James Hodgkinson - The Commie That Chose The SKS as Part of His Loadout

So to my knowledge, this bernie supporting commiefag James Hodgkinson used an SKS and what seems like a pistol that a woman could carry in the baseball shooting.

Let that sink in....

SKS...

A soviet rifle...

Used by a wannabe commie....

This guy was literally antifa-tier.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_fu
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/17/dem-strategist-devine-launches-huntrepublicancongressmen-scalise-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lols soviet guns are so shit tier but at least most won't jam but you also won't hit shit.

Don't even get me started on those shitty leaf sights either.

HA! so the media ya pulling the "it was a M4 style assault weapon" right out of there ass

I can never not laugh at that webm. The point blank shotgun blast to the first dindu, the legion of leftists storming the lone cop like zombies, and the 360 spin from the cop at the end.

>that close quarters grappling
>that keeping his cool
>that close range blast
>that 360 to check for any other aggressors

I hope to be that operator one day.

The SKS isn't that bad. Mine hits a 2" group at 100 yards from the bench.

Sure, if you find some shitty beat up one that was shot to hell, it won't hit the broad side of a barn, but what would you expect really?

>at least most won't jam

That's a shame, the SKS is a damn good weapon.

>member of a facebook group called "terminate Republicans"
>just continuing to struggle with whatever the motive could have possible been

Raifus:
Pleb tier
>AR15
mediocre tier
>AK47
good tier
>SKS
God Tier
>Mosin Nagant

So is the L85 amirite?

What happening is this from?

That's a FAMAS

You are autistic.

>Newfag.

you can glass bed your sks and bring to 1.5-2moa regardless of the make and year

most refurbished guns have a new barrel as well

>inb4 HURR WHY BED A $250 COMMIE BANGSTICK
yes you are right, I should totally learn how to bed on my $900 mcmillan stock instead, fucken retard

>you are like a little baby, watch this

THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH THE SKS!

literally most autistic shit ive seen in a long tim

SMS is fun to shoot but
>ten round fixed magazine
>uses clips
>no pistol grip
>no optics
It's literally every "assault weapon ban" compliant rifle that thenlwft has been pushing for

>Grab SKS
>Go innabaseball

This is now an SKS appreciation thread.

Did they evil it up in the pic with the spike bayonet ,or can you still buy it that way in a commie state.

I replaced my yugo blade with a spike but im not in a shit state... just next door to one.

Kek he probably used commie shit ammo too

The thing that gets my dick hard about the SKS is that it is pure engineering. Everything on it is the way it is for a reason and yet it still manages to be
A E S T H E T I C

Yes, after the Brits paid millions to us to make it slightly usable it was at least less shitty.
Still sucks though. Bullpup designs are absolutely abhorrent

SKSs are nice though.

#NotAllBullpups

East German SKS are the best though

SKS is not bad rifle.

Even the mention of the name gives me a boner. Ofc I'm a sucker for Uzis too

Why does that one chambered for gommie ammo?

Hhhhnnnnnnnnnnnng so qt and feisty

There is just something about them that I dont like.
Aesthetics are important to me when it comes to guns.
Also the triggers on most bullpups are shit.

Sks is a welfare tier weapon, it's stupid cheap because it was mass produced on a scale possibly beyond that of the ak.

>This...is my BOOMSTICK!

Because the (((IDF))) has a bunch of that shit laying around for their shitty galils.

My German gunsmithing teacher told us German weapons suck ass because they worry too much about making it pretty and they jam up easier.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with the SKS

t. amerifat

>bought in an anti-gun state
>used a 10 round, non-detachable mag rifle that is legal literally everywhere no matter how anti-gun and strict the area is
lmao

the only way to one up this would have been to use a bolt action or black powder rifle.

It's a perfect conscript rifle. You could train a monkey to field strip one and put it back together.

I can speak from experience that the sks is plenty accurate, i cant believe the that fucking retard had so many shots but couldent kill a thing. This fuck is proof that even if the left takes up arms, they are fucking hopeless

They're increasing in price and are now in the $300-450 range. These hardy reliable guns will survive longer than you and your children.

He probably also used commie crate ammo instead of spending the extra bucks getting HP or SP for maximum trauma.

>couldn't kill a thing

Well, Scalise is probably going to die from his dick being shot off so...

Imagine if he did it with a cartoonish musket

I got mine for 200 CAD. Which is currently like 150USD.

Those are so rare they are almost irrelevant

is the autismo rifle ranking scale just ranking by effectiveness in reverse?

>Badmouthing the SKS

When was this. A lot of the chinese sks are cheaper. But search up russian sks guns, they're skyrocketing in price.

The sks is a very fine weapon. Stop speaking in memes. It has nice sights if you arent blind.

box of 20 7.62x39 FMJ rounds
>4.99
box of 20 7.62x39 HP/SP rounds
>4.99
tf u talking?

Seems like he is an utter retard.

Mentioning this does not even make sense since the east German SKS were just constructed like the other commie guns but with better materials.
It had a nice plywood stock for example.

