Brit/pol/ - Ezra Pound Edition

>New secret home office report reveals an extra 250,000 illegal immigrants a year
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/15/hundreds-thousands-illegal-immigrants-drop-radar-uk-every-year/

>Protesters charge into Kensington town hall at rally in support of London tower fire victims
twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/875736709840814080

>PM orders public inquiry into tower fire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40291227

>Two soldiers die after tank incident in Pembrokeshire
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-south-west-wales-40296544

>Police are "open-minded" over terror being a potential motive
news.sky.com/story/armed-police-arrest-man-near-parliament-10917377

>Brexit negotiations start on Monday
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-40293260

>Sinn Fein accuses May of breaching Good Friday Agreement as she seeks deal with DUP for Ian Paisley's party to prop her up in power
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4606740/The-Queen-s-Speech-place-WEDNESDAY.html

>The empty homes of rich people in Kensington should be SEIZED to house Grenfell Tower residents made homeless by fire, says Jeremy Corbyn
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4607894/Homes-rich-Kensington-SEIZED-says-Corbyn.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA
youtube.com/watch?v=e0U_yQITBks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40313310
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kaya

What's everybodys' opinion of Peter Hitchens?

diverse

Reminder to never trust the Israeli menace
Contrarian piss drinking faggot

I'm worried about Britain and the West's future.
One day Britain will be majority non-white and non-British and natives encourage this through the means of calling anyone who points it out as a racist and the whole "But it brings more culture!" argument. What will keep non-Brits invested in this country once we're a minority. Why would they care about Oliver Cromwell or Churchill or the Duke of Wellington? They had no part in that history.

The West is running head-first into a brick-wall and nobody wants to point it out, out of fear of being branded a bigot.
Is there any feasible way that we can stop this mass demographic change or is Britain dead already?

he makes me sad

well I tried to make a new thread sorry lads

I even had the previous thread link and everything

>based jews
She has serious negroid facial features going on

jewnigger

Despite this being an anonymous board that prides itself on this fact - there are people amongst us who believe themselves to be particularly special and above all others here. They believe that their posts and opinions are more highly valued and more important than the contributions of others - these people are known as tripfags.

They are a rotten pustulent cancer that has destroyed this board - along with their allies: The Karenposters and the miscellaneous food item posters - they have worked tirelessly to derail all forms of rational discussion in favour of their rampant egomania. Their almost unquenchable narcissism has derailed countless discussion and caused a great rift between the formerly united posters of Brit/pol/.

You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8

This is getting fucking ridiculous.

how?

Mostly brilliant when diagnosing the ills of modern. Although I largely agree with him on the scourge of drugs he does get a bit autistic about it. Not so great when offering solutions to our problems though.

>We ordinarily wouldn't go anywhere near the filth covered masses
>But we like 'em crispy and this is the latest liberal outrage

I approve.

everyone in brit/pol/ tries to imitate him by saying
"le country is ded let it burn" and it's actually really fucking annoying

in fact, the only reason why Hitchens is even popular is because Brit/pol/ loves to give him a platform

Sound on a lot of things, The Abolition of Britain was pretty accurate in describing the development of post-war British society.

At the same time he is pretty silly rallying against any kind of drugs to say that addiction is a myth. I agree with his view on how to prevent it, by not allowing any at all and having harder punishments, but to deny any scientific reality is nonsense.

*ills of modern Britain

What should we call the album?

dumb frogposter

Tell me about it. It's a top tune and they're going to murder it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H_a46WJ1viA

No one cares
Fuck off

Where the FUCK is Rightly So?

Sounds to me like it is tradition, and maybe we should honour it. All this talk of tripfags of years gone by made me wonder whether or not "you can never leave" is just a meme, and there's some long lost brothers in the darkest reaches of the interweb who - a la Sam Becket - just cannot make the journey home.

Conservative Goldilocks.

