Fuck the Police

Killed another innocent black man! He could've cured cancer. He could've ended world hunger.

And yet, that racist pig shot him in cold blood.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc
youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc
archive.is/TIncB
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God bless the spic police

Lol I went to high school an few years ago in Minnesota, all our cafeteria workers were severely handicapped this guy must have been an real stupid fucking disgrace

he can't be racist he is mexican

Just fuck you- The guy had a CCW permit. the cop was very stupid.

The guy told him about the gun, is in a car with his GF and a 4 yr old. NO threatening attitude.

The cop who shot acted like a scared pussy

>Tell cop you have gun
>Instead of making slow deliberate movements you make jittery quick ones.
>"WOW I WAS SHOT NOTHING I COULD DO"

There has to be a sweet spot between the PC police and the Baltimore Police.

I'm not a big fan of the cops, but you lunatics, antifa faggots, and black supremacists on the left are definitely the worse of two evils.

This was the shooting to rally around. But you blew it.

I'd say we should get ready for a happening protest/riot but I don't think BLM has it in them anymore.

Thank god for lazy liberals!

So what happened with this one? They finally find that magical unicorn actual dindu shooting they were looking for or just a regular dindu shooting?

>an few years ago
>an real stupid fucking disgrace
>an

Irony.

i really don't care about another dead nigger. the justice system is not perfect, but it works, and if you don't like it, either vote, run for office or gtfo. stop marching in the streets, like the kikes trained you to do in the 60s, whenever you don't get your way. you are just like petulant children, and at this point you are just making me want to napalm you

Why is he dressed like a kung fu master? Surely that's cultural appropriation?

it's pretty wierd how accepting you guys are that cops can kill you for scaring them though.

Haha look at that stupid ass chef outfit

>make me want to napalm you
>uses peace symbol id

That happened last night. Shame nobody got splattered when they took to the interstate while chanting the "hands up don't shoot" lie and "no justice no peace" when justice had clearly already been served.

>officer I have a gun
>reaches for something without being asked to, thus not following the cop's instructions to guarantee they both get out safely
>gets shot
Niggers are just too low IQ to not get shot.

>This was the shooting to rally around. But you blew it.
Honestly, this. Everyone's so fucking tired of these bullshit protests that nobody pays any attention to them anymore.

It's because, we are not dumb enough to disobey a officers order to not fucking move after you just announced that you had a gun. It take's a special kind of retardation to hear "Keep your hands on the steering wheel" and do the exact opposite.

Yes, if someone is armed, you should comply with them. A firm hand is needed for NIGS

Because I'm very certain if I knew someone had a gun and they were making erratic movements I'd shoot the fuck out of them too.
I tend to want to leave every engagement the way I went into them, unshot and un fucking stabbed.
Sorry if that offends your sensibilities bud.

Well get out and riot so I have something to watch tonight

>Memorized the food allergies of 500 kids
>None had food allergies
we wuz kangs n sheeit

Everyone always leaves out the fact that he was stopped on suspicion of being an armed robber, the taillight BS was just the precursor to the stop. The officer went into the situation expecting a violent criminal. Now they'll never know if Castile was the armed robber. Oh well. Plus his gun and permit were rendered invalid and illegal since he lied on all the forms to procure both. Muhdoodweed. Not even once.

He was a crip nigger. A terrorist. A lowlife.

In all honesty it was prolly like 5-10 kids with actual allergies out of the 500 and that one Hindu kid that gets just the bun on hot dog day.

>memorized the allergies of 500 kids
lmao what

like, don't many US schools disallow peanuts to be served? that takes out a huge chunk of student allergies. what else is left? lactose intolerance? gluten?

how many of those 500 kids brought food from home?

that whole quote is just making my eyes roll the more i keep seeing it

youtube.com/watch?v=-XFYTtgZAlE
Probably went something like this video, where the cop told the guy to do one thing, then immediately gave a contradictory order and before the guy had time to process what was going on, shot him.

