Is he right?

Is he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbs46.com/story/34424524/middle-school-student-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Beating up someone who doesn't have the same political opinion as you? And they call Trump supporters fascist.

Why didn't the kid fight back? If my dad had found out I was in a fight at school and got my ass beat he'd beat my ass again for getting my ass beat.

Of course not, beating people you disagree with is for niggers. Now, fuck off.

I'd beat your dads ass for beating your ass for getting your ass beat by a bunch of ass beaters.

>white kid wear MAGA hat
>HOL UP THIS CRACKUH FINNA GET HIS ASS BEAT SHIEEEET
>nigglet robs a store and point a gun at a cop and gets shot
>HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS JUS A LIL BOY HE WENT TO CHURCH TEN TIMES A DAY RACIS WHI PEEPOH

Why do I hate niggers again?

If we're going to start beating people up for their politics, then it should be okay to beat them up simply for being black.

I'm serious btw. Me and my boys are gonna start going around in my truck and just beat the shit out of lone niggers on the street.

no.

he's wrong.

Realistically speaking his statement is 100% accurate

stop it

>blacks aren't violent, that is just a racist stereotype

Don't worry. That kid will just get a gun and shoot some people at his school in retaliation.

Just as nature intended.

sorry i don't speak nigger. can you translate pls?

I LOVE FRIED CHICKEN

testing flag shit

Link the article please OP

Member when we used to beat niggers asses and lynch the monkey fuckers whenever they stepped out of line?

I member.

You should have been doing that already

amd again

wow i do too. maybe we CAN get along?

>using niggerspeak
So, no.

cbs46.com/story/34424524/middle-school-student-attacked-on-bus-for-wearing-make-america-great-again-hat

Fuck you he wrong. Supporting Trump is like supporting racism and bigotry, if you gonna openly admit to supporting racism and bigotry then you get whatevers coming to you

I'd beat my meat while beating your ass for beating his dad's ass for beating his kid's ass for having his ass beat by a bunch of ass beaters.

>expecting civility from niggers

not gonna happen

You're never "old enough to get ya ass beat." Animal.

Why do you b8

No this guy is a fucking idiot. Shit is going to get crazy, make sure you're carrying.

Probably a nigger that chimped out on him who most likely had his other nigger friends around, nigglets tend to be more muscular due to slave genes

>buying into the democrats lies

you truly are one stupid person

What about all the little kids supporting Hillary during the campaign? Or that little baby that said hed rather stay with trump? Are these people unironically supporting beating up infants?

jail violent democrats

charge them for cop n jail costs

So all the kids leftists bring to protests should be beaten? Good to know.

Go away you smelly nigger

No he's not right, he's a fucking small minded retarded fuck that probably punches holes in walls when he can't get his guzintas right.

If you're serious, be sure take precautions with your license plate.

Can't people just wear the hat because it's a great statement to make?

>"HEY THAT GUY WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, FUCK HIM UP"

If kid is white i think yes

fuck yeah he right beat dat lil white ass til he blacker den dis nigga sheeeeeeeeeit

Old enough to make a political statement old enough to get ya ass beat

People who I disagree with should be literally beaten

>wearing a hat which just says you want your country to be great again
>deserves to get beaten up
liberal """logic"""

>DukeofZamunda

WE

Violence is inherent in the system they have created

Looks like that fully grown nog is advocating violence against some 13 year old. No, I can't say that it's right.

WUZ

DUKEZ

N SHEEEEEEEIT

>making a political statement I don't agree with is justification for violence

Yeah sounds like nigger logic

This to be quite honest family.

fuck my ID says "Beta", I can no longer participate in this thread lads

I dont expect anything less from a black, I always used to think that just our blacks were shit but now that I know enough about blacks around the world they are all the same.

Political violence is normal to them. Most tribal fucks on the planet. Do nothing but ruin countries.

>implying

Old enough to get shot in the face during civil unrest?

>cbs46.com
Of course this is from a local news station. Reverse the roles and the national networks would've been all over it.