'Stop the Tories burning the poor'

>tradition
Fuck off, all but one or two of these tripfags hold anime in contempt.

Hello there.

I'm delighted to say that I've never heard of any of those tossers (other than Cowell).
Are there any non-C-list celebrities left in Britain, or do you all just take turns for 15 minutes?

She has tattoos.

Ew.

Seriously
You'd think these fucking people had never heard of a fire before or anyone dying in one
It's getting pathetic

kek, craig david looks like bin laden now. how appropriate.

But we are all anonymous. What does using a tripcode bring to the table that using an anonymous tag with post ID cannot achieve?

Its not as if these tripcunts have anything special or unique to bring to this place, its not even as if they are special unique contributors from a real life position of interest.

They're literally anons like you can me - but they need the attention that only a name can bring.

it's just a tiny one on her foot stop this bullying

are you blind? She's visibly a nigger. Learn to anthropology, you Brits used to be on top of the game in it

Any requests?

how long until this reaches critical mass and every song in the charts is a charity single for the rolling disasters

Old Ezra: prisoner of conscience par excellence lad.

we'll make a band and call them the rolling stones

The fucking STATE of Brit/pol/

What was the furthest you faggots ever got?

new

>fucking
>not absolute

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-40313310
>A man and a woman were taken to hospital suffering from dehydration, but later discharged.
Please feel sorry for them.

Chill lad - just positing an argument.

I can't deny that you have a point there, but I do like tradition, which forms the basis of my argument.

Hello Mr Ruskie what brings you here?

Not right yet but thanks for asking.

Jim Davidson retweeted this.

108 paces in highschool while i was at my peak

I'm surprised that OP is a filthy jew. Why?

I'm just wondering what a foreigner would see in Britpol. Are you a frequent guest or are you here because of the tower fire hysteria

>"This was a great multi-agency response to a potentially life-threatening situation, with emergency services, immigration officials, volunteers and even local residents all pulling together"

Surely it didn't take that many people to hold the doors shut.

Brit/pol/ HISTORY 101

That simply isnt true, tripfaggotry started in brit/pol/ as an extension of the question time live streaming threads so the chat room topics could continue outside of the stream chat. It never started as ego attention cunting, it was about consistency of debate and people being called out on opinions they coudlnt back up and for bants.

As a matter of fact the original tripfags never actually started out using tripcodes, they were forced into it when anons started shitposting as namefags prior to ids. Autistic anons sperging out created the original brit/pol/ tripfag collective.

After the intial first couple of waves of tripfags the rest were just imitation, shitposting anons and tripfags for bants and memes, and trolls trolling trolls.

Tripfags are not ruining brit/pol/ they've always been a part of brit/pol/ its faggotry thats ruining brit/pol/ and that comes in both tripfag and user form.

>108 paces
Its done by levels nigga

>The nearby Trinity Methodist Church was then used as a refuge centre until immigration enforcement officers arrived.
>Six people claiming to be children were passed to social services to have their age assessed.

Presumably the rest were left to roam free and weren't detained, then.

but feet are the most important part, desu.

I miss Clacton being purple, even if Carswell was a complete and utter cock.

What's going on lads?

Here's a pic of a landrover I saw the other day

i know i know it's like how fucking new is this guy fuck

>tower fire hysteria
Shitskins burned alive. Bad how?
>Are you a frequent guest
No

