Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdGrZUnjPbU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>date right wing girl
>she hates niggers and other non whites
>wants many babies
>extremely qt
>however still batshit crazy yandere style
>we beat each other up regularly, i got alot of cuts and bite marks and she got bruises

can't have everything lads

is this even pol related? yes women are independant now, yes women can fuck whoever they fuckign want, get over it retarded nazi cringelords and fuck off

ok cletus, it seems that right wins are truly bottom of society, i bet she will cheat on you with some BBC wielding black guy

t. proud male feminist

Unless you're a chick in which case stick around

>is this even pol related?
yes

I'm not even american, insecure eurocuck.

fuck off leaf

>BBC
*whew
At least it wasn't a siege onager.

nazi roleplayers are white trash everywhere

new

immigrate legally

>swastika flag
>im not even american
>uses the word eurocuck

you are what the eternal leaf called "rural and suburban retard"

GOY, just take the damn women's studies class so you can be (((enlightened))), like me, duuuh!

But I live in a city. You guys are bad at this...
Why are these two faggots even on pol?

Lmfao

end yourself edge lord

>brainlet
kek

lmao, my girlfriend was easy to redpill

>eu flag
are y'all even trying anymore?

>take a woman's studies class
"This is women's studies 101, here we learn about subjects important to today woman on the go, and also when you have a moment please dump your money in that hole there. Welcome!"

Do you guys think one should openly talk about kikes or race realism with the gf or by text? Aren't you afraid she will use it to blackmail you in the future and fuck up your career?

Trying to get with this girl. How do I redpill her if she's only half white?

Its always so cringy when leftists use right wing memes.
When they started saying snowflake and safe space? Now youre taking edgelord? And end yourself? Its kys or neck your self. So cringy.

Nice touch at the end - probably true.

Instead of making her embrace her African side or have dreadlocks like liberals tell mixed people tell her to embrace her white side and adopt a traditionalist European attitude. You have to reverse kangz her.

Does anyone know what the dude said that set her off? What was she so mad about?

NEETs dont have careers u pleb.

>Unironically telling someone to take a "woman's" studies class

Women were a mistake

Then share user, that's what this thread is about

You're conflating many things. First of all, nobody is totally 100% collectivist or 100% individualist. The former would be totalitarian communism and the latter would be anarch-capitaslism and both ideologies are nutty and dumb.

Conservatives are collectivists, but to their family and then their nation. The average conservative has his family as the strongest ingroup followed by fellow citizens. Liberalism emphasizes individualism but for the purpose of breaking the family and thus destroying man's natural ingroup to their fellow citizens. You're correct in asserting that liberalism is ultimately collectivist in its end goal (globalism), but that doesn't mean it can't use the facade of individualism to advance its goals (i.e. special snowflake syndrome and all that).

>you're not Sigmund Freud
That's a good thing you stupid cunt, Freud was a hack that missed the mark on almost every fucking thing he wrote.

The optimal moment to administer the redpill.

Ugh you white trash faggot. Learn some fucking class you're embarrassing the rest of us

>Last straight man desperately tries to fend of mob trying to inject him with the Gay

Wrong fucking thread
Also checked

He called her out for being a slutty skank

You dont red pill women, you drip a red iv over time.

start dumping and walking away from liberal women, once they associate liberalism with being rejected, they will start rejecting liberalism.
and yes, women really are like that.

A well conditioned broad, good job OP. Keep making her beg and then feed red pills.

It's from the last thread

>wrong thread
>doesn't check the thread I replied to
wew

why the fuck do you fight

wise words user.
Women are lemmings.

if repeating integer bbc will claim your wife in the future. hope you like this meme

Come on dude don't feed the stereotype. Find out the root causes of each other's violent outbursts and come up with a plan on how to counter it.

No user, he is just quoting someone from the previous thread in this one because this is the new one and this is where people are reading replies now. Are you new?

You're being pretty rude right now. What do you want me to do?

FINISH HER

Sigmund Freud was on her side tho. And his ideas were usually based on falsified studies and bogus claims that are easily debunked

While I like the thought of fighting a genetic psycho-war by trying to convince the liberal normies we will outbreed them to trigger an emotional conservative response, I don't think Sup Forums is the correct place for this becase 80% of the people here never leave their homes and the ones that do are normies to begin with.

>blocking out the name

Little late, eh?

