Why are they so annoying?

>Genetically PERFECT
>Blonde
>White
>Boobies and Ass
>Amazingly Intelegent
>Share similar political/social beliefs
>Lay the Smackdown on Liberals constantly

Why can't I stomach these two Sup Forums? I should be head over heels in love but can't stand watching any video with them in it. It's not because they're women because I can listen to Ann Coulter and other conservative bitches but these two just give me fuckin' douche chills. What's their problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

firstly they both have brown eyes and bleech their hair, so they're far from aryan. Secondly they're both low IQ attention whores who can't defend their positions well and make the most outlandish claims. They are literally only popular because they're attractive (lauren isn't even very attractive but tomi is quite hot)

Because you rightly assume they're in it for the attention and cash, which they are.

bullshit on the Lauren claim but this there idiots mostly although they do have a place. No i don't mean kitchen exactly although most would actually not complain about that.

Fuck off niggers

>blonde
they both dye their hair, they are not aryan, lauren at least i know is a fucking jew

>Brown Eyes
>Lauren isn't even very attractive

Post a pic of your last GF faggot I know she will come nowhere close to Lauren

i would not post a pic of my current gf on Sup Forums but I can 100% guarantee you would fnid her more attractive than lauren

Sup Forums, and Sup Forums in general, hate everything that they used to like and got mainstream popularity.

>>Boobies and Ass
>>Tomi
???

Because you know in the back of your mind that women in politics are what ruined Western society. Even if these 2 thots have good politics there are 100 for everyone 1 that has bad politics.

Wheat fields

Nah nigguh watch her DNA test video. She's mostly spanish. 99% european 1% asian.

>just give me fuckin' douche chills
You little faggot rube. NEVER post here again.

Because they intimidate you?

>>Amazingly Intelegent
Neither you nor they are intelligent

Is this her user? Literally nothing can top prime Elisha Couthbert

Neither of them have Brown eyes

They all look good in both pics except the ape on the bottom right, who looks good in neither

whos 3rd from middle row

Because your'e a faggot

Yeah they all look good in their non-makeup/natural makeup pics. Do people expect women to look the same without makeup?

They're whores like any other girl.
Political women = attention whores or feminists

not in same solar system as coulter's intellect

lauren's lithping speeth impedimenth

I don't give a fuck what Lauren soutehrn has to say, I just want to see her shit my jizz.

>2017
>you just learned makeup is a thing

Maybe it's like female comedians. There are a select few who are tolerable and decently funny though not exactly up to par with the top men. Ann Coulter is tolerable but most women in politics aren't.

You just now realize women are ugly without makeup? Men are the genetically more beautiful gender and stay good looking into their 50's early 60's. We are the ones who are supposed to attract THEM kinda like peacocks. Can you imagine how good looking you and I would be is we wore makeup? It would game over.

millie weaver

millie weaver

Assuming you mean middle row, right column, learn how to use your words faggot

Her name is Millie Weaver from Infowars

Bingo

Trying to intercept a boat full of "refugees" with a coast guard there to bail you out in case something goes wrong is such a publicity stunt.

agreed..

I'm 80% sure Lauren is a trap. Anyways they are naturally annoying because they are only political for attention. Most women don't actually have political opinions. They just parrot whatever will give them attention.

They're both hot enough. Even that Brittany Venti mulatto is kind of cute. You're probably not going to get a concise, well thought out red pill coming from any of them. Almost certainly nothing original

These women are attention whores like most. Their role is marketing to some of the lowest common denominator men on our side. Sure, they cater to beta orbiting pussies but those beta orbiting pussies cast votes that count. This is their role.

(((women)))

1. you're jealous because they make easy money with little effort
2. you realize you'll never be more than a cuck orbiting their patreon if you decided to like them

I'm not convinced Lauren Southern is really female.

thanks
kys, pic related

Women on the right embrace things that make them feminine. Make up, skin care, a happy smile and southern hospitality is at the core kit of a girl who's on the right.

Women on the left abandon everything that makes them feminine. This is why they do crazy things like destroying their hair and refusing to shave their armpits because they think it's the patriarchy's way of controlling them. Leftist women abandon all the values of society that made women look pretty.

The reason you can't stand them could be

A: Sexual frustration and taking it out on women instead of fixing your own problems to make you more desirable

B: Because the women mentioned in this thread are obvious attention whores trying to promote a product, book or make money from their character.

C: Because Sup Forums won't stop talking about them and any subject that keeps being brought up gets annoying eventually.

Oh yeah the ugly /r9k/ omega males who have nothing better to do on a Saturday night are chimping out again

I bet Lori takes a fuckton of big black cock in downlow.