I know, they are extremely rare, but I want one. I got a Russian one from Tula 1946. They are not the prettiest ..

Can still snag russians for $200 here...

with raifus riding the clip carousel these days. I can see why operators are going their own way OGTOW.

its like every raifu has had at least 2,000 rounds through her chambers before trying to settle into an operational situation.

This how Canada works.

Thats my point, commie ammo or not the fact he managed to hit something and managed to cause serious wonds at least shows the in capable hands, the sks and the 7.62 cartridge can do some damage. He just wanted to LARP as a commie and most likely never even fired the gun before.

It's not a German weapon then is it

>burger learns how to decode facetiousness

SKS is so handsome. Damn near everyone who has a gun in Canada has an sks.

SKS isn't bad but it does get over hyped.
The important thing to remember is, leftists are fucking dangerous now.

I have a cheap WASR-10 that shoots 1 MOA consistently, is perfectly reliable, and has been treated like a cheap whore.

If you buy the FMJ by the crate it's cheaper than that baka

It's overhyped at US prices.
At Canada prices it's a fucking steal. You are literally a retard if you don't own one for 200 bucks.

A fucking blunderbuss.

>You are literally a retard if you own just one

Well chosen but trucks and knives shouldn't be overlooked.

Don't shit on Russian weapons you spastic

Russian made the first rifle and continue to making the best weapons in existence

Their 70-100 year old models are still competitive today

Larping leafs

The guy who sniped 10 cops last summer in Dallas was using an SKS but the difference is that nog was trained in how to use it.

Your SVTs are literally the only thing I'm jealous of Canada's
>thanks Clinton

I am sorry that your gunsmithing teacher doesnt know shit about guns. Not my fault dude

Ukies produced Tavors under a license, it's probably the same with this.
Also, according to wikipedia, they're also chambered in that not-7.62x39 nato cartridge.

I can talk about your beloved slavic shitsticks all day.

Go fuck yourself with a mosin nagant you faggot.

>slings are for fags
>pirouettes through kill zone

Cannot overemphasis the importance of getting scott free clean away leaving them in mortal terror of what even happened.

Why the fuck are they choosing this weapon for a police shootout Jesus fucking Christ they're for innawoods use only REEEEEEE

They're meh, I'm jealous of your Dragnov SVDs and cheap and available ARs and pistols...

Except there's a lot of surplus of them, and he probably didn't want to buy an 'evil black gun'.

>first rifle
Turn of the 15th-16th century Germans made the first rifle retard

I don't want to give any lefties any ideas.

But this guy went with the spray & pray theory of combat and managed to wound a few people and gravely wound one person. Didn't kill anyone, with 50 to 100 rounds fired.

It sounds counter intuitive, but I bet you if he had brought a nugget in 7.62x54, he could have hit at least 2 people, and those people would have stayed down. The .54 is a brutal round that kicks like a mule.

That's sort of why I think that if the US civil war ever does really kick off, it'll be the .30-06, 7.62x54, .308, even old calibers like 8mm Mauser, that'll contribute the most to whoever wins.

If you've ever gone out to a rural range, you'll see the chucklefucks with AKs and drum mags dumping the whole load into the hill and managing to hit the can like twice.

The guy with the bolt action with iron sights takes 5 seconds between shots but hits the can every time.

dude chinese sks were like like 100$ for ages here really nice sks's go for 250-300

>what is Gun-Kata

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_fu

n00b

Noice

The SKS was a revolutionary concept when Simonov designed it in 1943. Stalin was just too much of a fudd to understand it's value to give it the green light.

It wasn't until the Germans came up with more or less the same idea (except automatic capable) and kicked their ass with it that Stalin saw the value.

>tfw you will never see a mosin used in assassinations or terrorism

More if he stayed in a hideout.
Then pretends to be one of the survivors with a pistol under his shirt.

>blunderbuss loaded with dimes
kek'd

i chuckled

The SKS is still the optimal survival/post apocalyptic rifle though

Is anyone else happy af that commies have an emotional attachment to slav shit weapons like SKS? Literally gives the rest of us a massive advantage fighting them with superior weapons platforms.

God tier: P90s

/k/ had grand ideas years ago about setting up a "mosins for SKS" trade between US and Canada, since your mosin prices are ridic and our sks prices are ridic.

didnt go through

>being this triggered.

It is more like that commies think they do not need to train with guns since holding a gun makes you an invincible killer machine (thats why you wanted to ban them in the first place, remember)

If you are cold as ice you can do horrible shit with a cutlass and score more than he did

New Jersey Democrat makes #HuntRepublicans hashtag , calling for more killing.
Also prior arrest for shoplifting ; unhinged.
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/06/17/dem-strategist-devine-launches-huntrepublicancongressmen-scalise-shooting/

All about logistics
Also unless you're fighting absolute retards they'll definitely be able to suppress bolt action man with semi auto carbines, to the point where they can flank him. Full-size rifles only have an advantage past 300 meters or so, well beyond typical engagement ranges

Which is why i made this thread in the first place.