SOLAR ECLIPSE - AUGUST 21ST - GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - WHAT DOES IT MEAN EDITION?

SOLAR ECLIPSE - AUGUST 21ST - GEORGIA GUIDESTONES - WHAT DOES IT MEAN EDITION?

A rare solar eclipse will take place over the United States, this coming August 21st.
This particular eclipse will follow across the United States, and over Northern Georgia;
specifically the site of the 'Georgia Guidestones' (((en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgia_Guidestones)))

These stone monoliths, erected in 1980, contain the following inscripted goals, in ancient languages and English:

1 - Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2 - Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3 - Unite humanity with a living new language.
4 - Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5 - Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6 - Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7 - Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8 - Balance personal rights with social duties.
9 - Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10 - Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.

Of further interest is the Earth's lithospheric magnetic field, and the largest planetary
magnetic spike located at the same place as the Guidestones (see following image).

Contained within the corner of the stones is a cube with the following numbers and words:
8, 16, 20, 14, MM, JAM (see following images).

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???

Other urls found in this thread:

vanshardware.com/2009/12/decoding-georgia-guidestone.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923
youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0
theweek.com/10things/533238/10-things-need-know-today-august-16-2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events/2014_August_16
theweek
archive.is/b9MRD
sciencealert.com/the-pull-of-the-sun-and-moon-can-cause-earthquakes-along-the-san-andreas-fault-study-finds
forums.canadiancontent.net/alternate-theories/75973-earthquakes-follow-total-solar-eclipse.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Solar eclipses are considered bad omens for the countries they cross over.

Why the fuck do you burgers always want to make natural events look like some sort of extremely special and rare events just because they are happening to you?

...Well fuck

How many times do we burgers have to be right before Estonia listens?

this is now a September 23rd 2017 thread

Eclipses happen all the time (around the world at least) it logically is bound to occasionally occur over this particular set of cult shit.

Unless your afraid that this secret cult is waiting for this obscure solar event to initiate there grand happening, or it will somehow awaken the old ones and usher in a thousand years darkness, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

>That feel when MOfag.

What am I in for?

That's how the elites operate: everything is designed around numerological and symbolic significants.

I'll admit, it's a pretty creepy mystery, but if we approach it logically there is little reason to assume it's a part of the "new world government/zionists" rather than some east coast cult or hippie group. Estimates for the cost to build it are between $150,000 up too $500,000. With the banker who was involved in their construction pointing towards the lower end of the cost spectrum.
vanshardware.com/2009/12/decoding-georgia-guidestone.html

This was during a period of intense cult activity in the US, particularly eco/gaia cults. I think it's more likely it was constructed by some minor east coast cult who designated the region as there future garden of eden, after some impending nuclear holocaust, kinda like how the Mormons view jackson county Missouri. The group appears to be defunct now, unfortunately none of them came forward to claim it, so who knows?

>be fascist
>don't know the first thing about tradition, rituals, or symbolism

Fucking trash, posers like you need to go back to t_d. You don't belong in an intellectual circle; you're a follower.

B O W L I N G

G R E E N

M A S S A C R E

Get ready boys, full on Civil War by the start of September.

Nukes before October.

Fall of Rome chaos outside of the cities.

It's going to be fucking medieval.

I get that the US is littered with cult nonsense, however, the happenstance for the Guidestone location at the very highest magnetic spike on the planet, is too much of a coincidence to ignore.

Hey H, it's Skippy. Just calling to let you know we have the pizzas and hotdogs ready for the solar eclipse in August. Events like this don't occur that often, so we're going to make this party extra special. A few Rothschild members will even be there to partake in the festivities as well. Look forward to it!

-John

yes. the trigger that sets off the sleeping muslim horde. God help us

Oh look, a stupid-fuck newfag...

The goy just don't known, user.

>another HABBIDING
Add this one to the Comet ISON / yellowstone quakes / two different times CERN switched their donut on

nothing will happen, again

I hope that advanced technology aids our CONQUEST of nature and mankind's legacy

I hope citizens like myself take up arms against (((tyrant))), bringing in WAR

I hope Yellowstone blows up, causing global FAMINE

I hope this world only knows the blackness of DEATH.

