Trump BTFO. This is what courage looks like in 2017

Trump BTFO. This is what courage looks like in 2017.

Trump has no issue with gays

>being visibly queer

That's pretty homophobic generalization

powerful

also that guy is extremely tame as far as "LGBT" goes. a guy withj a fan? In a world where we have men with beards calling themselves women, and parents turning their kids into drag queens?

please. he's tame as fuck. he's barely out of "quirky"

I still don't get the "Trump hates gays" thing....
He's literally done nothing against him. You could argue that Mike "Like Bruce you get the Juice" Pence could be a problem as an extension, but he's kept to himself

I don't think any homo who isn't a fag thinks of themselves as 'queer'.

Trump likes gay people though

Another dumb fag who thinks Trump is homophobic and anti-gay. Left will eat any lie so long as it smears Trump.

This. The left thinks that if you arent pandering to gays and their agenda you are anti-gay. Not really sure what gays want at this point. The government has done all they can. Seems at this poi t they want the government to legislate people's thoughts on gays, which the jews are already controlling through media/movies/tv.

not gay enough.

should have drank aids blood while being photographed. Not Brave/10

I think the hate was from Mike "In the Butt? The circuits shut" Pence gave them the willies. Which is ironic, Trump has been the most pro-gay GOP candidate ever

>gays want at this point

As always, unfettered access to young boys.

only the liberal media insists in using queer, us homofags don't use it

Pence looks so deep in the closet

Sadly this

I don't think Trump has a problem with that.

Who's making fun of men with fans?

The media is so desperate for "Trump btfo" that they're attacking other people.

He didn't need to pose with a fan to be visibly queer

They're both from New York, and Melania is a model. They've seen more gay shit than anyone, and Trump essentially made out with a drag Giuliani

Based gay Trump supporter here. Don't know what this asshole publication is thinking but Trump is the most accepting, pro-gay candidate the GOP has ever had

hehe wow those queers. What a stereotype good job

>"I speak for all the queers"

"Shut up, faggot" t. Other gay people

My response to the election of Donald Trump has been to dress gayer. And while the question, “What does it mean to ‘look gay?’” has many contentious answers, mine is a snapback. Combat boots. Baggy leather pants and aggressive jackets. No makeup, rap music, and a ‘don’t fuck with me’ face. I snarl at every white man on the subway, wondering if he’s the asshole who decided my basic human rights are less important than economic policy. I continued this philosophy on Saturday night. And, sitting on the subway to 8th Avenue with my headphones in, I felt a man tap me on the shoulder. He was sitting right next to me, and while I fumbled to pause Rae Sremmurd and remove an earbud, he leaned in close, waiting. My whole body tense, one hand inching toward the pepper spray on the key ring in my right pocket, I addressed him. “Yes?” “Do you know how to get to 59th Street?” Why, out of everyone on the train next to and across from him, did he ask me? Every synapse in my brain lit up like I was being held at gunpoint. Adrenaline coursed through my veins and pounded in my ears. I’d spent my week writing about hate crimes committed against black, Hispanic, and gay people by those who felt Trump’s win meant they could act with impunity. I was more than a little paranoid. “You’ll have to transfer to the A/C/E,” I answered, a steely edge to my voice. “Oh, okay. Which stop do I get off at?” “The last one.” I replaced the earbud. He wasn’t a particularly menacing man—his sweatpants and parka were clean, as were his shoes and fingernails. He’d stuffed a fuzzy beanie in his back pocket to reveal a fresh haircut. And I was used to men addressing me — asking for directions or tossing out an unsolicited, “I like your haircut” — without considering that I’m small, I’m female, and I’m traveling solo. But I was wearing the hat and the pants and the jacket. And we were living in Trump’s America.

Trump is the first president to support gay marriage while he took office

yes it is all gay people are fucking flamboyant but liberals are bigots and racists at heart they cant hide it.

It's so brave to be openly gay in these modern times. Literally at any moment an anti-gay squad could descend on you and your 'partner' and take you away to the gay gulags. You could have robed men setting fire to your house in the middle of the night, and kids throwing rocks at you as you walk down the street.

We truly live in an era where expressing your homosexuality out in public is one of the most subversive acts imaginable. Truly society has never tolerated the existence of gay men, and gay men have been murdered almost daily for the last 75 years.

