Is Iran a Threat to the west?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc
youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Anyone who tells you otherwise is a zionist shill.

no

WHOA

nazis and communists agreeing with one another?

Both cryptocurrency and Iran are a threat to the FED or kike controlled central banks because fiat currency is backed by petrodollar.

There's a possibility Iran will be behind the cryptocurrency revolution, ending the tyranny of kikes.

No

If western leaders wanted peace in the ME they would support Iran

The UN general assembly condemns any action taken against Iran. The US cannot violate international law within purity

They're a threat to international kikery and Israel, which is a good thing in my book

interesting

did bitcoin originate in China or Iran then?

No
But

Many powerful Westerners are actually luring Iran to help them rid the kike infestation through sanctions. They know Iranians are ingenuous and will begin transitioning to cryptocurrency.

We're moving more towards a libertarian world or Nick Land's vision.

Yes, and anyone that says otherwise is a Mudslime loving scum.

I forget what it's called but, they have or working on one that's gold backed.

Iran wants to start trading oil for cryptocurrency, breaking the petrodollar system.

There are other cryptocurrencies out there. It's a good time to invest.

I would like to see US try to make peace with Iran and, Russia. Would be nice if Iran would accept Israel too.

friendly reminder that if you're white your people originated in Iran

Looks like you're alone ITT Reddit cuck

I wonder who's behind this post

No, Israel is.

No

Not really, they're just anti-Israel and keep to themselves most of the time.

Nope, just your average third world hellhole

Iran funds Commie parties in the West. See Podemos. If Israel wants that the US invades Iran for them Fuck Israel. But make no mistake Iran is just another mudslime cesspool, only that is one centered in fighting Jews and other Muslims at this point, but they don't like you and will gladly destroy you.

YES
WE MUST INVADE

Iran is the last hope of mankind

No they aren't, we should open up to them. Iran Deal was one of the few good things Obama did.

Give that man a Refugee.

being destroyed is the only viable way to fix my country. our jewish cancer is too deeply ingrained

Oh yeah, I forgot for a moment they actually fund this faggot

ask my childhood friend's mother.

Communism ethno-nationalism over jews and multiculturalist capitalism

ancap is not an option

Jews exert power via central banks. Decentralized cryptocurrency is one way to undermine the power of Jews, but this will lead to more unbridled capitalism, which is a lesser evil compared to Jews starting wars and exacerbating them by funding both sides with the FED.

That's crap and you know it. MEK is communist. MEK is NOT- and will never be in power, in Iran.
While there are some Arabs/ mixed in Iran. The majority are Persian.

No. Iran is NOT a threat to the West- but the US is doing it's dead level best to be a threat to them.

And Iran has a censored and regulated internet soon to be intrAnet with crypto currency linked directly to the iranian central bank

No, Iran is not.

To the west yes. To the world no. You disgusting subhuman whiteshits will be dealt with soon enough though.
You seem to be terribly misinformed. We don't hate Jews, we hate Israeli's for stealing Palestine, and one reason we hate the west is for enabling them.
But of course not all Jews are Israeli's or zionists, and we have nothing against them.
Iran will never open up to the west. Even the liberals and communists hate the west. It is the one factor uniting the entire country.
As for the Iran deal, that was frozen assets given back to Iran. It was our money to begin with. Obama didn't do anything special. He was simply returning what was ours.
Persian/Arab aren't ethnicities. Persians basically are Arabs who speak a different language. Also Iran isn't the only Persian country.

>soon to be intrAnet
I don't think Iran will make an intranet.

>crypto currency linked directly to the iranian central bank
That's not how cryptocurrency works. Bancor (created by Jews) is set to be like that, but I don't think Iran supports a cryptocurrency that functions like that.

The sooner the West abandons the petrodollar, the better. Decentralized cryptocurrency is that way and also undermines Jewish central banks.

You're not Iranian. We already exposed how you're involved in a psyops to portray Iranians in bad light. IDF or some other group gave you a bunch of images in a folder to spread to make Iranians seem licentious and Islamists.

Now go kys, lying piece of shit.

You are either Balochi or Arab scum, who will soon be purged mark my words, or on a psyops mission.

desu until we meddled they never were

>anyone I don't like is a shill
Hello diaspora internet defense force. Nice to see you talking out of your ass with baseless claims.

They are still not.

>Guy calls you out as non-Iranian
>Don't change your flag to geographic location

You're the one who's on a mission to portray Iranians as overzealous Muslims, with shit statistics, with shitty images that some shady group gave you.

How much does IDF, CIA, or whatever group pays you to do this? Come on, it's time to be honest and tell us who you really are.

You aren't Iranian. You lack the hospitality of Iranians and keep posting lewd images in order to make us seem like Arabs. It's not working, you lying piece of shit.