Ya think yer hot shit don'tcha?

The coming grand solar minimum will cause increased volcanic and tectonic activity, and indeed Yellowstone will definitely be awoken.

>Georgia Guidestones

Just a bunch of biocentrist, NWO occult nonsense inspired by the kikes.

And you need to fuck right off back to /x/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1923
September 1, 1923
A devastating earthquake with an approximate magnitude of 7.9 struck Japan at two minutes before noon. Over 120,000 were killed and 2 million left homeless as half the city of Tokyo was destroyed

September 8, 1923
The Honda Point Disaster off California sank seven destroyers and killed 23 sailors in the worst peacetime accident in U.S. Navy history.

September 10, 1923
A total solar eclipse occurred.

September 15, 1923
Oklahoma Governor Jack C. Walton declared statewide martial law... said that anyone who aided or abetted the Klan would be "deemed to be enemies of the sovereign state of Oklahoma and shall be dealt with by the military forces

September 17, 1923
The Berkeley Fire consumed hundreds of buildings in Berkeley, California. A major fire in Berkeley, California, erupts, consuming some 640 structures, including 584 homes in the densely built neighborhoods north of the campus

September 24, 1923
Governor Walton of Oklahoma directed all citizen soldiers of the state to be prepared "with such arms as they possess or can obtain to come to the assistance of the sovereign state of Oklahoma when ordered to do so by the governor."

September 28, 1923
Violent windstorms and flooding struck Louisville, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa, killing 14

This is /x/

Oh it's probably just the Jews trying to give us a heads up about the incoming apocalypse
Go back to sleep.

I agree with this

>Biocentrist

Did you mean geocentrist?

So, there's no correlation... meanwhile, there is an abundance of coincidental correlation with the Guidestones.

Scientist have been able to pretty accurately plot the path of EVERY solar eclipse for the past 100 years, and into the next 100 years.
Wouldn't be hard for hillbilly christians to find a path in Georgia where an eclipse would eventually pass. Nothing mystical here.
Jerry Springer tier "phenomenon".

>September 15, 1923
>Oklahoma Governor Jack C. Walton declared statewide martial law... said that anyone who aided or abetted the Klan would be "deemed to be enemies of the sovereign state of Oklahoma and shall be dealt with by the military forces
>September 24, 1923
>Governor Walton of Oklahoma directed all citizen soldiers of the state to be prepared "with such arms as they possess or can obtain to come to the assistance of the sovereign state of Oklahoma when ordered to do so by the governor."
"Bawwwww I can't handle muh raycist Klan members, I need martial law for the ENTIRE FUCKING STATE and an army of 'CITIZEN SOLDIERS' at my disposal to fight my war on ray-cysts."
What a fag.

Here you go:

Our departure from the Berenstain dimension is almost complete, Dahnald.

When this solar eclipse occurs, the path to the fabled Galactigates will be made clear.

And then, true conservatism will be free to spread across the multiverse.

K E N T U C K Y

F R I E D

Kek confirmed.

How can I survive?

Be reactive, and not proactive.

Yellowstone just had an earthquake swarm. The eclipse might perturb the magma chamber enough to have another earthquake swarm but thats about it.

Don't forget about the one 7 years later. It's clearly just a coincidence though goy.

>Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.

This is so arbitrary. Bet whoever wrote that picked the number out of their ass.

This is way too much to be pure coincidence

it means new world order all coming sept 23

guy maps out the entire end of days, he has thousands of videos all saying the same thing

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0

If you live in the city, it's already too late for you.

Buy a bunch of Acid and enjoy your final days.

obama appears as the antichrist

all coming

hmmmm

Matthew 27
45 Now from the sixth hour there was darkness over all the land unto the ninth hour.

Yeah there is way too much shit for this to be a coincidence

>reminder: the Carrington event occured during a grand solar minimum

Believe on Christ in time to be saved

A huge economic crash is coming this year. Liberals will be offing themselves in mass.

new world order all coming
obama the leader... satan falling as lightning

with the nuke

It means to grab them and blame fags

>Earthqauke
Matthew 27
51 At that moment the curtain of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom. The earth shook, the rocks split 52 and the tombs broke open. The bodies of many holy people who had died were raised to life. 53 They came out of the tombs after Jesus’ resurrection and[c] went into the holy city and appeared to many people

hmmmmm

>tfw you realise Russia has 7000 warheads, most of which are MIRVS

You're fucked.

