Why do Slavs insist on separating themselves from the West?

Why choose to be irrelevant and poor, because "muh culture, muh identity". You have none. You can't compete with established, strong cultures like Western Europe, that contains and extends cultural heritage of the best cultures that ever existed - Greco-Roman, Fenician, Persian itp..

Your languages are disguising and useless, your """"culture"""" is a cheap ripoff of Western cultures, to which you obviously belong, and yet you try to distance yourself for some reason. While at the same emigrating to our countries and having no problem assimilating, unless you choose not to.

Just throw away your useless culture and become Anglo, German, French, Italian, whatever you choose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E8J6giwfJcs
youtube.com/watch?v=mfXyMLUshX4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventors_and_discoverers
youtube.com/watch?v=-rRdtJGbXLs
youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
youtube.com/watch?v=IZX77XG4Uxs&t=267s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because the West is currently committing demographic suicide.

Come live 40 years here and try making the same arguments faggot

>le Sup Forums memes

If you become the West, there's more fresh blood to keep going, dipshits

Yeah, because poor slavshit countries have a birth rate through the roof

this

Who the fuck cares that slavshits are based? Their culture is worthless.

>(((western european))) culture

I don't know, why do Western Europeans insist on destroying their oh so clearly superior cultures?

>muh based slavs

Fuck off with this shit. Also why they can't be based and accept Western culture and language at the same time?

Best of both worlds

Please kill yourself, shill.

And why are you so worried about an "inferior" and worthless culture separating themselves?

You're not making sense, Shlome

DAILY REMINDER THAT EVERY THREAD MADE BY THE FUCKING STAR CIRCLE IS A SHIT LOW QUALITY BAIT THREAD
THEY ARE WORSE THAN THE GERMAN SUBHUMANS

>Also why they can't be based and accept Western culture and language at the same time?
Describe your Western culture and language .
Because slavs are bound to traditional latin and church culture.
And we also have long heritage for example głagolica

All these insults, no arguments.

Pathetic stormfags.

Because safety, thats why. Fuck culture, fuck identity.

Because Westerners are fucking degenerate.

fuck off kike

>Critical thought is just a string of stormfag insults

You're not even trying, Shlomo

SAGE

Let's be honest, who wants to be cuck white in this date and age. Slavs are something different, and it is good the break away and disassociate from "white" culture

Niggers have their own "culture" too you know. It's about as useful as slav

>muh europe
>muh west
Fuck off, tell me one argument why they should accept the shit which the west tries to force down thier thorats

>eurofag lecturing countries with actual sovereignty on how to be a cuck

nah we're good

it's fun watching you destroy yourselves

soon people will be squating all the way from Vladivostok to London

Yeah, like science, technology and actual culture.

Why do you assume the worst? Who the fuck tells you to become a cuck? Why do you hate Western culture so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=E8J6giwfJcs

Slavs exist for a millennium, they achieved nothing. It's time to end this experiment.

Russia actually is the only country with a positive (and growing) white birthrate

I wish

who is marie curie, Nikola tesla, Nikolay Semyonov, Pavel Cherenkov ? (just to name a few)
>slavs have no culture
oh boy...

Did you really just use the science and technology argument vs slavs?

>Russia actually is the only country with a positive (and growing) white birthrate

Except modern chemistry, electricity, space travel, modern medicine and a million other things?

Just because you're uneducated and scream the loudest doesn't make you right.

>russia

Yeah so their children can then sniff glue and die at 14.

youtube.com/watch?v=mfXyMLUshX4

Don't even get me started on these fucking Russian subhumans. They're literally the worst of slavs.

I'm only willing to accept them because they are somewhat related to poles and finns.

oh yeah

USSR sent the first satelite, dog, man, dog to return alive (poor laika) and woman into space
and they built the first space station
russians also supply the ISS and half of the people currently in space are Russians

but americans won the space race amirite :^)

I swear you're just like niggers.

WE WUZ

I could write for hours about just French or German achievements alone.

/thread

>being this new

dont worry youll figure it out.

>Why do you hate Western culture so much?
Because western culture is degenerate.

no friend

WE IZ

How are historical FACTS we wuz? How fucking stupid are you? I'm afraid you're too stupid to use the internet. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums.

Yes, French and German achieved a lot, I'm not denying that you insanely stupid retard, you're denying achievements of slavs.

>Russia actually is the only country with a positive (and growing) white birthrate
Wasn't Japan and Russia the frontrunners when it came to declining birthrate?
Any stats available? (Preferably separating the various parts/ethnics of Russia to see how it may vary.)

Our culture is a little bit minimalistic like... Muslims go eat shit.
It is great for me, If you think otherwise, meh... I don't care.

science and culture can be copied, like soviets did with nuclear armament and even overcame it with Tsar Bomba

Because they partially half-ass adopted Western values. Russians literally copied the German education system.

>where are YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS IN SCIENCE
>WE WESTERNERS WUZ Inventors
Who started the wuzzin?

>WE WUZ GERMZ N SHIEEET
who is nigger

go read fucking history book moron

westerners ignorance is unbearable

>Why do Slavs insist on separating themselves from the West?

Because we just recently escaped from communism and we don't wanna go back.

Because Westerners have actual achievements that everyone knows and tries to copy. We don't have to we wuz, we're literally the center of the world right now.

YOU FUCKING EMIGRATE TO OUR COUNTRIES BY THE FUCKING MILLIONS.

How can you possibly consider superior a culture with intrinsic predilection for self-destruction?

