Nazis are racis-

>nazis are racis-

Affen SS

Nationalism is not racism

The regular Soldiers and SS troops were not but the Nazi leadership was like Himmler and Rosenberg

nice

Truth be told

Actually many people believed in the Rassenlehre back then, not just the higher ups and not just us.

wew

You can fight alongside Untermenschen, as long as they shoot the same enemy you shoot everything is fine. But the have to understand that they will have to go at some point, the Aryan race must prevail after all. Fighting alongside the Aryans just ensures survival for longer.

Look at them bullying that poor PoC. Making him dress up like an evil Nazi and then pretending to be his friend before sending him to a concentration camp. Just like when the cool kids pretended to like me in high school before beating me up at the bus stop.

German autism strikes again

I wonder what happened to these guys

>you will never live in 1930s
>white people and black people being friends like that was rare
>they probably just drank beer, talked shit and continued with their lives, everybody was segregated
World has gone to shit.

I don't get it

many blacks in Finland?

fug that was my flag and name from another thread :DDDD

Too many, but you only meet them in the main cities.

ditched their uniforms in the woods in 1944 and disappeared into the general population

Kek

muslims will join any ideology they arent loyal they care only about their religion. So these "redpilled" nazi muslims became hardcore communists after ww2

Muslims hate communism. Bin Laden was one of the greatest commie killers of the cold war

The Nazi's are far more diverse than the liberals.

>Odo and Sisko on the holodeck

Truth is muddied by lies unfortunately.

FDR was a racist.