Because you are a Jew hating faggot with no self esteem. You've been on Pol and Fit for far too long. Death is the only way out.

whos the m'lady below Southern with makeup

IM SO HAPPY IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!

That is a pretty goddamn cute hedgehog.

they're dopes that have found a niche. a real conservative with real beliefs would be like kennedy at fox news or man coulter

>all non blue eyes are brown
fuck off I have green eyes like them and you can suck my dick

No kissing on here faggot.

Tomi has literally never had an insightful comment, she just spews conservative cliches. I doubt she reads books in her free time. People only watch her because they want to fuck her

>What's their problem?
They're 20somethings. No one can listen to 20somethings without getting a brain aneurysm.

Them being bitches with annoying voices makes it even worse.

>attention-cunts

>tfw Lauren looks exactly like my coworker, except Lauren's face is plastered with all kinds of make up and fake eyelashes etc

sodomites get out reee

Tomi is the hottest, but the least articulate.

Mate, you spelled 'intelligent' wrong.
>Intelegent
I can't even consider the irony. Please tell me that English isn't your first language.

Lauren is my waifu. Free speech is A-Okay!

She looks way better without make up. The way she does hers is not suitable for her face. Makes her look worse than without.

>Genetically perfect
>Brown eyes

>I have a GF... Not that I need to prove it to you SHITKOR--Eh, anonymouses, hehe... heh.
He's going all out.

What did she mean by this?

The perfect woman should known nothing about politics.

>she

>amazingly intelligent
Yeah I know having 80 IQ seems intelligent in burgerland, but she's fucking dumb and blabbers like a 14yo. That's probably why you hate her.

They literally look better without make-up. Why do they use make-up? Most women look fucking terrible withoout make-up, these do not.

Because it's obvious they are using their looks to cash in on hot-topic issues.

>Get offered $$ to speak at (political white basement-dweller event #232) due to being attractive.
>Say a few buzzwords (muh fake media) and leave.
>Deposit check into bank account.
>Repeat.

This. They should know it intuitively, and not waste countless hours arguing or reading books about it. Politics is a male interest. Women with male interests tend to think more like men and become utter degenerates.

>lauren southern
>white
finnish white knight autist in 3... 2.. 1
nice bleached hair btw

She's half Spanish half Danish

Nice post!

Ugly betas find women without make up hotter because they look less intimidating. Real men prefer women with make up and flawless skin.

They are women. They should shut the fuck up and let men speak.

Want to know how I can tell you're a young dipshit with no future?

Because they're narcissistic like every other basic bitch.

Oh fug...

nod again.

They're still thots, user. Also, I'd be willing to bet a dollar or two blonde is NOT either of their natural color.

So you like your women without makeup then huh beta?

Both are qt.

Lauren is not Jewish. see:

youtube.com/watch?v=iGJkf4BLxTw

This exactly, some time ago lauren used to mock white genocide and nazis, then once Trump got into the White House she did a full 180. It's obvious she's only in for the attention and the shekels.

Underrated

Not really, to me the appeal is that it makes them look simpler, less vain and more wholesome. Also, I cannot separate my evaluation of a woman's looks from her personality/demeanor, so that might be a reason too.

This. They ate modern day cam-girls now that gamer girls are out of fashion. They want donation from beta orbiters.

No I prefer the one on the right because I am not a virgin omega male

The makeup actually washes out her facial features and makes her look like an evil thot. I would much rather take the real human on the right.

And here we go again

Lauren's mouth is so weird. I can't stand watching her speak. I know objectively she is hot but those lip movements... So weird and an instant turn off.

Wow, I spelt a word wrong while typing fast. I must not know how to spell it in real life. Can some English faggot please correct me? This is why we 1776.

real men prefer women with child bearing hips and big ole titties.
flawless skin is for tv.

Why are you posting pics that have been debunked a thousand times before, as I'm sure you're well aware? Are you paid to shill these lies?

I mean left

Its because they look human and not like a fuckin plastic doll

>Why can't I stomach these two Sup Forums?
Could be the medium they use and they way they have to behave to interact with it. YouTube kind of turns everything to shit.

Wrong.

Not liking both, makes you a virgin omega male.

OH SHIT HERE HE IS

Bottom right nigger looks bad in both
The jew looks better on the left

It's like pottery. The omega male projects his own insecurities to a woman wearing make up.

In the deluded mind of the omega male loser less make up = she looks more friendly so I might have a chance she might not find me repulsive.

The one on the left is a Jew and she's a coal burner, the other one might be a coal burner too
Why would you think they are perfect?