Very Angry Muslim: "This is revenge for London attacks"

Islamic Community is blaming the Whites for the Grenfell Fire

>Min 7: 52 "This is revenge for London terrorist attacks"

youtu.be/Xy84XJTqe2s

If it was, they had it coming.

this

lol get used to it Mudslimes, revenge attacks are just part and parcel of living in the West

>those comments
Jesus christ

fpbp

this is what happens when you import low IQ shitskins that are systematically programmed into believing conspiracy theories

Whites are responsible.
>whites sponsor their immigration
>whites pay their benefits which pay for the rent
>whites built the building
>whites used cheap materials
>whites didn't stop the tenants from hoarding or doing unsafe activities
>fire fighters were white and didn't save enough people
>white people let a bomb maker live in the building
when are we going to address the white question?

Holy shit this I'd the best reply!

Demonstrating perfectly the unnecessary fuckery that arises in your society when you import large groups of people from different ethnicity's and cultures.

Step: Ban Islam in the UK
Step 2: Revoke the citizenship of every Muslim
Step 3: Peacefully return them home to their homelands

Third post best post

This is all staged bullshit. No such a thing as live TV. They always have a delay. Broadcasting this was intentional, to stir up civil unrest. They faked people living in the tower. It was still empty.

Nah the dumb Muslims are burning down their own home then screeching about it for sympathy. What fucking ever.

Of course, the PC liberal media won't even mention that. Shameless.

Roasted!

what's really funny is this is just euro incompetence. Mexico builds better skyscrapers than eurotrash countries. What they need to do is higher engineers from Mexico and Chile to design them. USA is too busy as is Japan.

Yes, it's a revenge coming from God.

No datestamp.

The worst revenge being carried out on poor innocent muslims is these mean tweets. Shame on all of you.

"75% of all Muslim women are unemployed while 50% of all Muslim men are unemployed (67.5% total) – a staggering 350% rise from 13% for men and 18% for women in 2004. Muslims are also on sick leave more than anyone else, with 2001 figures revealing that 24% of females and 21% of males claim disability. Muslims are the most likely among all religious groups to be living in accommodation rented from the council or housing association (28%); 4% live rent-free (2004 figures). As if this is not enough, the total prison population in the UK amongst category A and B criminals (third degree criminals) is now 35-39% Muslim."

SUCH A LUST FOR REVENGE

I hope these numbers rise.

They're not even taking over the jobs then.. They're fucking up.

It's just an accident muzzie calm down.

>Grenfell
>skyscraper

The fuck are you on about, Fatburger?

muslims burning in a tower, oh how the tables have turned.

i hope those niggers and muslims that died in there suffered as much as possible.

bastard nigger loving brits... cry more faggots.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Was the owner of the Tower really Jewish? Muslims should be easy to incite to attack Jews.

anything over 10 stories you idiot. Read a book.

we should meme this...it was a jewish plot lol

/ourguy/

I cannot see Jewtube. What are they saying?

madman

This woman should know being burned to death by white people is just part and parcel of being in a big city

>Just been discovered why so many didn't escape from Grenfell tower.
>All the exit signs were written in English. lol
best comment

After all the hatred Jews incite against whites, this would be karmic revenge.

But Muslims didn't do those attacks. Islam is a religion of peace and would never advocate for such things

#notallmuslims

this is the only solution to the muslim problem in the west.

The general public/government will never be redpilled enough for the mass deportations we need in order to remove the muslims before it's too late and we're too weak to fight back.

What we need are extremists on the right carrying out retaliatory attacks on muslims. Every time there is a terrorist attack, we kill 10 times more muslims than whites were killed in the attack.

Violence is the only language they understand.

good i hope it was, I pray every day to turn on the news and see a large group of liberals or shitskins were murdered by a white man screaming "ENOUGH"

Id build a statue of that man.
Id cheer for the returning of the white spirit.

If they claim it was revenge aren't they admitting to the terrorist attacks?

Take a wild guess. Fuck this goddamned world.

sauce ?

where in the building did the fire start?

>Very Angry Muslim: "This is revenge for London attacks"

So the owner of the building was an evil white male, who predicted the Terrorist Attack would happen in the future, and knowing it was going to happen they deliberately ordered cheap cladding for the building, and then put a faulty microwave in.

>Shame on all of you.
Kek.

Being a victim of Islamophophic revenge is just part and parcel of living in a large multicultural city.

They don't make it very easy to be sympathetic towards them do they?
You'd think if they wanted to be treat better or perhaps just seen in better light, they'd act like MLK did . But no, they just blame white people and tell us that we're evil and defend Islam non stop even when it's wrong. What is wrong with them honestly? Why can't they just act like normal people? And they wonder why more and more people are starting to dislike Muslims. I'm really fed up of this shit.

