How many of you guys are actually involved in right-wing activism?

I see a lot of people here taking credit for Trump's victory, and using "we" like they did anything other than vote for him.

Are there people here who actually worked on Trump's campaign or one of a congressional Republican?

It just seems like a lot of people here could get a lot more done if they spent their time away from this site, doing something in the real world.

I was a state delegate for Ron Paul in 08.

I suck a lot of jewish cock so i'd say i'm pretty up there in terms of activism

I spend my free time creating memeographic images to win the Meme War. What are you doing to save the white race?

I am a memeber of the young nats(center right party) in new zealand. I also sleep with jewish chicks.

Disc ussing and berating people about their leftist politics online is a form of activism

I hear they give great head

Confirmed I went to isreal to visit some relatives(my moms an afrikaans jew) and got some great head there.

Pol works behind the scenes using psychic powers, meme magic, tulpas, astral projection.

We are those who watch. We are nowhere and everywhere.

living the life

question: why aren't more international kikes right wing? the leftist globalism is really the only reason people want to gas you guys

what's the final solution to the problem of leftwing jewry?

I plaster reactionary fliers around my university and town.

I also have a white wife and we have a kid on the way.

Jewish girl breeding grounds! But in all honesty I don't know my moms right wing as are most of my cousins and relatives. So maybe its an american and European jewish thing?

Is fucking my white gf (pic related) considered "right wing activism"?

I just post here, I don't think I did anything major for the Trump campaign. But obviously Sup Forums has some sort of influence, no matter how small. Look how much it's being talked about in the news. I mean shit, you got people out in the streets straight up advertising Sup Forums's inside jokes at every protest. I think it's fucking stupid, but there it is.

user, this site is trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

Also the left/right paradigm is false dichotomy.

she has a face of a boy

Who is this qt

I understood that reference.

her face is perfect kill yourself

be careful about your location with a kid if you can. im in high school and liberal bias is everywhere

>trump
>right-wing

I moved guns and ammo for Neo-Nazis living in the middle of nowhere just for something to do on my days off until I drunkenly told the Native American girl I was banging at the time and she got super triggered about it. I also protest outside the local Planned Parenthood on a regular basis, and I shilled for Mike Gravel at the '08 Iowa Dem caucus but obviously that didn't work so well.

its a fucking garbage for polish standards

I jelped convince dozens to vote for him.

I disuaded close to a dozen people who would not have voted Trump, from voting at all.

I have political conversations face to face with people almost daily. My attempt to educate others.

But no sign waiving or other shenanigans just yet.

If the Jews were all working for us, as opposed to against us, I'd have no issue with them.

It's the socially corrosive elements, the anti-white, anti-male, anti-America, and 'diversity' shit that gets me.

I'd be fine with the jews if they just wanted to be white and work for the betterment and future of the white race.

>Are there people here who actually worked on Trump's campaign or one of a congressional Republican?
yes, everyone here

shadilay