might be because of the 3rd worlders having tons of kids and the onky countries with any atheists dont have as many. plus most atheists are hedonist filth that wont have kids anyways.

>devout atheist

thats simply because white people are becoming less, and brown people are becoming more

>actually shooping a webpage
>not Inspect Element

>being this assblasted
Get a life, faggot.

Found the triggered atheist
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/570064/Devout-Christians-life-savings-house-asylum-seekers

Because athiesm is about being edgy, and young, dumb, and stupid. Most people grow out of their atheism as they age, and they realize how edgy they were being. That is why atheists are the most hated minoirty in the world. They continue to shrink in numbers.

this stuff upsets me so much. Why cant these people try to defend their culture? Dont they know that muslims will do anything to crush them?

atheism is implicity white, while christianity is explicitly for dumb africans

>be atheist retard
>allow refugees into your home you built for them
>they force you to convert to islam or be decapitated with a dinner knife
>hey atheism's shrinking you guys! score another win for the J man

Almonds activate!

why? do you not like to see christianity in action? No white, black, or brown. Only fellow christians :)

Ahtiesm is not a religion ( yes, I took the bait) btu I hope this is true.

As an atheist, only after comming to Sup Forums and taking the red pill I saw how shitty atheism is for a nation.

But them again, I can't just deny all the knowledge I got from here which put me in a really odd position of being an atheist against atheism.

Not triggered, just like spreading the love of christ

mmmk now add agnostics and anyone else who doesn't buy the magical sky faerie shit into that figure.

Go on, I'll wait.

If they are christian then no. I don't have anything against it.

Reminder that Athiests and Pagans will always attack Christians and leave their Jewish and Muslim comrade alone.

>oh no atheism isn't popular!
big deal

Basically it's athing for people like
>oh look at muh free thinking

mentals should be gassed not taken care after

I'm a pagan and I'm always redpilling people on the JQ. You're just a retarded white hillbilly who worships non-existent Jews.

If anything being popular is making a case for that thing being bad, rather than good currently.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world slavshits btfo

The popularity of atheism has nothing to do with whether it is true or not. You are a fucking idiot OP.

If there was a picture next to "Cuck" in the dictionary, it'd be this guy.

>The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion.
There are no atheists in foxholes, and reality is the world is at war.

Most atheists are retards as i've learned

Nice copy paste from conservapedia faggot.

im all for christianity as it helps keep niggers and women under control but islam needs to fuck right off

So badly shopped I'm convinced it's bait. "Devout atheist", kek.

This picture is so fucking poorly shopped that the grammar isn't even consistent.
Apply yourself or eat your gun.

Jesus Christ is the Lord.
Romans 10:13
"For whosever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved."

Thing is only hipsters say they "atheists", i dont generally believe in god or greater power, but i dont really consider myself atheist either, because i agree with Christianity points. I think a lot of people are like that. Christianity keeps the degenerates outs of the societies.

> Puts retarded teenagers and actual atheists in the same bowl.
Boy, just because you were complexed when you were young doesent mean that you know all the whys and whats of atheists or atheism.

Europe should be filled up with subsaharan African Christians.

If that's the only way to stop the degeneracy? Why the fuck not.
African Christians are extremly conservative and redpilled on faggotry and other shit.

Just leaving this here,

>with the number of atheists falling from 4.5%

Thank god the numbers are that high, I assumed we were a much lower percentage of the world population.

Don't worry - As the worldwide rise in fantasy and superstition spreads we atheists will preserve science, logic, and reason.

Pagan is the most retarded choice of religion. hahahah
just choosing some shit because of your ancestors hundreds of years ago is the dumbest shit I've heard

Atheism=Cuckism

>(((peer review)))
arstechnica.com/science/2017/04/107-cancer-papers-retracted-due-to-peer-review-fraud/

You realize that is due to the decline in European population, right?

>complains that white genocide is happening
>applauds that atheism is shrinking

Do you really not see the connection?

Maybe if whites weren't such garbage they wouldn't be dying out.

atheism is a religion in the same way abstinence is a sex position

Atheism isn't a religion. Stop posting this.

The actual morons who did this. How cucked can Christians be?
archive.is/cTlwi

wtf I hate atheism and love Islam now (the fastest growing religion)

Shiity reposted bait

Atheism caused the cultural revolution which is what destroyed western nations

yes it is.

"fact based science" requires just as much faith as any religion out there.

>Devout
>Atheist
No.

