First season:

First season:

A 70's blue collar family. A bit of a caricature of 70's life, but decent and funny. Patriarch of the family trying to hold everything together, wife supports him and the family. Kids run the gambit of fucked up to well adjusted kid who gets shit on by life and their daughter who gets doted on by the father.

Second season:

Hey guys woman sure have it rough in the male business world.
Hey guys listen to these fake songs about beating your wife, lol woman sure had it tough because of men
Hey guys the daughter is super smart but because of men she's kept down, woman sure have it tough.
Hey guys, the man can't provide for his family, the women have to pick it up. woman sure have it tough.
Hey guys, whitey sure is terrible to others. also woman have it tough.

Ugh what happened. It started off decent then it got so preachy

where it belongs

Are there still any good shows anymore? Or do I just have to watch pre-00 shows?

I know Archie is suppose to be a bigot but he still comes off as a more authentic, real person who just wants to do whats best in his misguided way.

Again Ale was terrible guy, but everyone in the show was the butt of the joke, not just him.

Also Marcy was a cute dyke

probably a bunch of new shitty writers, compare the writers between the two seasons

second season was fucking shit. You could tell the jews were firing on all cylinders, the witless christian priest and the anti-christianity jokes paired so well with the overly nice and harmless jewish neighbor.

Fucking pathetic.

polite sage for Sup Forums

His wife beats him and forced him to give away his dog.

Give. Away. His. Dog. She is subhuman trash.

That show was the blueprint for the basement dwelling autists we have today

This show just isn't funny. It's just lame and predictable. Fuckup father and high achieving mother always saving the day. This shit has been done to death since the 80's. The jokes are all tired and old. The edgy humor is cliched (hurr durr it's noon, why aren't I drunk yet?!?) and pointless injection of swear words to prop up lame jokes. Had high hope when the show came out, but was really disappointed to find out that it sucks ass.

Bill Burr has fallen off hard since marrying that succubus niggress

Yeah =/

I member listening to Burr back on O&A with Patrice. Motherfucker was on fire.

Hard to listen to him now knowing how much he's changed. Nia seemed nice when she first came on the podcast to say a couple words but the more I find out about her and see how Burr has changed the more I dislike her.

Nia happened.

Outside of a shitty TV show i have never watched my best guess it is about the passing of time which leads on that bullshit.

Feminism made its second expansion in the 60's and 70's so even housewives of America could hear what was going on and support it.

You might have married her in the 50's but she turned into a feminist cunt in the 60's and in the 70's is when she divorce rapes you all thanks to Reagan.

She looks more like a tranny than most trannies. What is it with people involved with the O&A show?

>Ugh what happened. It started off decent then it got so preachy
The same thing that always happens: the Jew producers start trying to input their agenda into a show or movie.

loosing Patrice took it out of ol' Billy big balls. Patrice is looking down on his friend so disappointed now...

nigger wife
nigger life

Oh God you are right.

Biggest regrest is not listening to his show when it was on. Was a total blue pill fag with my feminist gf at the time.

Missed out on sage advice from a legend.

Nia really does fucking suck, she's a total Yoko.

>wants to be famous
>interjects herself onto Bill's podcast
>makes him give away his dog OH CLEO

I like Bill, but what the fuck dude? What the fuck happened?

but it was a niggerdly dog

maybe he always needed a mean black friend who always roasted him and wins every argument. so once he lost patrice he decided to get married to nia.

Bill is funny, patrice was funny, but guys professional comedians are very damaged people, not examples of great lives to emulate. they may be able to see society thru a redpill view and joke about it, but its hard to live it. just like the fat guy that knows all the tricks about dieting and exercising, its hard to implement if you don't start off well to begin with.

it was a pitbull that was starting to act aggressive towards some people.

i understand pitbulls are very loyal and affectionate to their owners but they are still niggers

This

Haven't checked yet, but I've got a 10-spot on season 2 credits having the addition of a (((stein))) or (((burg))) somewhere in there.

They must ruin everything.

It's was all nias fault, she's getting into bills head.

Is it bad if I like this show?

literally what?

F is for Family. It's a show on Netflix

ya, I was thinking the same thing. I was looking forward to season to only to see that they cucked it up.

Re-segregate! Its what white god wants!

I heard we were shitting on Nia, am I too late?