>wojak winning ever

why would you even go for that

If I remember correctly I think I called her crazy like a day or two before then she asked me why i thought she was crazy. I told her something like her parents raised her wrong and her feminist bs was abrasive and self destructive and was making her miserable. I have a couple more screenshots but they're pretty personal so I probably won't post them

Haha, my wife isnt a leftist retard to fall for the bbc meme.

>be spic
>meet a jap girl
>she talks about her home country and how she hates Koreans because all they do is complain
>I talk about USA and mention how blacks do nothing but complain
>I tell her she's on the right I teach her about trump
>she becomes my gf we have sex and watch trump rallies together
>she gets drunk talks about glorious Nippon and how she understands what a nationalist is now
>we become 2 oddballs in USA with a relationship built on the fact that we hate minorities that always want to change another's land
I'm going to marry this one and have some sushitaco babies

>sleeping with libtard girl
>she's huge hillary fan
>i'm huge trump fan
>trump wins
>i gloat and make fun of her
>she gets really sad and pissed
>wants to fuck me more than ever

Feels good man

I'm glad I never had to deal with this.

She gets mad about minor things and sometimes less minor and we argue and I try to cool her off but it's impossible and if I try to ignore her she yells at me and tries to.instigate and then we fight

She is very loyal and qt though

This. He was in league with the Jews of Frankfurt school who falsely claimed that social conservative ideas correlates directly with antisemitism which they had no evidence for.

Nice one Juan.

this poem is pretty good to redpill you about women
youtube.com/watch?v=pdGrZUnjPbU

Awww come on.

What if you edited and blacked out certain parts??

>arguing with women
>ever

Youre a faggot OP.

>"I believe psychology supports what I believe"

Literally kill yourself.

>that img
My sides, holy shit. Best thing is that a Chad probably said that to her just before leaving her place after a one night stand

I'd welcome you to post it but it's your choice famalam

lol, what a cunt.

Half white, half poo in loo. No kangz mentality to reverse. I just know that she voted for labour, so mentallty preparing myself for the lefty rhetoric once things get a bit deeper.

She's right, you know. You're a little boy clinging to a fantasy of self-"improvement". Clearly she deserves an adult, not a self-appointed daddy figure.

hey, i'm pretty mashed. happy for you two - best wishes from bongistan

It's easy to deal with. You get out of the relationship and stay out of it. In older times, you would have had the option of just backhanding her and telling her to get back in the kitchen, but that gets you thrown in the clink now.

I guess whatever works then.

>meme.
stop pretending like its not truth that blacks are better endowed. it makes you look insecure.

>the people in this thread are unironically pro-family

Why is it so hard to find traditional women?

LOL

Proven false, but il bite. Lets pretend they are.

My wife isnt a leftist retard to destroy her perfect dna with a low iq nomad.

>You're white, too.

Because Jews

Blacks are generally abusive so there's that. The only thing that's fulfilling about them is their primal nature. Only white nympho sluts date black men

This is bretty hot imo

Was she fucking other guys behind his back or did he found out she was a slut before dating him?

Because you Young Republicans are married to your fantasies already and basically not human.

kek of the day

>Racemixing
Disgusting.

Blacks are just very unattractive overall, women don't like them

Are you male or female
Would not exactly recommend

Kek that's actually pretty interesting. Two minorities in the same land complaining about other minorities. Good luck for you two.

Well in that case red pill her on economics and then red pill her on society (Culture of Critique, radical Muslims, homosexuals, etc.)

Feminism is literally nothing but a giant shit test to weed out beta-faggots. The key is to genuinely not give a fuck, what she thinks.

They aren't white anyway so it's w/e.

Could be worse. Sounds comfy user don't fuck it up.

Hey Amerilards, stop referring to fucking leftists as "liberal". Doing so is utterly retarded as there's nothing liberal about them.

Eh they're not really funny and I was more soft cause I didn't want her to go back to cutting herself (no joke). Once she started using all caps I just didn't give a fuck cause it was so ridiculously funny

write a screenplay, get lucy liu some work again

I never had a chance to talk about politics with women :(

I'm a trap

>>date right wing girl
>>she hates niggers and other non whites
>>wants many babies
>>extremely qt
All of which are
>batshit crazy yandere style
If you think it's now, wait until you're in a no-divorce marriage. Either way, in 10 years or so you will be an adult.
They're trying to rehabilitate the criminal Democrat Party racket. Both parties need to be curbstomped, and their Young Partisans movements too.

Sorry liberal is now the same as leftist, there's no going back on that word

It's like Pepe is now a racist symbol