Are there any good female YouTubers?

Wow, a female YouTuber who actually does her own research and uses facts to draw her own conclusions and form her own opinions. She is in the bottom right of the political compass.

Also, is she one of us? Look at 2:45 of this video:

youtu.be/QAssi8088SQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/sanctisbovis
youtube.com/watch?v=lXXfW4Dnur0
youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow another dumb cunt e-celeb trying to leech money from beta males when in reality women are the main reason why the world is in this mess to begin with, say it ain't so.

youtube.com/user/sanctisbovis

Did you even watch the video? You contrarian fucks get on my nerves. How is it in any way bad to have a cute young girl spreading intelligent conservative views? We need more of this. Better that betas support a girl like this over Shoe0nHead or some liberal bitch.

FUCK OFF dumb ass
Just like i don't waste timing watching videos by jews i don't intend to waste any time watching videos by the vaginal jew.

See as long as white men were being targeted these cunts didn't give a dame, now that the white women are starting to face the blow back of their stupid ideology they suddenly act all red pilled.

women betrayed their race they are the enemy
And cucks like you are the worst, just because she is a women some how shes special?
cucks like you who keep the pussy on the pedestal is exactly how we got into this mess

Their is no such thing as red pilled women or any based females
If white men cant lead their women then they have failed.

Jesus Christ wht is wrong with you? It's just a fucking video dude. That's all it is. You are reading way too much into this. It wouldn't matter to me if she was male or female, it is just nice to hear a real conservative voice for once.

Watched her newest video and it appears that she is a civic nationalist and sees race as a construct. Is her content worth looking past these views?

Ann is a wife tier.

Better to have this than not eh? hearts and minds and all that.
>women betrayed their race
>If white men can't lead their women then they have failed.
Single moms have made sure of it. They hate men that much lad.
Cuck.

Retard

Lisa from MobileTechReview.

Pic related.

Erica Griffin isn’t bad either.

Only a beta would get mad over this

A Brit calling some else a beta......HAHAHA

forgot about the child rape gangs nigel
or how your children where bombed and you where worried about Islamophobia

Britain is the definition of a beta cucked nation, get the fuck outta here.

(((United Nations))) calling someone not afraid about their country of origin a beta, TOP KEK

Liana is actually the only funny woman I've seen. She's funny in a creepy way.

Who the fuck is she ?

forgot the vid
youtube.com/watch?v=lXXfW4Dnur0

youtube.com/channel/UCBGT7UNHg4LYsMH6UulRCSQ

Dreamydiglot is the only tolerable one I've come across and she mostly makes autism videos.

Gives me some feels man.

Neck yourself sweetheart

I call her "German tits", because it´s the only reason I watched her