en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than all presidents after except Trump

Shit
en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
Trotskyite Jews aligned themselves with him for a reason. Also
>tripled the national debt
>balance of payments got worse
>did fuck all to stop the progression of social liberalism, even going as far as to appoint the first woman to the SCOTUS
>deregulation allowed shit like MTV etc to influence impressionable kids and contributed to the spread of nigger culture among white people
>allowed more global capital into America than ever before
>hailed as a saint for some reason by Republitards simply because muh free market

republicucks dont have opinions they just do what their masters tell them

4th best President ever. Sky was no limit but for Bush, recalcitrant party, and overwhelming Dem majorities in Congress.

>4th best President ever
on what fucking basis
literally any president before Wilson was probably better

all of this is true, + he ramped up the war on drugs

overrated kike who was in the right place at the right time

context. he was saddled with those faggot commies because of an infestation that demanded they be part of the ticket.

exactly what has happened with trump, but the treason is far more prevalent these days. i suspect trump has some aces up his sleeves, so i am not too concerned. paul ryan and mcconnell need to be destroyed, though.

Literal Jew puppet, responsible for the neoliberal economic shitshow that has plunged the average American into stagnant economic conditions.

I'm no fan of drugs but the 'war' on it is retarded, especially when the govt were the ones spreading its use anyway
Plus I just remembered Reagan introduced the country's first no-fault divorce law in CA when governor, so that's another mark against him

Finally someone who doesn't try to eat Reagans shit out of his ass

faggot, he was dealing with a sizable opposition holding a stacked deck. horse-trading was required.

Jefferson is best president of all time

>exactly what has happened with trump
You're right
Trump also is a Jewish puppet who was able to convince many decent people that he was a legit anti-establishment candidate who will change things

Complete traitor. Most overrated president in history, the complete opposite of Nixon

What did he do that was good? His only good points are his rhetoric, but actions speak louder than words.
Though I'll admit his refusal to deploy sanctions against SA was good until Congress overruled him that's pretty minor, he did fuck all to stop the US sliding into degeneracy and decline.

>not Jackson
Close though

okay sure mohamed. go fix your teeth by blowing your up.

he's me waifu and for many people that lived in soviet country and "sojuz" republics

>Nixon
He was the last good president you lads had
Aside from trusting Kissinger despite being Jew-wise he was a solid guy

i didnt say the 4th best Presidency, faggot. i said the 4th best President. the man was a giant.

>not fellating Reagan makes me a muzzie
the state of this place, this used to be common knowledge here before you newfags ruined things

>en.metapedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
that's not a source nigger,

i love Nixon the man, but many of his policies are still raping us.

>i didnt say the 4th best Presidency, faggot. i said the 4th best President
You know full well that people assume you mean the same thing when you say this
>the man was a giant.
How?

>t. jew
kill all psheks

your blindness and rage are comical.

Bush was in charge around '83. Reagan is a complete meme Prez.

>"oy vey! you should not speak English because (((leftists))) dismantled the language and now the subhumans won't comprehend."

indeed.

I'm not angry, just disappointed

oh and that's right, his mass amnesty for spics

Probably tbqh

That's not what I'm saying at all nigger

oh but you are.

Repeating something doesn't make it true

That's the excuse the left uses for Obama being shit too.

obama is actual, verified shit.

presidents whose first names end in "onald" are never to be trusted

Great President and leader, the best we've had in modern times. He lead the world against the spread of communism and Soviet Russia. Also pulled the economy out of a dire slump.

Probably one of the best orators we've ever had as President, too.

It's also amusing to me that there are some in the thread that are going

>muh drug war

But you have to understand that the epidemic of crack cocaine *needed* a crackdown like the War on Drugs. The spread of crime was rampant with crack cocaine, and so needed an appropriately strong force to quell the tide.

But nigger the CIA were the ones who introduced crack in the first place. Reagan created the problem the spent millions trying to "fix" it

Maybe that's true, I dunno.

I agree!
The war on drugs was justified in the case of crack. But the persecution of those who had drugs that were much less detrimental to society (weed, psychedelics) were targeted with an equal amount of force, despite said drugs being not nearly as bad as crack (or meth or opioids)

Literally a race traitor that gave amnesty to millions of hispanics

LFuck all of these un learned anons

Ronaldus Magnus = best potus in the modern era

Bar

None