So a lot of blacks and leftists legit believe "the system" is rigged against them

So a lot of blacks and leftists legit believe "the system" is rigged against them.
They say the justice system and the law enforcement is actively working against them and they're "white supremacist" organizations that actively work to put down blacks.
Wether higher incarceration rates, lots of shootings bla bla you heard it all already.

What's your argument against this?
How exactly would you prove this is false?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5JAqUq02n8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't think "rigged" is the correct term, but they do have a point.

Ask yourself this: is it easier to live life as a white man in America?

I sure as fuck am glad that I was born white

Mass media tells them that.

Remember the ZimZam coverage in the media? Before anyone knew what actually happened, people thought he flat out executed the 12 year old kid.

The black question is too long for me to address it fully atm.
But black single parent households, economical differences, welfare and the fact that a single parent gets more welfare than 2 parents making it more profitable for these nigger whores to not even seek out parents of their children, crabs in the bucket mentality, all the hand outs that blacks get, sat scores, sat scores necessary for different ethnicities necessary to get into a college.

Ultimately if they hate white supremacy they can fuck off back to africa.

Whats your argument for this?

It should be easier to live as a white man in america. And whites should be enforcing this. However this is not the case, the people that are making it difficult for blacks to live in america are blacks.

>How exactly would you prove this is false?
You can't. Their claim isn't rooted in logic, so a logical argument wouldn't dissuade them.

>is it easier to live life as a white man in America?

>Lower college acceptance rates than blacks & hispanics even when having higher scores
>Lower possibilities of not being hired compared to blacks & hispanics even when being more capable for the job
>most colleges doing "black only" proms, parties, reunions
>higher chance of getting shot by police
>higher probabilities of being accused of racism and losing your job for such reason
>media actively censors racial crimes against your kind
>you could get kidnapped, get tortured, and beaten solely because your race but it isn't classified as a race crime (the mentally challenged guy, his case was only considered a "hate crime" because he's disabled)
>many high profile politicians and journalists and colleage professors celebrate your kind becoming a minority and even openly admit they want your kind to be genocided/die

Yeah for that an many more reasons i doubt it

There isn't much White Supremacy.
There is a LOT of Black Inferiority.

I know people in the Marines, even when they're allowed to go off base for Christmas or whatever, they refuse to go back home because everyone they grew up with and family considers them a "sell out" who's "working for the Man."

This happens in other cultures too (I was the only Jewish kid in a Mexican middle school) and I (and a few others) got made fun of for being smart etc. But most nerdy kids just resist it, knowing that the others will be mowing your lawn someday. Blacks, however, really buy into it and, much like women, care more about how they are perceived (popularity) rather than their own self-image/goals. They trap themselves into mediocrity at an early age and never grow out of it.

How exactly would you prove you don't suck a mile of dick a day?

How can this be white supremacist?

Also they have unrealistic, or worse, zero goals. There's that Louis Theroux documentary in Chicago where every single kid says they want to grow up to be a "baller" or "rapper". And this happens fucking everywhere, and it's getting worse. Black home ownership has declined, and looking at statistics for investment participation is fucking abysmal. Almost no blacks own stocks (Mexicans are pretty bad here too) because they never think of the future and refuse to trust any "institution" that is based on an abstraction. Instead of earning 8 to 15% a year on ETFs/Mutual funds, they'd rather get a leased mercedes, get their hair/nails done, get the newest iPhone, newest Jordans.

There's something in their DNA that makes it impossible to think into the future.

When the niggers in Zimbabwe killed all the white farms and ate all their crops they never thought about how they were going to starve next year.

Even then there are stories of whites trying to get African farmers to buy fertilizer and make gains for the next cycle but they always cut corners and fuck it up.

The system is only rigged against people who do not fill out job applications.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=t5JAqUq02n8

Kek, if this was my schools growing up it'd be a bunch of brown eggs asking, "axing" me if they copy off my paper in school.

You can argue against them using statistics (albeit it probably won't be very effective, since they're usually illiterate in maths).

>Blacks have higher arrest rates because they're targeted by the po-leece!
There is a kind of study called "victimization studies". Basically, when a person is the victim of a crime, he or she provides a description of the attacker. The collection of this data is called a victimization study.

And what do victimization studies show? That the arrest rate for blacks is actually LOWER than what it should be, i.e. considering the number of people who describe their assailants as blacks, there should technically be more black arrests.

This shouldn't come as a surprise, as most black on black crime is kinda ignored by the po-leece.

The Jew and the nigger scream out in pain as they stab you in the back.

I genuinely think there is something genetic in black people that makes them unable to say it any other way than "axe", I literally have never met any black person whose said it properly and thats coming from a guy whose LIVED with blacks of all classes, even met Samuel L Jackson and he couldn't say the fucking thing right

I've always wondered why gooks and poos can speak english without an accent but africans seem incapable of it.

Maybe their throat is formed differently?

Life is just harder for obese people with a low IQ and an agressive attitude that spend their money on useless shiny trinkets no matter their color.