I meant the middle east as a whole

He clams to be a Khomeinist in LA studying engineering, but I've called out his shit numerous times. He's on a psyops to portray Iranians on a negative light.

He posts the same images over again and has been exposed as not having in-depth knowledge about Iranian culture.

He's a lying shill. Don't trust him.

its hillarious that as soon as we were given alternative flags all the Foreign flags EXCEPT FOR AMERICAN dissappeared

makes you think...

No.
Iran hasn't been in a war in 600 years aside from when us burgers attacked them over jew/saudi lies.

Just remember that Spain has given spanish nationality to sephardis again.

I am Iranian. Sup Forums is blocked in Iran so you can only post with vpn.
>with shit statistics, with shitty images that some shady group gave you.
I get them off google and Iranian websites. No one gave them to me.
Just because you don't like statistics and images showing things that go against your disgusting diasporafag views doesn't make them not true.
>You lack the hospitality of Iranians
We are very hospitable. Just not towards subhuman westerners.
>in order to make us seem like Arabs
>us
what do you mean "us"? You're not Iranian you pro western amerifat shit
proofs?

Show flag.

lol Iranians are not arabs. Neither are Syrians. Neither are turks, obviously. They are arabized and islamized, but they still have a lot of non-arab genes. Some of them have mostly non-arab genes, pic related.

Sorry but there is no way in hell you can say this girl is the same as you in racial terms. This girl is beautiful, you are an ugly monkey. I plan to get one of these girls and make her my wife, so I can save her from being lumped together with scum as yourself.

>Persian/Arab aren't ethnicities. Persians basically are Arabs who speak a different language.
kek, false flag.

I am Iranian
>Have an Arab religion
>Have Arab names
>Act like Arabs
>Have an Arab script
>Pride yourselves on looking like Arabs

Okay Mahmoud

>Just not towards subhuman westerners.
This video begs to differ:
youtube.com/watch?v=_2LEgowbzSc

>Just because you don't like statistics and images showing things that go against your disgusting diasporafag views doesn't make them not true.
All of those stats are biased, you stupid ass shill. I know for sure some shady group is paying you to portray Iranians in negative light. Everything that comes from your mouth is full of shit.

>what do you mean "us"? You're not Iranian you pro western amerifat shit
Shut the fuck up, shill.

>proofs?
Everyone who has spoken to you knows you're a liar and piece of shit. You've been doing this for a long time, and very adamant about it, I know for certain you are being paid by some shady organization.

She looks like a semite. Persians are bronzed, not pinkskinned cucks.

>I am Iranian. Sup Forums is blocked in Iran so you can only post with vpn.
See, this is how I know you are lying. Last time you said you were in LA studying engineering. You said you were involved in school where there was a pro-Islam rally.

You are contradicting yourself. This is further proof you are being paid by a shady organization and are not Iranian, or if you are from Iran, you are from an Arab or Balochi scum minority that tends to hate Persians.

You didn't even know about the Shahnameh and most Iranians do. You are a lying scum, and you are not from Isfahan as you claim.

He's not Iranian. He's a shill LARPing as an Iranian to portray us negatively. I've caught him in numerous lies and contradiction.

Some group like AIPAC, IDF, or CIA is paying him. I am 100% sure. No conspiracy here.

>You're not Iranian
>You're probably a balochi

Wat. Nigga are you high?

>Shahnameh
WE WUZ SHAHANSHAHZ N SHIIIIEEET

She is a "turk", but it is pretty obvious that she is nowhere near this other "turk" in racial terms. This one is a pile of genetic trash, basically.

No.
The western ZOG is a threat to the world.
>youtube.com/watch?v=HP7L8bw5QF4

Balochis are not ethnically Iranian. They are like Paki scum.

He is not Persian or any closely related group. He is most likely a surly discriminated ethnic group of Iran or a shill LARPing as a Persian to destroy our public image.

I have caught him in numerous lies.

If he had honor, he would confess by now, but I know for sure he is being paid good money.

If you have any honor, whatsoever, tell us who you are now.

the 1980's called and wanted to remind you of the bloody war against Iraq.

>Balochis are not ethnically Iranian.

They are. If we're going to get rid of the "paki scum" that involves 99% of Iranians seeing as they're mostly muzzies now.

>Our public image
Iran hasn't had a public image for a while now.
>Our
We're nothing like you Muslims. Zoroastrianism is a good religion while Islam is a literal death cult.

A positive public image*

this thread has turned an interesting way

what about iranian drug/human trafficking, does it have a problem, especially with russia

what about the IRGC?