Remember when that crazy straight man set fire to a secret, hidden gay club and dozens of gay men died? I remember that? That was like 50 years ago. Sad to see it hasn't changed.

>Dude look at what a fag I am! Drumpf BTFO

he looks pretty spiffy though, not gonna lie

trump has been partying with high income, nyc fags his whole life. he probably calls them fags behind closed doors but he would still employ them..not a homo hater...

if you're gay, you should be so normal no one would guess.

>us homofags

the let actual pigs into the army now? kek

Huh, really makes me think.

Next time I take a photo I'll need something that says I'm visibly a genderfluid owlkin. Any advice?

If trump has a problem with it why he allowed the picture to go public

you do know that cis white male homos just lost their victim status?

Trump was more pro-gay than Obama 08, and technically Obama 16 who was a total Islam shill

Trump is the most pro LGBT president we've ever had. Progressive

Wooow powerful!

R E S I S T

wow what a bigot

Isn't Trump the first fucking president to support gay rights? The man was on stage holding a gay flag.

Trump supported gay marriage long before Barack Obama.

Yea, this. I'm anti-Trump but anyone who thinks Trump is anti-Gay has no idea who Trump would be friends with as an NY and LA businessman / entertainer.

He clearly doesn't give a damn about trans issues, but even then it's more just apathy than it is a moral issue. Pence on the other hand...

Isn't he appropriating Chinese culture with that fan?

Did he just assume Trump's sexual orientation beliefs?

Holy shit Trump BTFO!

Even if Trump knew that was what he was going to do, he wouldn't even care

It blows my mind how people think he is some kind of Imam

I've seen shit more gay than that from straight men

Dear Kek,

May Pence be waiting just out of screenshot.

xoxo,
America

Fag

That just makes Trump look more accepting.

>visibily queer
problematic use of language 2bh

Why do liberals ignore the fact that Hillery was against gay marage, and the fact Trump supported it?

Has potential but the ending sucks. Try again.

This. What's the deal. Trump doesn't give a fuck.

More like Sup Forums btfo

Really this. Sure, he once said that he would choose a SC nominee who would overturn that gay marriage decision, but otherwise I don'tr think he gives a shit at all.
Also, that teacher is doing himself no justice by reinforcing stereotypes and 'acting' lake a total faggot.

Those triple repeating motherfuckin' digits.

Praise kek.

What sub-humans have we become.
That meeting the president isnt enough.
We have to make it about a ''statement'' or make it about ''ME ME ME ME''

This type of cancer should be shot where he stands.

I wonder if you would be willing to tell and WII vet that you wish that we lost war

so powerful
so courageous

this will surely end homophobia everywhere

fpbp as always

christcucks and stormweenies btfo as usual

Look at me being gay beside the guy who waved an LGBT flag during his campaign, I'm so edgy le XD

*should never have entered the war and let all your friends die for nothing
Ftfy

This is what I don't get. Trump has no issues against gay people and has done absolutely nothing towards them. This photo is even proof of that, the President couldn't give a single fuck less the guy wanted to be flaming faggot in this photo. That's some tolerance right there.

But the gay people seem to want to PRETEND Trump is after them for some reason. Probably because they've realized they've benefitted from playing the victim for so long. They NEED to "feel" oppressed so they can constantly be in the spot-light. So when they get what they want -- tolerance -- it pisses them off the most since it's disrupting the actual game they've playing here.

The gay community doesn't know how to take a victory because it wasn't handed to them by someone their media sources liked. That's how petty they are. And as someone who is supportive of gay rights it makes me tired and pissed off to the point of feeling more apathetic towards them know.

Trump's supposed hatred of gays has to be one of the most baseless hitjobs the media's ever put out on him. They can't even acknowledge that he shares some ideals with their golden calf of progressiveness, gotta keep not wanting to send any peter smoker to a death camp as a trait exclusive to the far-left. Fucking pricks.

kek

>OMG, like, i'm super-oppressed! Everybody pay attention to me!
It's really fucking sad that your entire identity as person is making sure everyone knows you're a mentally-ill degenerate who's attracted to the same sex in the loudest, faggiest, most-obnoxious way possible. Nobody gives a shit about you, you disgusting freak. Your victimhood-hierarchy bullshit has no power here. Furthermore, you don't even know what oppression is, you sheltered little fairy. We need to ship your dumb ass to the Levant.