>people annouce they've got a gun right before trying to shoot you

Yea, but still. Did the cop ask for id or some shit at the same time??

Of course you should comply, if you have sense. I just don't want police to have that kind of power of life over me at every fucking interaction, and I'm pleased they don't. I'm surprised how accepting Americans seem to be of it.

>That obese landwhale
>The stupid 5 year old drawing
>He dindu nuffin

That guy was found guilty though.

From what I remember at the time this happened, Castile told the cop her had a CPL and a handgun on him, the cop asked for I.D. and Castile pulled out his pistol to hand it over to the cop.

The cop wasn’t paying attention and when he turned back and saw the gun, he instantly mag dumped on the guy.

Kill a mule, buy another. Kill a nigger buy another.

Yes, he was. But there was no video of the moment that Castile was shot, only the aftermath. But I wouldn't be surprised if the cop told him to get his ID, and as Castile reached for his wallet, the cop sperged out. Different juries, different evidence.

Fuck off nigger

saged

That's fucked. He even shot him when he had his hands up

Why are US cops so scared and dumb?

Fuck on, snowflake.

Good one, butter knife

Who gives a fuck? It was just a nigger.

Plastic butter knife that he still gets V& for
Fixed

If anything they are scared of feral niggers trying to kill them. I wouldn't say they're dumb though

Oh, I didn't know any of these details, now it's quite obvious why he was found not guilty.

Depends on the department. Some departments will actually not hire somebody because that person scored too well on the aptitude test. The reasoning is that smart people might get bored with police work and the department will have wasted a shitload of money training them.

Other departments have shit training. One of the ones near me literally was teaching cops to treat EVERYBODY as a potential lethal threat. That cost the city a pretty penny in wrongful death lawsuits. The commander of the swat team for that department told a person I know that he had to retrain his guys to get them away from that mentality. Then they shot a homeless guy, and the city went nuts, and the department retrained it's cops on the use of force, and also went full retard with making the cops do paperwork for every physical contact while on duty, when the retraining was all that was needed.

On any given day without going on a road trip, I could encounter cops from one out of 5 departments, user. Let me tell you, some departments are better than others.

>Remembering kids names that you see everyday
Niggers think this is an amazing accomplishment.

of all the blm bullshit this is the first time I see one and think "uh maybe the police did fuck up on this one".

Look user, you need to understand that you're dealing with a nation of retarded boot-lickers who jizz their pants at the prospect of supporting our boys in blue.

These fucking morons let their hatred of black people blind them to the fact that cops kill unarmed whites ALL THE TIME.

"He was moving weird!"
"He didn't follow instructions!"
"He had weed in his system!"
"The cop thought he was a robber!"

As if any of that could possibly justify gunning a man down as he was attempting to disarm himself. The American right has no problem with cops having carte Blanche to murder someone if they feel scared. These people are cucked beyond all hope. May God have mercy on their souls.

Why would you know these things? All the media says is scared little brown cop on loan from next city over pulled him over for a tail light and he dindu nuffin and the sheboon bixnooded a video of him dying

>Yea, but still.
Not an argument. I hate when people do this.

Paperwork is liability insurance.

>All the media says is scared little brown cop
The media has been pointedly not mentioning that he's non-white.

>this guy murderer
>this guy was acquitted of murder

>this guy was elected president
>this guy is not my president

I'm seeing a pattern with liberals

Stay salty faggot. Bet you carry a pocket constitution around and preach at cops about your rights. Pony nub flex your rights guy is a liar and he complies during every stop he is a part of.

Kinda hard not to when his last name is some shit like jeronimo.

There should be a mural of instructions for what to do when you get pulled over with a gun in the car so you don't get blown away in front of your loved ones.

I think he's a phone poster

>One of the ones near me literally was teaching cops to treat EVERYBODY as a potential lethal threat.
Don't they use the Dinkheller as the standard to expect?
youtube.com/watch?v=mssNOhv1UMc

Me too honestly. There have been a few videos where I thought the cops were too rough but ultimately justified, but this is the first one that actually pissed me off. You could tell the cop knew he fucked up too since he was panicked and cursing in the video. If the dude was white Sup Forums would be a little more upset about this verdict.