Arab isn't a race or ethnicity. What we all are is muslim.
>Sorry but there is no way in hell you can say this girl is the same as you in racial terms. This girl is beautiful, you are an ugly monkey. I plan to get one of these girls and make her my wife, so I can save her from being lumped together with scum as yourself.
Nice fantasy you have there.
Also people in the muslim world are all severely mixed with each other. So race or ethnicity no longer exists for us. Also that is why it is not surprising that people from the same parts of the muslim world can look so different. We have a very diverse gene pool.
Islam isn't an Arab religion. If you knew anything about Islam you would know what an ignorant and false statement that is.
>This video begs to differ:
Nice cherrypicking senpai
>All of those stats are biased, you stupid ass shill.
>A-anything I don't like is biased. Also anyone who says stuff I don't like is a shill!
Why don't you post stats showing otherwise? Oh thats because they don't exist.
>I know for sure some shady group is paying you to portray Iranians in negative light. Everything that comes from your mouth is full of shit.
You just described yourself lol
>Everyone who has spoken to you knows you're a liar and piece of shit. You've been doing this for a long time, and very adamant about it, I know for certain you are being paid by some shady organization.
That's not proof, just you trying to discredit evidence with your baseless claims. And seeing as how this board is full of islamophobic neo nazi's its no surprise.
The spring quarter just ended so I got to back for a bit.
>You didn't even know about the Shahnameh and most Iranians do. You are a lying scum, and you are not from Isfahan as you claim.
disgusting larp
Ok diasporashit who has never been to Iran, a 98% muslim majority country

They are a threat, but Saudi arabs are a far larger threat.

>Iran hasn't been in a war for 600 years

Kind of difficult when you've been ruled by Turks for the past 600 years.

tell me how LGBT works in Iran/ islam, how do people justify it

and how doe sIran feel about turkmenistan/ central asia and china

>Islam isn't an Arab religion
Maybe you don't see it because you're living in an Arab country.

Iran funds, arms, and directs militias in Iraq, Yemen, Lebanon, and Syria, and this will only be emboldened by western approval. This isn't that big of a deal in and of itself, as Sunni / Shia violence has no negative outcome to the civilized world, but their violence could threaten the oil flow, and cry all you want about evil oil, but affordable energy is a good thing.

Homosexuality is a sin. If you are caught, you can either have gender reassignment or get your head chopped off.
>and how doe sIran feel about turkmenistan/ central asia and china
Mostly favorable. China not so much because they help and have dealings with the west. But no one really hates china either because we kind of need them too

Lol. Persian here. Compare us to Ar*bs again we'll gas you last. kike

bab al mandab and straight of hormuz as a choke point

Russia benefits from this....

>Homosexuality is a sin
>Founder of the faith was the biggest faggot to live

Just one of Islam's contradictions.

If by "west" you mean "israel", then yes, absolutely.

No Iranian calls themselves Persian. Just like no Afghan or Tajik calls themselves Persian either. Also no one hates Arabs as they're brothers and sisters in Islam. Thanks for ousting yourself as an ignorant westerner

>Claims not to be an Arab
>Hates Jews

Okay Ali Muhammad Arabian

Civilized people, as well as Iranians themselves, were better off with the Shah

You should watch what you say you disgusting subhuman swine

I live in a muslim country. There is no such thing as an arab, persian, etc country

lol now I know you're a kike shill gas lighting autisties on Sup Forums to stoke Anti-Persian sentiment.

LOL no

It's just Israel being kikes like usual, Israel has also been crying like babies since the 80's about Iran building nukes and nothing happened and nothing will ever happen because that's how kikes operate.

I hate Muslims, but I approve of Iran and Syria out of every other Middle Eastern country.

does anyone think the MEK or similar elements back black lives matter or black nationalist groups

Fuck Mohammed.. Okay and fuck you too Moshe. Semitic filth like you needs a firm boot to bleed under.

You better get on your knees and pray for Assad's victory soon like a good little shitskin.

He's the only thing stopping WW3. You don't know how serious shit is right now

>Watch what you say
Why? Muhammad was a str8 bitch boi that got rekt by a Jewish woman.

>There is no such thing as an Arab, Persian country

Soon.
Seriously? This dude sounds like most of the Arabs in Iran.

>implying Iran was the aggresor
in the beginning they werent, idk what ended up happening

I imagine things are very serious.

Israel and Saudis wants Syria dead.
Saudis want Qatar dead.
It's oil billions fighting oil billions.

>IDK what happened

They're Muslims bruh, the only thought they have is a violent one.

No, The west is a threat to the west.

t.muhammad in the West

No. All the Sunnis in surrounding countries are.

All those fancy new weapons from the US are going to be used on themselves. Sand to sand. However, the average Arab citizen is very radical now so it won't take much to start a civil war. Say a drop in standards of living from a war or waning oil economy ? :)

That's how fucking bad the Israel problem is

t. retarded ignorant uneducated westerner who knows nothing about Islam. You will pay for your crimes one way or another.
Assad is an Iranian puppet lmao
Nice divide and conquer tactics. It won't work

No.

You're not wrong, but it was worse under Nigger Obama.