>Islamic ideology
sex after puberty is perfectly natural

Here we go, down the slope.

Hail Lucifer, lord of light.

>9yrs old
>puberty
Neck yourself muhammad shitbar

the ride never ends

Everybody who pointed at the slippery slope after gays becoming accepted was right.

>Homosexuality is legal
>Drug abuse is legal
>Marxist Feminism is legal
>Genital Mutilation is legal
>Bestiality is legal (Canada)

Of course the most logical step after this is Pedophilia and Necrophilia

Disgusting, only 2D lolis should be allowed.

If someone has an attraction to children but never acts on it of course they need help but not condemnation. They can't fucking help it. If they ever act on it, well then they deserve punishment. I do feel for those in the former category and we should try to help.

What in the hell is that picture supposed to imply

That pedos are kids in an adult's body or some shit

ignorant fool, normal age of puberty in females is 9-14

mobile.twitter.com/bbcthree/status/876115654834892803

What

The

Fuck

Kek and brits have to pay for this with their tv license kek

Reminds me of this

youtu.be/E7L4V-CbdoQ

I hate this fucking cunt. Lolis should not be smug, you fucking subs. They're supposed to be cute and endearing. Having a shit-eating grin on her face is not endearing. It's all part of "empowering women" by portraying them as our emotional betters.

They should just stay in the pedo closet

Lolis are shit and weird.

Thicc waifus are the only waifus

The left had to burn the pedo agenda to attack MILO. If they restart it then they're moving their piece and no longer threatening him with it.

I thought you anime nonces here would be over the moon.

Do you know how easy it is to just not diddle any kids?

I am hyper sexual as fuck and would fuck any age pretty much but i am not going to do it because i have fucking morals.

fuck child abusing scum.

PREACH!

It's not like pedos are only attracted to kids you know? And ever getting "help" will fuck your life up, keep it to yourself, and don't step over the line and ruin someones life.

>I should know

This is absolutely right though. Sexual predators are bad. Being a pedophile doesn't inherently mean you're going to go out and diddle some kid, just like being heterosexual means you're not going to go out and rape women. People who are attracted to very young kids need help, and if we condemn them for doing so, we're just feeding into a system where they're going to eventually lash out. We need to help these people without judging them.

>If someone has an attraction to children but never acts on it of course they need help but not condemnation. They can't fucking help it. If they ever act on it, well then they deserve punishment

Something people might want to consider that is that the vast majority of people who look at CP or loli do it not because they want to have sex with the children, but rather be the children and have sex.

There's no point in having sex with children, because it would just cause a more palpable envy. Loli is better than real CP because the girls are prettier and more ideal.

As a society we need to maintain the absolute taboo against true pedophilia, but accept aesthetic appriciation of children. Loli is perfect because it doesn't involve real girls.

>t. pedo

You start normalizing the conversation topic and it's all downhill from there. You make people feel safe coming out as pedos, and eventually we have pedo rights groups.

More like by avoiding the issue, we're all complicit on their crimes.

Paedos need help. True.

Harsher punishments for offenders, including death penalty / castration.

lighter penalties for people caught with cp, but keep them under monitoring, offer corrective counseling.

Offer ways for people with weird pardon urges to come forward for help without being demonized.