So I've been working to achieve a sissygasm on and off for roughly the last year. Frequently I would get to the point where it felt like I was going to climax but before I could reach the tipping point my ass would contract, attempting to force the dildo out. This was very uncomfortable, and sometimes painful, and completely undid any progress made during that session. In an attempt to make it easier to achieve the coveted sissygasm I put myself in chastity for the week. Today I cleaned myself up, put on some of my favorite hypnos on my TV and spent roughly 3 hours fucking my pussy. About one hour in I felt an incredibly intense burning pleasure in my clitty and it started spasming, shooting out cum. I had done it. My first sissygasm and it felt amazing. But I was still insatiably horny and I kept going. For the next two hours I would have waves of pleasure wash over me as rammed my prostate with my dildo. At one point I had a sissygasm so intense that I started uncontrollably peeing. And, since I was in full slut mode I cupped it in my hands and slurped it all up. It was very sticky and gooey as it was also full of precum. After three hours I am still insatiably horny, but am too exhausted to continue. However, if someone just walked in with their cock out I would mindlessly start sucking it and then take it in my now gaping hole. I just wanted to say thank you /r/sissyhypno for showing me what my purpose is in life and guiding me along the way to being an anal whore. If there was any doubt in my mind that I was not a sissy cumslut they are now gone, replaced with the desire to experience more pleasure from my pussy being used.

Edit: I woke up this morning and the first thing I did was lube up my pussy with spit and finger myself because I was still so horny.

As a habitual weed user his fixation with drugs makes me reeee a bit. Most of what he says is spot on though, and I love how openly pessimistic he is.

What are you here for. That's all I'm asking

Went to the protest today and saw these communists

>Anglo genes

my second waifu

How much is your munch box ? ??

>inb4 chinless teenagers harumphing like old men that they disapprove

Corbyn has announced that he wants to use the empty properties surrounding Grenfell to house the tower’s former residents. Writers from the Sun decry it as a "sign of Corbyn’s contempt for freedom and property that his knee jerk reaction to the tragedy is to resort class war"

But Corbyn isn’t suggesting the state arbitrarily seize someone’s home, he's suggesting that we use empty properties owned by property speculators to temporarily house people. These empty houses aren't the personal property of the speculators; they don't exist for the functional use of their owners, they exist as capital. Their use value is nothing for their owners, it is the exchange value they crave

The reaction of bourgeois commentators brings into sharp relief the reality of capitalism: capitalist property and production don't exist to satisfy any human need, they exist only for the valorisation of capital. The laws which protect private property are not neutral mechanisms but an object of class rule. The Guardian's hapless Stephen Moss attempts to cite E P Thompson in defence of 'personal liberty' to profit - the same E P Thompson who, as a member of the Communist Party Historians Group, decried the law as "an ideology which not only served, in most respects, but which also legitimized class power", and so accurately chronicled the creation of private property through the enclosure of the commons and the transition from barter economy to the capitalist mode of production

The pretence of personal liberty is used precisely to perpetuate this wretched state of affairs which prioritises the freedom to engage in property speculation over the right to life and the necessities for survival - food and shelter. The right-wing press quake at the mere suggestion of requisition and use these ideological tools to cover their selfishness and greed. To this, we quote a titan of our movement: "It is difficult for me to imagine what 'personal liberty' is enjoyed by an unemployed hungry person."

>having more than one
Don't you feel bad?

You have been refuted.

There is no place for tripfags anymore. This is not a question time thread in the early days of Sup Forums.

And how, pray, is Ezra Pound British? I know he's been here and he was a Fascist, but surely that isn't enough?

Idk if this is the appropriate sub to put this but I just had my first sissygasm.

Little back story....

I'm a bi sissy, I've been seeing this guy whom we will call E. Well E live about 45 mins from me and we really haven't been able to see each other. Well tonight the stars just happened to align and I got to go him.

I hopped in the shower, shaved the best I could, douched thoroughly and off I went. I got to his place and changed into my chastity cage some pack panties and a pink nightie with pink fishnets. I put on my brunette wig (because everybody knows brunettes fuck better haha) walked into his living room where he was watching a movie. With out hesitation I walk over ( more like pranced I was very excited) and slid to my knees and took his soft cock in my mouth and began to bring it to life. ;) haha. After about 15 mins of me sucking him, he stood me up and bent me over the front of the sofa.