What I'm wondering is how they got the two black jurors to agree to the not guilty verdict as well.

Dude, just grabbing a guy's arm to prevent a fight is enough to make them fill out two or three pages of shit, even if there is no claim of injury and no arrest. They already wear body cams. I'm all for stopping excessive use of force by police, but the bureaucrats went full retard.

>Tess Holliday

>no one has posted this yet

Yea that's pretty much how it seems

Dinkheller is more of a rule to shoot the damn guy loading an assault rifle to kill you with and don't give your officers too much shit for trying to be safe even if a little aggressive. Kyle had been reprimanded for drawing his weapon too frequently and was afraid to draw on the guy getting ready to kill him because he thought he might get in trouble if he draws his weapon again. Kinda like reverse boy who cried wolf.

>Officer: Sir, may I see your ID, please?
>Phil: Sure thing, officer, let me just reach back here and get it
>Girlfriend: HE HAS A GUN! OFFICER, HE HAS A GUN! BUT IT'S LE-
OH MY GOD YOU SHOT HIM

I don't know if all you Sup Forumss say racist things to be edgy or if you are Ed Norton in American History X. If I had to guess it's a broad spectrum.

Being a local and following all this closely from the beginning I believe that Yanez should be in prison right now.

I was hoping for the LA Riots out my window and all I got was a little chanting an a highway shut down at 11pm when no one really cared. They had another march in Minneapolis this afternoon and all they did was walk down the street. BLM needs to step it up. I want to watch something burn.

>the nigger died two days after my birthday
nice.

Meh. As a dude that went down that road once I can say from experience the name of the game is liability. They don't actually care about the people or their officers. It's all about "how can we keep from getting sued". And yeah. Beaurocratic bullshit.

I'm not sure what they're using now, just that they're a lot less likely to shoot somebody because he dared to turn around while holding a spoon. (Yes, they did that.) It can be a tricky thing, user, to identify a threat when 999 out of 1000 people aren't a lethal threat, but getting the one guy who is wrong will get you killed. OTOH, picking one of the 999 and shooting him, can land your ass in the clank and lead to all sorts of nasty civil litigation.

Hands on the stearing wheel, tell the officer when you're reaching for something and ask if its okay. Offer to let them get the registry if they're spooked?

>if the dude was white
Funny how the dude never IS white. It's almost as if we know how to act and how not to get shot when we deal with the police.

Of course I don't flex my rights to a cop, those motherfuckers shoot people you idiot. My point is that no American should have to live in fear of that.

Keep sucking that authoritarian dick, user. All you have to do is look at him the wrong way and a cop can blow you away with little to no legal repercussions.

lol that's not what happened.

Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching to the exact location you said the gun was is dumb. As one human to the other, if you are ever in the situation the nig was in and you tell the cop you have a gun (a good idea) don't fucking reach towards it. Wait for the cop to give you a different thing to do. Maybe the cop will need you to get out of the car slowly with hands visible at all times so he can get the weapon off of your person as a safety precaution or maybe he will want you to keep your hands on the wheel. I'm in the minority who think this was an actual stupid tragedy in which both sides did stupid shit, but for fucks sake man common sense.

>dead nigger

Yea [you don't disobey cops cos they'll shoot you], but still [it's pretty wierd how accepting you guys are that cops can kill you for scaring them though.].

>cue the bootlickers
You're right of course, and this should have been an easy conviction. But Sup Forums will cheer because he was black and too many on Sup Forums are too stupid to understand the 2A ramifications.

Damn

Wanna know how I know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

I just wish BLM hadn't gone off on so many other shootings that were actually justified. This is the real deal and nobody takes them seriously anymore.

Yeah, you're probably right.

Is it because YOU'RE the authoritarian dick that's getting sucked? Please enlighten us.

