Well it happened

My girlfriend left me over me supporting Trump on the Paris accord.
I was going to marry that girl.
Hell she brought up marriage in the first place.

How old you is m8

don't be batshit insane

What a fucking idiot, you should be glad she left, she'll be a burden on someone else.

There had to be other issues too.

>marrying a leftist
Off yourself for even considering it loser.

>I was going to marry that girl.
She did you a favor.

Now go get hammered and go pound on a hookers taco.

Sounds like you were going to marry a lunatic. If she isnt lunatic, then she was looking for a way out to begin with, and that was just an excuse.

kek if that's all it took for her to break it off, you were never going to make it anyway

Best bet now is probably to honor kill her now before she starts burning coal and fucking mudslims

If she left you because of a fucking international agreement, then it's probably a good thing. Hell imagine if you married and had kids and then a divorce.

Why would you want to marry a girl who would throw away your relationship over a trivial thing that wonto even affect her?

Dodged a bullet I say.

Buddy, don't you realize that you dodged a bullet if, your girlfriend will just leave you over some political shit?

because he is a retard who discusses politics with a woman.

LIFE IS SUFFERING

I know it sucks and all the "you better off without her, don't help much" even if it may be true.
Now you can either man up and start new hobbies/skills or improve the ones you already have.

It all comes to a single phrase mate, 'do or do not"
So which one are you gonna choose?
Godspeed mane

why u talk about politics with a woman?

Marriage not even once! Be thankful she left, why would you bet 50% of your shit on an lefty whore?

I bet she's already fucking other antifa guy

Kill her
Its the only way
She is yours
How can you stand the thought of her with another man?

Do it

>Broke up
It's whaling time, sailor
>Left me over Trump and the Paris accord
Literally the worst human on earth, she can be a cunt with some cuck. You need better than that.

you sir are very fortunate. go find a good woman. you dodged a bullet. be happy that she is gone.

If she's willing to leave you over something as petty as your liking the leader of a completely different country and his stance on the Paris accord, which isn't that big of a fucking deal if you read into it, then she wasn't worth it.

Don't worry bro. You'll find somebody again really soon.

Have either of you read it? No?

So you're both basically arguing about neither of you have a clue about. Nice.

Dude I've seen threads like this with the exact same picture like 5 times. Go to bed.

Voted Trump.
Chiraq Southside Burbs
College professor

Proposed to, and no follow through yet (wtf)

His family quit talking to me after Trump won, fucking spicks.

Bright side: he sided with me because he knows I know better than anyone knows that the wall must go up!

If she left you for this petty political shit, to the trash she goes.

Also

>discussing politics with a woman
Are you retarded?

well there's no other option now you should just kill yourself

you dodged a bullet

if she leaves you over politics, she never loved you to begin with user.

This is a good day for you. You would have poisoned your children.

You know what todo.

Her forehead makes me want to cum

dude my girl left me over trump too but not cause of any opposing views but cause shes gotten too wrapped up in all the political bullshit she quit giving a shit about me

You goys fell for the 8/10 bait m8s. Always check the flag first.

fuck off Larper

lol

fuck off farter

>Her fivehead makes me want to cum

ftfy

My girlfriend left me because I wouldn't marry her. You should hit her up, I want the best for her and you sound like you'd make a good beta provider. Fair warning: she will probably fuck me on the side.

You dodged a bullet

Karma is a bitch uh? Fascist scum like you deserve all sorts of pain :D

That's what you get for having anti-women views

dodged a bullet m8. back when I was still a leftist, I was dating a women's studies major. made me want to shoot myself the bullshit she was talking about.

Oh well. Plenty of other options out there. She'll regret it in the long run. Now go grab them by the pussy

Jesus mate. Either you must fuck like a floppy fish or you have zero persuasive skills. If you can't get a girl youre fucking to > at a minimum < not care about your political views your seriously lacking somehow.

Lift > improve game > repeat > move on

>How can you stand the thought of her with another man?

This. She's gonna get dicked down by some minorities after this one. The thought that she has a racist ex-boyfriend who would deplore the idea of her being violated by a black man. I mean knowing white girls she'll most likely get a train ran on her by Negros and Kikes. I couldn't imagine my Aryan gf being violated by Semitic or African cock. What a scary idea.

Thats alright I'll marry you. How wide is your arsehole? Cut/Uncut? Post stats and location and I'll drive round and we can spend the afternoon nibbling on each others foreskins (hopefully)

That's great. Gay are always recruiting. What better way to say fuck you to bitches?

