Black woman is raging over Philando Castille verdict and threatening whites now

Some crazy black chick from Minnesota is chimping out over Philando and threatening that whites and cops need to be wiped out

She's also telling her supporters that they need to attack whites, if they look at them "funny"

Livestream:
youtube.com/watch?v=oGVxTFFw0No

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lb7phI3EXXE?t=198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>threatening that whites and cops need to be wiped out

sooooo.......what's the problem?

kys lib

literrally terrorizing everything

>fake wanna be white hair

>bleached skin

DOWN WIT DA STRUGGLE, FIGHT DA POWER

tha fuck honkey?. What about her 1st amendment rights?

You don't want anyone infringing on your rights right?.

Now she's saying whites are "cancer" and need to be "removed

fucking nigress

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

what should we spam?

The policeman that shot him wasn't even white, black racists are just hijacking this to push for a race war against whites.

Just tell her that we decided Bill Cosby didn't rape anybody and she should calm down.

We're coming after you next Sweden. You're girls pray for big black cock every night awaiting the moment.

As soon as they get to choose, they're going black.

She just fucking said the policeman's color doesn't matter since he's still "white"

Holy fuck

You're right

isn't the guy that shot him latino? what a retard.

How does Sup Forums even find these livestreams?

Just flag it as Hateful Content

holy shit this is the funniest fucking shit

Literally the definition of Dunning-Kruger

You're just gonna be getting some Muslim's sloppy seconds/thirds/fourths/fifths.

We need to start building block towers aka "Ye Ol' Nigger Fireplace" for these people here like they do in the U.K.

>You're girls pray for big black cock
The dream of every tiny-dick nigger on the planet. "If only my dick wuz big da white wimminz would want me."

>Cancer is not a disease you live peacfully with

Lol meanwhile most of the world classifies cancer as a treatable disease unlike the USA. I honestly think the toxic authoritarian culture of the USA is the real problem. Any half wit that thinks they are right also thinks they have the right to force everyone to go along with their opinion wether its politics, race, economics, or whatever.

I see white girls walking around with black guys all the time in Wal-Mart mane. What are you talking about?.

Stayin' alive!. Aah aah aah aah Stayin' alive!.

Overrated chimp out.
Big ZERO.
Can't even chimp out well.
Stupid niggers.

ah yes wal-mart, the cornucopia of high end breeding, how could we forget? white race truly is BTFO!

cancer is good for niggers

Raid................
I just spamed the chat with /pol they very angry

Chimpin out

YASSS QUEEEEEN SLAY

bump, they are blaming whitey, got some keks

She's literally fucking told her supporters to harm whites now

yeah star spamming swastikas

shes just chimpin

start spamming that the black seed is meant for the white womb

half of them are black women bitter at black men not liking them

done

Why she so angray

reported the video and moved on. They blocked me from the chat as soon as I said that the cop was Hispanic. They just want to promote anti white hate.

This is why multiculturalism fails, they hate us. Who cares if they can be smarter or more productive. They are dangerous and need to go.

"Being white" to them is no longer simply a person's actual skin color. White is a state of existence. Anyone who is in a position power is in a state of whiteness regardless of their race. And so now they are in a state of perpetual struggle as they desperately cry out for power they don't have while at the same time reviling it for the whiteness. In this way they will be forever oppressed. This is an evolutionary adaption for them, their righteous indignation, allowing them to leverage the greatest social weapon of all time: guilt. And with this great power they will seize eternal gibs.

The policeman who shot him is Hispanic, not White, why is the White race getting blamed for this?

Because hispanics are actually doing better than blacks in the US and chimps cant understand why

yep

So "white" is starting to mean "successful" sounds like they're glorifying victimhood.

Also,
>found not guilty
>still loses his job
???

That's a guy in drag. This is fake news fire starter.

Didn't you hear Hispanic isn't a race they are just white people who speak Spanish

youtu.be/lb7phI3EXXE?t=198

>3:17

Funny, universities and corporations never seem to see it that way.

She is really dumb.

>she believes white people aren't homo sapiens
>she doesn't understand that hispanic people are mostly mixed race.

Her YouTube channel is one long melt down.

Yes, Chimpets like this one is gonna turn hispanics, asians and MUSI's against blacks. LOL just makin it too easy

I wish we had proof of this.