>be american
>get shot by police
At this point if I'm on a jury where a citizen has shot a cop and the citizen argues that he feared for his life because of how violent and scared American police are, I will acquit.

>It can be a tricky thing, user, to identify a threat when 999 out of 1000 people aren't a lethal threat, but getting the one guy who is wrong will get you killed.
>Some departments will actually not hire somebody because that person scored too well on the aptitude test. The reasoning is that smart people might get bored with police work and the department will have wasted a shitload of money training them.

>Why are US cops so scared and dumb?
Come America and hang around some niggers. You'll see.

>I R8 14/88 b8 m8
Fuck these one post ids

But for real come on niggers! Chimp out give Sup Forums a good Saturday night. Do something productive for white society

Evidence he took a science class before we go down the he coulda cancer path

Our cops have to deal with a lot more than butter knives. In basic training, they're shown very graphic videos of other police officers being gunned down for simply pulling people over for traffic violations. Then, they send them out to patrol areas with high gang violence.

Supposedly every black family has "the talk" about cops with their kids, but they keep getting shot for not following orders. Keep your hands on the steering wheel at all times unless told otherwise, and comply with all orders. You'll have a chance to protest in court.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8-ycSkoYfc

I've been through the training and have education in criminal justice. It's simply not as cut and dry as you think it is and the way you talk reeks of someone who's watched way too many YouTube videos singling out instances that took hundreds of attempts to create in a vacuum of misinformation and unfilmed antagonization. Also you sound like you're in your late teens early 20s at best and you probably smoke weed.

www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2017/

Set the filter to white, male, and unarmed. At least 11 unarmed white men shot by police so far this year.

Also being polite goes a long way.

>Telling a cop you have a gun and then reaching to the exact location you said the gun was is dumb.
Obviously it was dumb. Obviously try to only do what the cop says. But fuck me. I can't imagine living in a place where a thoughtless movement in a high-stress situation could get me killed by a cop. Yet Americans generally seem proud of the thug nature of their police.

Archive clickbaiters archive.is/TIncB

Like I say. It varies quite a bit from department to department. Not all departments have that policy, but one did and it made it to Federal Appellate Court, where the court said the practice was A-OK.

why do people always assume the guy who got shot is innocent?

where is the logic?

>"COMPLY WITH ALL ORDERS, CITIZEN. DO NOT STRAY FROM THE STRAIGHT AND NARROW PATH AS DESIGNED BY OUR GLORIOUS LEADERS. ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE YOUR HANDS FROM THE STEERING WHEEL WILL BE MET WITH IMMEDIATE TERMINATION"

Well, the guy should've listened.

If I was the cop I would have done the same honestly
When a person you know is armed is not following directions fucking blow him out of the water

I've seen too many gut shot videos and then the car driving away

Imagine walking up to a car that's stopped and wondering if today is the day you die
Imagine that thousands of times

You realize the odds of a black guy curing cancer is approximately close to zero?

I work at KU in the building the houses the Chemistry and Physics departments. Guess how many black grad students, post docs, and professors there are in this building?

One. One fucking black guy who's a grad student for physics. I think he's an import from Africa, too, so he hasn't been tainted by our niggers.

Oh we have countless Asians and Indians in this building, but one god-damned black dude

If niggers didn't chimp out when they feel pressured, maybe this wouldn't be such a problem

>In basic training, they're shown very graphic videos of other police officers being gunned down for simply pulling people over for traffic violations.
At this point the average American is at greater risk of being shot by a cop than a criminal. So what should "basic training" be for Americans in school? Should we always be armed? Should we be ready to draw first on an officer who approaches us? Should we empty our magazines if the officer does not comply with OUR orders and peacefully establish his intent first?

I'm fucking tired of it. I'm so fucking tired of it that I'm pretty sure if I witnessed a situation like I would gun the officer down to protect the citizen.

Fuck off you dumb nigger. One less we have to take down. Fuck you.