>implying liberal white girls know that jews aren't white

Thank you pol. Your words are as wise as ever. Thing is I'm just, I wouldn't say mad but the thing is she supported abortion, Clinton, Obama, Antifa, atheism all that shit and I made it clear to her that her politics weren't what I loved. She said the same, which just makes me wonder what else she lied about.

>My girlfriend left me bwa bwaa

You are going to feel a lot better when you start noticing your money no longer is disappearing misteriously on frivolous shit.

This wasn't the first fight over politics, this was just the first time that she decided we couldn't work in the long term.

She was mostly into girls and white guys before me, so I'm gonna say that's unlikely.

>pouring it into a glass before drinking it
You ain't even felt the real shit yet.
t. down a quarter of a bottle of rum at nearly 3am

>She said the same, which just makes me wonder what else she lied about.

Being around here has shown me that most women are willing to lie about damn near anything to get what they want. Best not to think about her anymore though. Anybody who supports Antifa must have a room temperature IQ you're better off.

Listen m8 the one thing she ever asked me to buy her was lingerie. Zero complaints here.

Are you depressed or just Polish?

Not depressed, angry. Misanthropic.

Cuck

>angry. Misanthropic.

I say potato, you say kurwa ziemniak.

gtfo you attention whoring parasite

>compromising your life for a fat kike slave

white genocide

You dodged a fucking annoying bullet man be happy

Who would be the bigger cuck in that situation?

Man if Trump hadn't won you two would probably end up getting married and having little SJW kids before you got cucked and divorced. You should thank him.

If she's leaving you over your political views she wasn't marriage material anyway.

It was environmentalism that was her sore spot. She could look past anything but someone even suggesting climate science was fallible.

No one cares. Suck a dick, son. Speaking of which, she's probably getting dicked down as we speak -- by a real man.

>bisexual

Topkek. Should have been the only red flag you needed.

Not lying to protect your significant other. What a pleb.

>lying

Probably a good thing user, Environmentalist types are mostly fucking insane.

Why are we still here?

your wife left you over your views related to a foreign country's politicians? You dodged a bullet.

Obviously, about the quantity of black dicks sucked.

Remember to never get back together with her.

I should clarify; she's American, I'm an Aussie.

>My girlfriend left me over me supporting Trump on the Paris accord.
You should party and have a three way with a midget

Sounds like a screw ball. You just hooked on pussy. I made my gf right winged and she used to call herself a feminist

>I love you, but cant see past your different ideology! Better luck next time!
She wasnt worth it, you shitty bait poster you

She wanted to be with someone who values what she does.
Which is retarded considering our first real conversation was about conservation.

>even suggesting climate science was fallible
That's how science works, a theory can only be tested if it can be questioned.

>king of bantz
>cant handle shit tier antifa supporting woman leaving him

come on man. go to /fit/, channel zyzz and find a better woman that isnt a subhuman communist.

By all means, try to explain that to her. I didn't even get past saying I valued beating ISIS over climate change before she asked if we could "go on a break" and basically told me to date someone else.

I bet that stupid cunt never even read it
It's only like 30 pages and it's basically the US throwing money at india and china with some far left garbage language thrown in.

Lying? Protecting? The fuck you on about

Read it before making an opinion on it? Oh user. It's about climate change! You have to support it! Otherwise you're satan!

OP sounds like he is from Melbourne

>marriage
Looks like you dodged a bullet there.

Hide your power level.

welcome to the club newfag

This fucking sucks, but this proves she does not love you. This woman used you and when it came your own ideas, she simply did not care.

>I made it clear to her that her politics weren't what I loved. She said the same, which just makes me wonder what else she lied about.
Dude, you're a fucking dumb ass. You cannot trust women, especially when it comes to being honest about how they feel.

i would use my degenerate ex as bait

unload a few clips into a crowd of degenerates/throw in a propane bomb into the crowd

lol

>Australia
>get dumped over US politics

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why do we have you so cucked?

>marrying an ozzy girl
First mistake compadre, they are not wife material and only exist for pleasure like noice little slaats mate

You dodged a bullet.
Imagine your future, without having to watch her fuck a buck nigger in front of you, because she feels you are less of a man than she is.

Well done dude.

You dodged a big bullet

you dodged a bullet.

pic unrelated

She's American. Thing is I think she expects me to ask this hispanic girl we know out, and I think that girl does too considering she's started dming me pretty much daily.
But the thing is, she's a couple of years younger, uses XD unironically and is pretty much just as lefty as my ex. All I can see happening is the exact same cycle.