I want this reply to go mainstream.

if it truly was 'revenge' that a random fridge burned down a shithole, they need to file their complaint with christian god or allah, not white people

Pretty split. You know there is always going to be at least one retarded prog.
>"They are here because you bombed their countries"
Cringe

Shitskins deserved it. Hope they suffered greatly before they died.

>Being a victim of Islamophophic revenge is just part and parcel of living in a large multicultural city.
>كونه ضحية للانتقام الإسلامي هو جزء لا يتجزأ من العيش في مدينة كبيرة متعددة الثقافات.

Fixed it. Now it needs some OC memery.

>And they wonder why more and more people are starting to dislike Muslims
>starting

You evidently have a lot of catching up to do

Woke.

I'm talking about the general public not Sup Forums
I'm noticing a lot of the normies I know disliking Muslims after the terrorist attacks

Oy vey what a shoah.

More than likely, they were stocking up on some peroxides in their fridge for some use in a future peaceful public display of devotion and one went boom prematurely.

holy fuck the bants

I predicted this response, any fucking excuse with these cunts, to go on the attack against white people.

Moors are probably the most hypocrote race in the world, It's fucking disgusting

They will fuck with you but when you fuck with them they will get extremely butthurt

why are arabs so hypocrite?
Is it part of their religion?

Fuck them

This is your karma, Aisha.

I understand they are retarded, but in their own butthurt, they allegedly affirm that the islamists in UK are to blame for the terror attack in London

really makes me ponder tbqh

Around the sixth floor I believe. Some Somali's fridge sparked up.

Best part is he's fine. As soon as he saw the makings of the fire he packed his bags and fucked off.

It's doublethink. They admit one thing when it suits them then claim the opposite when it suits them, and sincerely believe both at the same time. For example "terror has no religion", but "if we stop Muslims from coming here they will stage more terror attacks", etc.

Bloody interesting idea she has isn't it Brits. I wonder why she suspects revenge? Perhaps because she understands that Islam and Muslims generally speaking, silently (sometimes vocally) support the butchering of infidels. She understands that the logical reaction to people butchering your children is to respond with anger.

Instead of riots on the streets over the recent spree of attacks, we saw #prayforlondon, #notallmuslims and so on. Even when a migrant was videoed stealing from the Manchester memorial, still silence from the people of Great Britain.

And yet when Mohammed manages to blow up his fridge, people march down the streets demanding 'answers'. White Brits demanding how their invaders could be treated so poorly.

Perhaps it was a patriotic Brit fighting back, putting his morality and self on the line to retake his nation. I doubt it though.

This.

Praise Kek.

>more muslims are feeling this is a revenge

>people are not going to tell you how they feel but this is what I'm hearing

BASED muslim woman schools ignorant reporter on taqiyaa

you forgot
>the fridge was white

There's no way this person is above 70 iq

He was Ethiopian - and his bags and suitcases were already packed - word on the street is that he wanted a bigger flat so ......

If this sentiment spreads, we could have a good old fashioned race war in England.

We are so evil which is why they come here and not in the other countries on there way they have cultural similarities on their way to Europe and the Anglosphere that aren't being bombed.

There should be revenge, but this wasnt it. This does go to show, however, that the Muslims will attack us and blame us for their attacks no matter what we do.

This only shows that they harbour a mentality of us can them... maybe white people should do the same, huh really makes you think

Because this mudslimes are not refugees as she says to begin with.

Christ I butchered the hell out of that sentence. Nobody fucking believes them when they say "It's because you bombed their countries" since most of the migrants in Europe aren't war refugees. And there are countries they are culturally similar to on their way to Europe and the Anglosphere that aren't being bombed. We all know they want welfare.

>that pic
What happened to that south asian child?

This.

ahhh you piece of shit

If it means anything, first thing I saw was PGA and thought of golf

It's a shame that subhuman like her gets to live in what was once such a beautiful country and speak with an accent that was once indicative of intellect.

l00l legend

WAX master race

Now that's a BASED BLACK GUY if i ever heard of one

her accent is literally shitskin retard mixed with inner city London retard

Not having a go but can Americans differentiate between British accents?

Honestly, why don't more of you bongs take it upon yourselves to make Muslims think twice about moving to your country? Or better yet, make the ones there start thinking about leaving.

So this little savageress implicitly admits she was in favor of the London attacks. No surprise there. Cool conspiracy theories, Aisha. I hope your husband dishes you a well-deserved beating every week because there's no way a woman that sounds like a cunt in public isn't an even bigger cunt in private.

A nice little cross-section of my fucked-up country.
>fat lazy stupid white woman
>nig who is unhappy he isn't being waited on hand-and-foot
>mouthy thick mudslime who absolutely hates us
>bleeding-heart journalist stirring things up
all utterly fucking useless

>"revenge"
>clearly referring to the perceived post-kebabbeing inaction
>Sup Forums grabs this as holy war fuel and derps with it

Hopefully soon

White people will be suffering!

>what the fuck, why are you fighting back, just sit there and let us murder you you racists