Why do Conservashits want to confiscate my pot ? And violate state rights while doing so ?

Other urls found in this thread:

leafscience.com/2017/01/10/marijuana-kill-brain-cells/
archive.is/rInSV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I wouldn't mind it, make society that much better.

Sick of brainless boring retarded stoners talking about dumb shit 24/7.

here's some facts about weed
>makes the rate at which you lose brain cells increase - people in 40's could be losing brain cells at the rate of someone in 60-70s
>you shouldn't use it before puberty

that's all it does. if you want to do pot, go ahead

It's going to take prophet from cigarette sales and booze sales.

This will syphon money from the pockets of the same three people that have owned the planet for the last 500 years.

I am so fucking sick of big gubmint SJW conservashit right wing retards

Convince your government to stop being a sanctuary and, watch as the doj turns a blind eye.

>makes the rate at which you lose brain cells increase

Nice disinformation, that's been already debunked multiple times:

leafscience.com/2017/01/10/marijuana-kill-brain-cells/

>>makes the rate at which you lose brain cells increase - people in 40's could be losing brain cells at the rate of someone in 60-70s

Gonna need a source for that one , captain faggot

>leafscience

Why is Jeff Sessions so concerned about Reefer and not about the crimes of Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch and James Comey?

If you won't cleanse yourself... Then we will do it for you. Be thankful maggot.

Stop being a degenerate and get your life together, son.

Some conservatives are stupid, some are selfish.

My drug dealer tells me what he sells cures all as well.

Don't you understand? The fact that it's illegal makes dudeweedbros who they are. Nobody acts like that about alcohol because it's legal. By encouraging cannabis prohibition you are breathing life into stoner activism.

You mean your doctor?

Still better than oxycontin, faggot

Fuck your rights, you are a degenerate who is bringing down society, gas the potheads now.

I think the big part is there are still holdovers. Plus you have to have an air tight case. I agree wtf is taking so long?

archive.is/rInSV
>studies from a decade ago
Try something more recent

Been smoking pretty much daily for 40 years, still good man, try again....

Lot's of propaganda out there.
Alcohol is a far more dangerous substance.

>leafscience.com

how do you share these links in a serious manner? nothing makes me laugh more than someone trying to play the high road and being all logical sounding, and then posting a link that supports their claims from "fuckthekikes-gasthenigger.biz" unironically

self awareness isn't that hard, is it?

>Why do Conservashits want to confiscate my pot ?
Because we don't want you normalizing it to our kids, you piece of shit.

>freedom for me and not for thee
Alcohol is worse and makes people into even bigger degenerates.

Conservatards have valuable beliefs.
But when it comes to drugs they are as fucking dumb as liberals are on any topic you can imagine or think of.

Only 23 posts. People don't call booze medicine anymore Gramps.

KEK-servative

That's not the point. Alcohol is a legally sold recreational drug, marijuana is an illegal recreational drug that can have medicinal properties (natural painkiller.)

If you're campaigning for the prohibition of marijuana you also have to be against alcohol, unless you're a hypocrite. You guys don't even understand the nature of marijuana being illegal: it's easier to get which means it's easier for kids to get.

Drugs are the ultimate form of cuckolding and crowd control used by the elite.

>marijuana is not the kind of thing that ought to be legalized... it's in fact a very real danger

Translation

>we don't know how to effectively tax it yet

It's because people can grow it themselves.

They're gonna monsanto the seed banks before they legalize.

Conservatives don't want your pot, they want your illegal "workers" you leftist scum trap in welfare slavery and squeeze for votes.
Daily reminder that traitors will hang first.

It's not that I think it should be banned, I just fucking can't stand all of the shitstains who want it legalized tbqh.

I don't have to do anything you authoritarian jimmyrussle. I'm for the legalization of drugs except ganja because it makes you mad :-). Also alcohol as shitty as it is isn't marketed as medicine. I mean go ahead and make booze illegal again. This opens up a black market demand that I'm willing to bet people will fill.

Imagine being this self-unaware

Pol's top Scientist, every-buddy!

>I've been mainlining black tar for forty years I'm still fit as a fiddle.

>trapped in a state of perpetual adolescence
You probably still play video games and watch comic book themed movies too

> if I don't like it it's adolescent
Check out this fedora tipping faggot and laugh at his pathetic ass

Gas yourself statist cuck

Poop

You're quite literally not making any sense.

>marijuana makes you mad

How?

Not only this but, testing for intoxication beyond a shadow of a doubt proves difficult.

>Alcohol is a far more dangerous substance.
It would be nice if we could ban booze and use that as an excuse to search people and their homes with and expanding police state, while the elite still drink the good stuff, but that ship has sailed. Have to be satisfied with Kerry and Bush doing coke before their "debate" and putting on a good show, they even barely managed not to LOL at the charade.

Not the drug itself but, the apples to oranges crowd. Weed is the only drug where people are making a big stink of the legalization. As far I know drunks didn't start some pro drinking and driving movement when it became illegal. Heroin junkies aren't running around chanting legalize it. Let me play devil's advocate, would you be for the legalization of heroin or meth?

>Pharma drugs the doctors prescribe are the ultimate form of cuckolding and crowd control used by the elite.
FTFY

>You're quite literally not making any sense.
>>for the legalization of drugs except ganja because it makes you mad :-)
I read it as him pretending to be against legalization to make you mad, makes perfect sense. Not making a good argument against cannabis negatively affecting yer cognitive function;>

Pot killed my brother and stole from me

>alcohol prohibition
There were RIOTS over Prohibition.
>meth, heroin
If it means legal weed, sure. Legal heroin would also clear up some of the BS with prescription opioids that are killing people rig now.

Republicans don't like cannabis because they have convinced themselves that America's largest cash crop is somehow a bad thing.

>Let me play devil's advocate, would you be for the legalization of heroin or meth?

I'm ambivalent about it.

It's not like Fentanyl is any better for you than heroin.

>Weed is the only drug where people are making a big stink of the legalization

Because it's illegal so big pharmajews can hook people on OxyContin.

>As far I know drunks didn't start some pro drinking and driving movement when it became illegal.

Well people did riot and protest in the streets. You'd know that if you weren't so stupid. It just went full underground black market drug war, kinda like the one we have right now. And it didn't even solve the problem, so what is prohibition for exactly? Prohibition makes it more accessible to anyone who wants it, including little 12 year old kids. What's a dealer going to care about selling to an underage person? Is he going to fire himself?

>Heroin junkies aren't running around chanting legalize it. Let me play devil's advocate, would you be for the legalization of heroin or meth?

No because heroin and meth are highly dangerous and addictive chemicals. Why exactly do you want it illegal?

>say something stupid
>someone says what you said it stupid
>BUTT ANGERED BRO?!?

>Republicans don't like cannabis because they have convinced themselves that America's largest cash crop is somehow a bad thing.

the religious right has poisoned the well regarding the irrationalization of the right and how they cant be reasoned with

Because you think their should be a space before your question mark?

You are all still living in boomer age politics.

They don't care about anything except for exploitation of the situation to benefit their bank accounts.

They are the personal army of the jews.

>Republicans don't like cannabis because they have whored themselves out to pharma and alchohol interests that have a lot to lose from natural competition.
FTFY