Is she, dare I say, our old girl?

>“It is certainly ironic how liberals who posture as defenders of science when it comes to global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence) flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender.
>Biology has been programmatically excluded from women’s studies and gender studies programs for almost 50 years now.
>Thus very few current gender studies professors and theorists, here and abroad, are intellectually or scientifically prepared to teach their subjects,” she said.

heatst.com/culture-wars/paglia-protests-feminist-saystransgender-therapy-for-kids-a-criminal-violation-of-human-rights/?mod=sm_tw_post

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/climate-change-study-1.4157216
archive.is/XzUTl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, she's a feminist. She's just also a troll and can't resist saying shit to fuck with people.

She needs to go back.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Feminists_by_religion

Bump

>judith butler

>global warming (a sentimental myth unsupported by evidence)

She's right about this but nobody's arguing that global warming isn't happening, it's the idea that we as humans are responsible that is preposterous.

>global warming
they call it climate change now, in that way they can blame anything that happens on climate change, no need to be specific if it's cooling or warming.
cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/climate-change-study-1.4157216
>Climate change researchers cancel expedition because of climate change
>A team of scientists had to abandon an expedition through Hudson Bay because of hazardous ice conditions off the coast of Newfoundland caused by climate change.

Let's archive that
archive.is/XzUTl

More than our girl. She is no doubt one of us.

Bumping

She really really shits over the whole white girls in wheat fields alt right matriarchy thing though

>Woman was an idol of belly-magic. She seemed to swell and give birth by her own law. From the beginning of time, woman has seemed an uncanny being. Man honored but feared her. She was the black maw that had spat him forth and would devour him anew. Men, bonding together, invented culture as a defense against female nature. Sky-cult was the most sophisticated step in this process, for its switch of the creative locus from earth to sky is a shift from belly-magic to head-magic. And from this defensive head-magic has come the spectacular glory of male civilization, which has lifted woman with it. The very language and logic modern woman uses to assail patriarchal culture were the invention of men.
Cliffs;
If you like women you are gay

>dyke
>pro abortion
>pro drugs
>pro prostitution
the "i don't care what two adults do behind closed doors" retard. if you agree with that statement you're part of the problem and you should leave this board immediately.

Paglia is based

"Climate change" is natural, cyclical phenomenon, my German cuck friend.

Paglia isn't Jewish. She's Italian Catholic.

No Jewish feminist would have the depth of appreciation of Western civ as Paglia does.

women are only now fighting back against gender shit because it is finally affecting them
We need to get these liberal women in muslim area's , that will change shit real quick.

>flee all reference to biology when it comes to gender.

Not just gender. Bet she would flee the heritability of IQ.

Breitbart said Sexual Personae was one of the most influential books he ever read.

Camille Paglia is fucking legit.

It really activates my almonds that my favorite shitlord author is a Lesbian Feminist but I don't try and make sense of things anymore in this surreal world.

you people are dumb people

Paglia is a boomer spaz but as far as dyke academics go she's tolerable.