ITT: Discuss only the good aspects of the current immigration situation in your country

ITT: Discuss only the good aspects of the current immigration situation in your country.

More Mexicans. I actually really like Mexicans, every Mexican immigrant I've known has only wanted a better life for themselves or their family and culturally they're close enough to us to not cause too many issues.

What's good about current immigration situation in my country is that there is no immigration situation here.

>tfw too smart to be Somali

We're spewing out state funded documentation, on how immigrants from Muslim majority countries, are costing us on the economic and social account

I (((wonder))) why no other than Danish media picks up on it

They're getting deported

Honestly can't think of any. Am I the only one?

I have similar experiences. I'll take hard-working, family-oriented Catholic Mexicans over muzzies everytime.

The majority have skills in which there is a gap in my country.
But too brown for my liking.

There are none. Sad!

Gives us the oppurtunity to round them all up and holomeme them

such as what skills? rape and murder? what can an immigrant do that you couldnt exceed his ability at within a week bro?

wtf i LOVE importing third world savages in my country now!

It's pretty much free slavery as long as we promise we'll ship them to germany someday.

Muslims have done nothing for us.

They brought division, their children brings crime, drugs, rape and murder.
And Sweden has unsafe no-go zones where the police and mail men are attacked on sight.

Importing tons of Mexicans puts pressure on uneducated whites and trailer trash who I have no respect for

Polish prossies.

We don't really have that many compared to other countries

Me and my girlfriend are both immigrant mongrels. I still shit on immigration every chance I get though. Sudanese and somali immigrants turn everything to shit

They take shitty jobs

>implying you're not gay

Blue eyed Venezuelan bitches.

But why add them to your populace?

enjoy your chinks faggot

Except for the 10% Ukrainian population in Wroclaw...

this
They'reBASED shitskins they only commit more crime than whites not blacks

Sorry wrong flag

It gives bitter Trump supporters someone to look down on and vilify while refusing to improve their own lives through personal responsibility

aren't you full of North African throwbacks?

im being sarcastic nigger

The majority of the victims of this are leftists.
I like that

The usual answer I hear is "cuisine". Instead of importing a bunch of who the fuck knows whats can't we just trade with them for some recipes?

Not even that, user. I can cook Mexican food as good or better than most Mexicans.

My country has always been a safe haven for immigrants and the oppressed and refugees. Diversity is our strength.

These somalis make me think of the khajiits. They look funny, what's up with that?

pretty good senpai

a lot of qt asians and south americans come here, eastern european women are far far superior to irish women. that's it really, the only benefit is thinking with MUH DICK

NOTHÄ°NG