OP is a filthy, lying sack of rancid dog shit who slanders atheists to earn Brownie Points with sweet baby Jesus.

>"fact based science" requires just as much faith as any religion out there.

This tbch f4m. Religion is necessary to keep low IQ normies in their place. Without it they replace it with Marxism.

> devout atheist

WTF does that even mean

its a shoop

Isn't that the point he is making? That christians largely are indifferent to race and ethnic consciousness??

The problem is people talk about religious beliefs and lump views on reality and morality together. You can believe in having Christian priciples without believing in the Christian stories as fact.

>i'M SUCH A GOOD PEROSN
>SEE CHRISTIANS
>OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF MY HEART
>THE GOODNESS
>OF MY HEART

HAHAHAHA

>If that's the only way to stop the degeneracy? Why the fuck not.
>African Christians are extremly conservative and redpilled on faggotry and other shit.

This is a satirical post right?

Atheism was only nessacary to kill the gods created by the kikes.

Your god is dead.

A new era has come, the old gods of the white men will arise.

It's times like these that I'm happy I don't openly associate with other atheists

You are a fucking idiot. I was talking about atheism, not science. Way to change the subject faggot.

It's only shrinking because they are being outbred 10 to 1 by indoctrinated religious fanatics from 3rd world countries

Necessary*

It's not the Marxism that's making them degenerate, it's their inherent degeneracy. Do you think they'll magically stop being degenerate if they believe in a magical jew on a stick?

There's an old screencap where a lawyer talks about working with niggers. Niggers are pretty much all Christians, but they pray so they don't get caught after a robbery.

There is no objective way to keep the normies in check, because they have an innate affinity for degeneracy. Replacing one set of cancerous beliefs with another is NOT the solution.

>falseflagging with this obvious shop just to make christians looks bad
I know it's you, you can't hide behind selected flags you fucking nigger pole

>thinking about the shrinking population of Atheists itself
>rather than what it means

Funny thing is that atheists dogmatically believe in anything their Atheist priests say.

>implying that your facts are as provable as science
I've gotten into many discussions about where the christian is trying to prove that science requires faith. Sure, to believe in anything as truth you must have faith in it.
but things that require more faith to label as 'true' have less certainty to be fact

I've seen the screencap you're talking about. There's a difference between niggers and white normies. Nigs just act on instinct all the time. Degenerate whites also act on their instinctive desires, but only when they have the approval of their peers. Which is why they like having Marxists around.

>I've never been in the army and don't know anyone in it
Dad and his friends are all ex-SAS. Not a single religious person among them.

Again, they just happened to pick Marxism because it's the current flavor of the generation.

Hippies didn't have Marxism in the 60s, a lot of them practiced Buddhism and Hinduism, but that didn't stop them from being degenerate.

Degenerates will be degenerates will be degenerates no matter what bullshit you fill their heads with.

As long as they're treated like humans like in our current Western society with forced (((equality))), they will never mend their ways.

>Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion
>atheism
>religeon

by its very nature atheism is not a religeon idiot.

Atheism is, in the broadest sense, the absence of belief in the existence of deities.
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheïsme

>There are no atheists in foxholes
Atheists are just another kind of SJWs faggots
You see them badmouthing Christianity 24/7 but when it comes to Islam they start shitting their pants, because they know well Ahmed will answer back.

Is this king cuck?

>Consensus science

This is how paganism started.

Blame Western liberals.

>when it comes to Islam they start shitting their pants

More like (((big gov))) will fuck them in the ass for (((hate speech))). It's funny you only mention atheists, because christcucks defend rapefugees at every turn.

Ahmeds are stupid animals that roam free because it's become illegal to stop them. Their unconditional protection by the state is the only thing thing that makes them a threat.

Yeah, like there are only 2 genders, and Islam is not a religion of peace.

you forgot the violent retalition if you call out islams bullshit but it is treu big govermet is fucking everybody including atheists and christians.

Atheism is a lack of religion, dumb-ass

Deep down everybody knows there are no gods or an afterlife, when you are dead you are nothing

The difference between atheists and Christians is very simple: atheists aren't flooding the West with shitskins and atheists don't have to alter headlines to hide their insanity.

>There are no atheists in foxholes,

Really?

>Atheists are just another kind of SJWs faggots

Christians are the single most left-wing demographic on the planet. Your pope said the Muslim invasion of Europe was a good thing. Richard Dawkins said Islam was the greatest force for evil in world history. Which one is the cuck with a Muslim nigger's toes in his mouth?