These lefties are trying to start a fight they are going to regret starting

>tfw I didn't have a problem with black people till they started using twitter en masse
>now all it's done is show how completely violent and stupid they are as well as how obsessed they are with hating whitey and blaming us for all of their problems

Hate is a strong word...let's say pity them for their genetics prohibit them from functioning cognitively, causing huge impulse control and rage issues, usually requiring a public official to intervene.

No. Violence is never okay, especially against children. This is assault. We need to start throwing extremely draconian punishments against these people so they can learn it's not okay in a civilized nation.

Asking

>Ya
Surprise Surprise it's an African American

Unfortunately.

Youth corrupted by fascist or nationalist ideology can usually not be saved, and this is doubly true for straight white men raised by abusive god-botherer parents.

It's really better to just put him in a mental institution.

That accusation goes to show you are an unquestioning follower.

Sounds to me like a unprovoked assault and battery. Whoever beat up that white kid will hopefully be doing 6 months juvie and 4 years probation

And what are you gonna do Fuckboi? Shitpost on Sup Forums?

>in my truck and just beat the shit out of lone niggers on the street.
I'm not so sure that's going to help and you may just trade your future over some skeevy hoodrat.

I came.

By your own logic the right wing should preemptively exterminate every liberal as a means of self defense.

I couldn't agree more.

You are right.

Animals does not care about the age of the living being they attack.

His mom is a total MILF

Good idea.

Dumb enough to tell a cop you have a gun and reach towards it, dumb enough to get shot.

>his appearance offends me therefore I am justified to attack him
FUCKING NIGGER LOGIC

I'll kick those little crumbsnatching motherfuckers right in their fucking jaws.

>Niggers
>Lone

Those subhumans are pack animals

I like his tone. Next time you see a niglet with anything talking about BLM, stomp them into the pavement. You'll see how this nigger changes his tone.

Please do this. May Moonman shine his light upon you.

>Niggers
>Lone

Those subhumans are pack animals, they always have backup

Dayum. Imagine being that kids friends at the sleep over

If so can I beat a niglet for accusing me of racism? He's old enough to know what racism is, and how it affects politics, so by the logic of the niggerdom I should be able to punch children of color for their appearance and behaviour?

If Trump can just rally the base, we could get that civil war going.

We'll it's time for me to gang up with my friends and start attacking Muslims and Niggers because their skin is a political statement

Someone should tweet this to the nigger with a picture of Michael brown or whoever got shot for something stupid.

>nigger in charhe of logic

This

>"Fight, Fight, Nigger and a white"
> " Nigger don't win then we all jump in"

Wet dreams all day haha. check out her insta bro, dat ass tho

>a country where you get beat up for supporting the president
kek
USA USA USA

I'd your dad's meat while i beat your ass for getting your ass beat by your dad your getting you ass beat by a bunch of ass beaters

>Duke Of Zamunda

my sides

>niggers see no problem with violently beating up children
When are we going to be rid of these animals?

Yes assaulting some one cause you don't agree with him.
Is the epitome of a civilized society.

This race war stuff sure is slow burn

ywn master b8 m8

So I guess you support hillary? Someone who has harmed black people way more so far than trump has?

If you wear a maga hat you also have to carry both a knife and a gun. Use the knife if they're too close and can steal your gun.

I'll share a story that happened to me

>3 weeks ago be on a run.
>see a group of kids (white and 14 at oldest) fucking around on the side of the trails I was running on.
>have my headphones in but I'm pretty sure they said something that I didn't hear
>whatever.jpg
>get hit by a rock
>okwtf
>turn around run up to them and they turn to walk away
>ok faggots which one of you threw the rock?
>they continue to walk away
>one kid says "fuck you
>grab kid
>say "if you wanna talk like a big man I'm going to treat you like one."
>punch him in the face
>he goes down on the ground.
>help him up and say "there at least you're not a pussy now."
>continue on my run
>that's that.
> I guarantee that little punk will think twice before fucking with other people now.

Basically this. And libs want to disarm us, hmmm I wonder why that is????

Realistically speaking you're human trash

Too bad you hit the wrong kid because the pussy who threw the rock wouldn't tell you to fuck off.