Mfw I realized America is reenacting Weimar Germany

>mfw I realized America is reenacting Weimar Germany

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-17/illinois-state-official-we-are-massive-crisis-mode-not-false-alarm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Napoleonic_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hans, will Germany ever be restored to its rightful glory?

If all euro countries with values below 0 on chart related pay denbts at ECB, then yes. Else no.

Literally nothing wrong with this, but america will be the new powerhouse not germany. All the big resources went over here, over 70 years of (((crowdfunding))).

Germany can still be great, but the EU must die first.

Beware the EU Army. You have to hijack it so it doesn't become a new Nato.

Otherwise, you're welcome to pull up a chair in the USA, if you can legally immigrate and you can get a good job here.

Once the petrodollar falls, America falls as well.

EU army won't happen, thankfully. The entire EU is essentially based upon the premise of Germany being the stupid milk cow everyone takes advantage of. And why should they not?

Thanks for the offer, but immigration wise, my hope is upon Visegrad 4 evolving into something bigger, like OSCE did - especially since my family's background is eastern european anyways.

America hasn't lost over a million men in a humiliating and unpopular war, hasn't had an economic crash to the degree of the Weimar Republic (namely hyperinflation and stagflation due to economic contraction and war reparations), and our Commies haven't gone full Spartacus League and taken over cities through armed revolt. It isn't even close, and a lot of really horrible shit will have to happen to get there.

>and a lot of really horrible shit will have to happen to get there.

...such as the entire social welfare system turning out to be empty promisses and a house of cards?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-17/illinois-state-official-we-are-massive-crisis-mode-not-false-alarm

You need to uncuck urselves before WW3 nigga

Enough with guilt over things that never happened. You flag looks like streaks of shit, blood and piss. I like the old one better.

>You flag looks like streaks of shit, blood and piss. I like the old one better.

Hello Mr. chocolate face person, this one's got a better story behind:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Germany#Napoleonic_Wars

>Out of the blackness of servitude through bloody battles to the golden light of freedom.
Pretty low key fash and based. I knew Jews didn't completely crush you guys.

Feels good man

I've been thinking the same thing. Which means we'll get a great leader soon I hope

Who has the titles of books written about Weimar Germany BEFORE 1940?

You got him already.

Wtf

>Hanz hasn't realized there is 3x as much German blood in the U.S. as in Germany

It is not coincidence...

Haven't read them myself, but from what I've been told the books written by Ernst Jünger are excellent, as well as the novel "Berlin Alexanderplatz".

Wiemer was nowhere near this degenerate.

Who is The Donald of Weimar Germany

>petrodollar falls

that'll be the day

Lot of Turks and Syrians in Weimar Germany?

America would draft every single able bodied person to fight a war to prevent that. We NEED the petrodollar.

>tfw America reenacts Weirmar Germany
>tfw GLORIOUS THOUSAND YEAR AMERICAN REICH

Z E I G H E I L