>leaf

And did something useful with it. What's the problem?

Dude Western Europeans are cucks in this day and age. I'm not even White but from the outside looking in, I respect slavs more and they have stronger nationalism than Western cucks.

Time to read a bit, eurocuck
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Russian_innovation

because the west insists on being niggers

>we're literally the center of the world right now.

The US, yes. Western Eurotrash are subhuman and have achieved nothing noteworthy in the past 50-60 years.

because we are unable to compete with the West and feel cheated or exploited

Leave them alone. The west is degenerate. Maybe they will fair better behind their own culture.

>strong cultures like Western Europe, that contains and extends cultural heritage of the best cultures that ever existed
LOL. The culture so strong that it's being wiped out little by little with every wave of shitskin migration? Not very "strong" if you ask me.

That's just France

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_French_inventions_and_discoveries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventors_and_discoverers

But why do I bother?

Go be fucking useless niggers.

Then join the West. Become one of us.

Because the west is degenerate and has black invaders.

>emigrate to our countries
lmao this just shows how weak you are, cant stop a wave of 3rd world beggars

You're god damn right. And all the women are getting fucked by shit skins while the men stay idle or bitch online on Sup Forums like a bunch of White pussies.

Slava rodu

its natural,they see the power white guilt has and they want no part of it......they didnt have a colonial history and dont want to be labelled with it

imagine existing for a millenium while hearing this exact same shit every 10 fucking years, with the annual invasion twice to a hundred years

so is being white a cultural or a genetic thing?

Yeah, it's better to be poor, irrelevant and treated like shit in the west anyway. Basically slavs are in the worse position than shitskins. They're white without benefits, but with implicit white guilt, but without the benefits of being exotic shitskins.

>managing to fit this much autism into a post
let me guess, a leaf

Does this guy live under a rock? Nice opinion bro

If became fully German like Austria, you wouldn't have any problems.

Was Austria sold to the Iron Curtain? Nope.

t. Coward AnonaFlag

At least slavs are still men and they don't let Mohammed fuck their wives.

But who is boot?

rest of the world

I guess that's why Hitler wanted to exterminate you. You're so fucking stubborn. Western whites adopted all Greco-Roman culture, and look how successful they become.

>Why choose to be irrelevant and poor, because "muh culture, muh identity". You have none. You can't compete with established, strong cultures like Western Europe, that contains and extends cultural heritage of the best cultures that ever existed - Greco-Roman, Fenician, Persian itp..

What a slimey manipulative sack of shit.

You will use these appeals to our heritage to get people on board only to destroy them and manipulate their children to hate them.

Your (the EU's) culture is whatever the people at the top say it is... Fucking "Eurovision" hedonist contest.

Don't include me in "your" "west" either.

Somebody's butthurt western europeans are going to shit because they believe leftist are right

>stubborn
what are we supposed to let you cuck us?kill yourself faggot
>western whites adopted all greco-(((roman))) culture,
and now look,europe is controlled by jews!
stop posting rabbi

Your countries are already shit Slavko

You already cuck yourself by coming to our countries by the millions and copying our culture, language.

Fuck off, we're full

because slavs are not white. which is good because the white race failed and gave up their lands to leftists and r-selected muslim parasites.

the future of humanity lies in the east. and it's not white - it's slav pale.

You're clearly a plumber.

Proud slav keeping British toilets clean!

Slavic culture is clearly superior, please teach me your ways, 1000 years passed and you're still niggers killing each other:

youtube.com/watch?v=-rRdtJGbXLs

Except Slavs don't have white guilt. Western Europeans have it by the bucketload.

>slavic technology
youtube.com/watch?v=6LjKfs7MjYE

>western technology
youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c

The only way is up, then, and so far we've been going there steadily.
I won't cry when immigrants destroy your culture and rape your women, they're worth all the same.

K-202

Dead right. When the shit hits the fan in the West and the lefties are confronted with the wages of their stupidity, they're going to be on their knees begging to be allowed into Russia, Poland, Baltics et al.

>+5 euro.
Also we will see at the end which culture will survive. 10 years and your "west culture" will be displaced by sharia. You are the weak, the one who will die now. End we will help you with this.

Yeah, Sup Forums memes are true, I swear guise Sweden is totally done for:

youtube.com/watch?v=IZX77XG4Uxs&t=267s

i dont know which one is worse desu

>they're going to be on their knees begging to be allowed into Russia, Poland, Baltics et al.

Being this fucking delusional. Lel.

Do your knees hurt a lot when you shine those British toilets? Tell what it's like, slav

Go look up Boston Dynamics. Top tier robotics right now.

Why choose to be relevant as basic knowledge which even every nigger knows and rich as dumb subhuman sheikh because ''muh cheap western identity" you lost western identity by choosing "progress", materialism and degeneracy. Polish culture is strong and estabilished, uncorrupted, and isn't afraid to be "backward" when we know we are superior.
Our languge is not for subhumans, and we will odify it to becoe even harder so any of you shitskins won't be able to learn it.
Your western '''''''culture"''''' is cheap immitation of slavic culture. Your language is basically bastardized nigger version of slavic language.

Shekelgruber wanted exterminate us, but instead he exterminated germans and now you are flooded with muslims. kek of century

Yeah you're so superior Brits voted to get rid of you because of how obnoxious you are.

>Your countries are already shit Slavko
yes and not purposelessly

when i thought of the word robot i didnt envision an autistic llama before, damn