publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
>SoS T-Rex opening Conf on Prosperity and Security for CONCACAF 6/15/17
youtu.be/OWDEd8EX2UM
>VP Pence @ CONCACAF conf (intro by T-Rex) 6/15/17
youtu.be/Mz0DPOJe14U
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/mxQTqncm
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/15/onpolitics-today-most-americans-think-trump-committed-felony-poll-shows/102901624/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland–United_States_relations
twitter.com/seungminkim/status/875455034858905600
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Awoo~

On Sunday, June 25 at 12 PM, there will be a free speech rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, DC.

If you are anywhere near DC or its environs, join your fellow Sup Forumsacks in attending this event and help make it the best it can be. This is your opportunity to get your message out.

>FACEBOOK PAGE & DISCORD SERVER
pastebin.com/mxQTqncm

Reminder

>Trump's home is a guiled penthouse
>guiled
How do you fuck up that badly?

From the protest yesterday

>kill communists
>unacceptable
>In America
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Normie get out!

Awoovement!

Its a deceptive house.

He means there's probably lots of chocolate there.

>protesting on roads
I'll never understand this.

They're arresting people who block highways, now? Finally.

God bless Donald J Trump, POTUS

MAGA bump.

God bless and keep all of you

It's to be the biggest pain in the ass possible to receive attention.

Is your state in shit shape or good shape?

Looks like lots of states are in deep trouble.

how long do you guys think trump is going to live? i think hes got 20 years left

When will Trump privatise government

How do we save this presidency?

Have you read and studied Rules for Radicals yet, user?

Abstract awooing

Not in detail, but I have a more-or-less solid grasp on them simply by observing leftist behavior.

Who the fuck attends a public space looking unkempt and why would anyone do any of this embarrassing actions? Is this your first outing outside your parents house? I actually cringed

No wonder we have so many autists. We got too many Germans!

How pathetic is Trump at this point? Seriously he still can't even plug up all these god damn leakers.

Florida doing well as always.

If i ever see protesters in the road:
>whoops dropped my phone
>take out 20 protesters
>Pinochet smiles and nods

40 years easily

It's the only way to get people to actually pay attention to them

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/06/15/onpolitics-today-most-americans-think-trump-committed-felony-poll-shows/102901624/

Nice job Drumpfkins

Another campaign promise kept. MAGA!

>implying this isn't what he wants
The entire US now believes in a deep state that is trying to undermine the President. Every leak reinforces that.

I don't even think we'll get to privatize the air traffic control. Too many cuckservatives...

Preddy good, Idaho had a surplus in excess of $100M last year.
I notice that almost all of the blue states are in bad shape, it seems.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iceland–United_States_relations
The United States has maintained an interest in Iceland since the mid-1800s. In 1868, U.S. Department of State under William H. Seward authored a report that contemplated the purchase Iceland from Denmark.[2]

>thinking he did something is the same as him doing something

>usatoday
>((poll))
GA election is going to show that the Trump effect is still in affect.

What is it about Florida that draws in or creates absolute madmen? Is it the heat? The humidity? the Zika?

How much funding do they get?

Or they believe his administration is disorganized and Trump must have done something wrong to warrant all these leaks.

>wow, that's very russian
kek

Seriously when will they start building the wall. Is there already an indication?

>most Americans think they know the law

Save PA please

That map bears a somewhat striking resemblance to how the electoral map is as well as Democrat state... I wonder if there is a connection

Kek, most Amerifats thought Hillary would be the next president, doesn't make it true.

>guiled penthouse

You mean gilded?

So who is going to be confirmed as FBI director at the end of the month, boys?

>USAtoday
>No country flag
Range ban when

They're testing designs now, prototypes are supposed to be put up in San Diego this summer.

Yikes putin doesn't sound very hopeful of mending fences.

I thought he nominated someone

Are there gonna be more riots tonight do you think? I'm going through habbenin withdrawal

Chris Wray was nominated

Great interview

Wait Iceland is up for sale?

>polls
>usatoday
>popular opinion convicting someone of a crime
lmao put your flag back on leaf

Yes, but the senate still has to confirm.

That would work if the Dems didn't stone wall all his appointments to the point that Trump had to wait longer than any President in the last 100 years to get a full Cabinet.
The US doesn't see leaks as from Trump people, but from Obama holdovers still in government because of the Dems slow walking everything. Even Comey revealed himself, an Obama appointee, as a leaker to everyone on live TV.

Probably not.

Just wait until they can no longer claim state taxes as a deduction on federal taxes, that's the only thing propping them up as it is.

No reason to think he won't be confirmed, the Senate just needs to get off its ass and do it

Idk they seem pretty demoralized last night. At one point one of the unicorn riot guys actually said that everyone he interviewed said they were "exhausted" with this. We'll probably get more over the summer though. The police are unleashed now, should be comfy.

No, dumbass. It is a sovereign nation.

To clarify; I'm not saying I know of any particular reason Wray wouldn't be confirmed, just asking how confident we could be that he will be and if not him, who else.

FRESH REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT

I cannot wait for the meltdown liberals have when that happens because it will reveal to their little communist pets just how much money their leaders make

The Democrats in the senate will do everything possible to slow his appointment but it'll happen.

please god trump do this

As long as he doesn't pull himself out of the running he will be it

DAS RITE

Well obviously I know that, I was intrigued that this was considered at one point

Dems are gaslighting themselves again

PR outlier bad, please dont make them a state
illinois about to go bankrupt 3 worse then them plus PR oh god

~awoo~

I think by purchase they meant invasion and then compensation. We did the same to the Spanish.

So they don't want the Democrat to win now?

Calling the motor city madman a coward and saying he wasn't popular. Ted was better known for his concerts. He put on a help of a show.

>one win, two losses
>alive and kicking
You'd think they would have learned their lesson about counting chickens before they hatch.

I don't think Trump will let them fall on their faces,maybe.

As soon as the police start cracking skulls again the fun will be over, it only got so bad because Barry refused to do anything

I thought Ossof was a Berniecrat? Or is he aligned with Obama/Hillary?

>Dems are admitting that they are apart of the establishment.
Finally they say something truthful for once

Laughed too hard at this.

>Democracy Dies in Darkness

I never even noticed this shit.

The states going bankrupt paves the way for even more Republican legislatures in blue States. He will let them go all the way down.

>Berniecrat
Idk wtf he claims to be but he's definitely the DNC's golden boy.

Well, now that I'm looking through it, I did actually find a potential reason to think he won't be:

twitter.com/seungminkim/status/875455034858905600

(Before somebody calls me a shill: I'm not implying anything on my own accord, I'm just investigating without much prior knowledge of the topic)

Then why ask? Territories and such can be sold and it was once a part of Denmark as a territory.

Yeah, that will be bad.

our cops tell our media eeverything.

No, it would have been purchased like Alaska was from Russia. Seward instead bought Alaska.

Probably hasn't even cleared subcommittee and whatever application shit he has to go through

Awoowa

Yeah, the headline is weird. Do they not use "the establishment" with the same negative connotation the rest of the country does? Surely they couldn't actually be THAT disconnected, right?

Benie crowd calling out the Dems? I don't assume both factions are the same.

Yes. I saw crazy stuff like that in Ohio all the time but we never revealed details to the press. You'd be surprised what goes on in people's homes.