Matthew Shepard when?

more proof that Trump is a bad president

it's just disrespectful
but i think shit like this is good for the right politically although it does degrade the presidency and the nation

>It's looking like the beginning of the end for Trump
Said the increasingly nervous and gay OP for the 100th time

Trump's visibly queer anyway. I don't know what point he's trying to make with this.

Democrats are the real homophobes, Trump needs to strengthen anti bigotry laws

Trump has said a lot in support of LGBT. they just keep larping that hes out to get them. Gay culture has 100% the rights anyone else does now, gay subcultures just dont know how to live in a societey where theyre not victims anymore so they invent bullshit to scream about.

Yes. We has a cis white male gay bigot. Igor its time to prepare the chambers.

Triggered much?

>Who I have sex with should be important to you!

Even if you support gays, you should choose justices who would overturn that shit.
Judges should not legislate from the bench, and that was the most blatant situation.

Congress should have passed it when the Dems had both houses and the Presidency, but they didn't because the Dems don't actually care about gays, just their votes.

This

My neighbor is a hard core gay. Hes also a pretty cool guy, he explained to me that right now the gay crowd is undergoing an identity crisis because a very central part of the gay subculture was the underground nature of it.

Just like any other thing that forms as a very small and exclusive fringe group that suddenly gains massive mainstream acceptance and support its "ruined" a lot of the iconic parts of the gay subculture. He tells me gay bars (which used to be very shady underground forbidden places only the hardcore initiated knew about) are now packed with straight white upper middle class college kids busy virtue signalling or wandering about claiming to be something vague and stupid like pansexual or polysrxual or some shit.

Way he explained it that really made sense to me was with a band I like. Bobaflex had a really hard edgy sound I used to like, they sang about real shit that lower class white guys gotta deal with and what its like to be a scumbag but want to be better. They got signed, went big-ish. Their new album is half acoustic crap about "blah blah blood for oil blah blah blah something something i like weed." They went mainstream and toned way down and that close knit insoder feeling is gone.

Ditto for gay culture. A massive part of the gay culture was the taboo nature of it, which is gone. So a lot of gays are trying to invent bogeymen to recapture the edgy underground feeling that made them feel special and included.

Being gay doesnt mean anything special if its considered normal, so to stay special and maintain group cohesion theyre gonna be inventing a lot of phantoms to hide from in the next few decades.

Trump loves the fags. He probably asked that guy to do that. Leftists hate Trump because they want to destroy America. Trump wants to do the opposite. The hate that drove them to destroy the greatest society the world has ever seen still drives them. They produce nothing, they contribute nothing, and just demand more and more from those who actually work. The day of the rope can't arrive soon enough. And yes, we will welcome fags on our side as long as they aren't leftist trash. The danger of leftists is so great that we really don't care what allies against them like shoving in their asses.

you're spot on, but you're going to be ignored and slid. sorry man.

>look gay(?) in photo with trump
>think this will bother him or something
>not know he doesn't actually care

That is just an american, dont be mean!

Well at least someone read my post and got what I was saying.

No. Courage is acting like a faggot inside a mosque.

so this is literally nothing

wooahh

I like this photo.

>look like a fag in a picture

THAT'LL SHOW HIM

Meanwhile they parade with the religion that wants to throw them off buildings.

well Obama is a fag but trump is the first one to be fine with them coming in to office

>being visable queer
nice generalization. looks like a homophobic bigot to me.

t. bifag

Take them to a Black Lives Matter rally first, and most of them would agree with you.

I really don't like the posing going on. Doesn't matter if it was a woman doing the same pose, it just seems undignified for the office, regardless of who's currently holding it.

>Mike "zap the gays with cathode rays" Pence

>appropriating Japanese culture
FUCKING POS WHITE MALE

Obama supported gays just to be progressive and had a change of heart after being elected just like how Shillary had a change of heart during the elections.

Checked and kekked

I'd say he's more visibly Jewish than queer but okay

If this fag thinks Trump cares about gays acting gay he has clearly never watched the Apprentice.