He pulled my thong to the side and got my asspussy all slick then with out warning shoved his entire length up me. Ohhh goodness I squealed like a pig and loved every second of it. He ducked me doggy style for a while then had me lay on my side on the sofa so he could put my leg on his shoulder and fuck me sideways. Right as he was about to cum he sped up his thrusts and hit my prostate repeatedly... I lost it I was in so much pleasure that I closed my eyes and came hard. I shot probably a good 4 spurts through my cage. OMG it was one of the best feelings ever. Haha.. the. After I came he pulled out and jerked off on my cage cover cock and blew his thick creamy load all over my cage...

Can't wait till I get to see him again. Thanks Brit/pol/ for showing me the light!

People stare when you're that damn handsome. He needs to get used to it and remember that we're not all that lucky

we are coming for you despicable angloscum. just wait

Guy at work gave me his Steam name, I googled it and turns out he used the same username for his sissy Instagram. Absolutely disgusting.
Told a bunch of people and now he wonders why everyone avoids him.

I'm very pleased you've noticed all this, and I don't know

Taylor Swift has been my waifu for 8 years, so I needed a second.

Could only be more british if it featured a bulldog /border collie a dude in a flat cap and gillet and seagull trying to steal somebodies fish and chips.

faggot

What do you think Peter's cummies taste like?

she's a degen fetishist
I'm wondering why OP picture is a fucking jew

Looks like they're been seizing more than their fair share of the means of production.

Despair.

kys

>marxist corbyn

What website is this

I have sympathies with that. But it will set a bad precedent. Better to prevent it in the future.

ANGLO here, with a message for you German 'people'.

The German created this mess.

It was you who divided up Europe.

It was you who made Europe your puppet project.

It was you who invited the Muslims and Blacks onto European ancestral lands..

It was you who allowed the Nazis to exterminate and enslave the Polish..

It was you who played geopolitical games with Italy and Japan during the war.

It was you who first introduced chemical weapons in warfare and unleashed them on the fields of Europe.

It was you who introduced unrestricted Submarine warfare, dooming thousands of sailors to their deaths.

It was you who created the Schlieffen Plan - causing the rape of Belgium and a long costly war that devastated the continent.

It was you who killed millions of children with your bombing of civilian populations.

It was you who massacred surrendering soldiers.

It was you who abused the Anglosphere's trust so much that they felt they had to attack your soil during 1939.

It was you who started an endless massacre of the Jews across all of Germany in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Poland unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who started the campaign of extermination of Slavic population in occupied territories. Several thousand villages were burned with their entire population.

It was you who not only caused ANTIFA to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of English and forced them to leave their homes and cities.

It was you who allowed Muslims to mass rape the women and men of Europe and allowed our culture to be subverted.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad. Its time for an ARYANDIED.

Okay I see why people would be mad about Corbyn using these houses to house the victims but how can you in your right mind think its okay to just buy property and leave it empty while we have people on the streets?

Why shouldn't we take some of those houses for the victims?

What are the cunts who own them using them for?

Actually it was taken at the seaside and there were really fat seagulls just out of shot.

It was also a steam/classic car rally so there were loads of old steam tractors and old guys who looked like Fred dibnah walking about.

I'd bet money that Peter has climaxed as many times in his life as he has children, and both times he had to chew on raw cloves so he wouldn't enjoy it.

So I've been trying to reach the famed "sissygasm" or prostate orgasm for a while now without results. What I've found to be the common advice was to not cum for about a week. So I've avoided jerking off and having sex with my gf for a week waiting for my alone day. Once I was alone I had a great sissy time putting on panties and plugging myself while having a few drinks. After that I fucked myself with my dildo for about an hour when my prostate started to become really sensitive and I thought I was on the brink of a sissygasm. But what resulted was just piss... not cum but pee. I stopped and emptied my bladder in the bathroom, but I found the same results as before. Am I doing something wrong? How would you recommend I achieve a sissygasm?

TLDR: fucking my sissy ass results in urine in stead of cum

NO SONG FOR MANCHESTER (((SIMON)))