The eclipse is also occurring quite close to Twin Falls, Idaho where the Chobani factory and large Muslim population is located.

www google com/maps/place/Chobani/@41.9792694,-113.5400303,5.71z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x54aca4009d8be693:0x6971637b60fcf606!8m2!3d42.5443423!4d-114.4111567

>Telegraph systems all over Europe and North America failed, in some cases giving telegraph operators electric shocks.[13] Telegraph pylons threw sparks.[14] Some telegraph operators could continue to send and receive messages despite having disconnected their power supplies.[15]

This was in the very early days of the telegraph, 150+ years later this will essentially destroy the planet.

no way

>the eclipse will be framed by the St. Louis arch, appearing above the sphinx at the peak of the solid aluminum ziggurat atop the old courthouse built by the Freemasons
At leas the old gods will harvest a majority-black city first.

Look at what is in the path...

What does it mean? I'll tell you what it means. It means I need to be in the Oregon Wine Country with a dozen of my mortal enemies/closet friends, sipping Methode Champenoise watching the breathtakingly beautiful summer countryside suddenly go VERY dark. After the eclipse, there will be a five course dinner cooked by Portland's trendiest chefs, accompanied by the finest wines that Willamette Valley has to offer. That's what it means you idiot.

>twin falls muslim population
>yellowstone
>georgia guide stones
>St. Louis and the Chimps plus illuminati

This is going to be some real serious shit.

It's a reset! Time will reset and ((they)) will attempt to win this time. Some of us may be SJW's next time round. This is the second time this has happened so far

>2024 eclipse is right over my house

>live in Northern Iowa
>really want to see total eclipse, but can't afford to take the time off to drive to the Nebraska or Missouri to be in the right area
>look up future solar eclipses
>2024 won't be close enough
>2045 will be even farther
>next total eclipse anywhere near my state isn't until 2099
Well shit, guess I'll have to settle for 90% partial eclipse

>Eclipses happen all the time (around the world at least)

>Approximately once every 18 months (on average) a total solar eclipse is visible from some place on the Earth’s surface. That's two totalities for every three years.

>all the time...

so what is supposed to be significant about the date
August 16 2014 ? a lot happened that day.
theweek.com/10things/533238/10-things-need-know-today-august-16-2014
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portal:Current_events/2014_August_16

>the primary path of that solar eclipse is passing almost directly over yellowstone
This thing is going to trigger Yellowstone. It's already begun to rumble with small earthquakes. We're looking at the end of west and middle America here.

Always archive those

>theweek com/10things/533238/10-things-need-know-today-august-16-2014
archive.is/b9MRD

An eclipse being able to trigger a volcano is bullshit
Yellowstone starting rumble more the closer we get to sep 23 scares the shit out of me

Would yellowstone be enough to trigger the San Andreas faultline?

White people have survived worse. We find joy in our torment.

You know, the fact that Solar Eclipses occur is proof of God. There is no other explanation for its occurrence other than divine design.

.. He had his chance to be antichrist

>The gravitational effect of the sun and moon being on the same side of Earth during New Moon is actually far more dramatic when you look at what happens to our entire planet. First, the gravitational ‘tidal’ force of the moon and sun cause a body tide in the solid rock of Earth. If you are on the same line defined by the centers of Earth, the sun and moon, Earth’s crust actually bulges upwards by about 40 millimeters across a thousand-kilometer area on Earth’s surface. So as you watch the total solar eclipse, feel free to imagine that you are standing on the ground 40 millimeters closer to the sun than it would be several hours later!

sciencealert.com/the-pull-of-the-sun-and-moon-can-cause-earthquakes-along-the-san-andreas-fault-study-finds

forums.canadiancontent.net/alternate-theories/75973-earthquakes-follow-total-solar-eclipse.html

I don't think the possibility has ever been ruled out, because it is hard to measure the effects.

he still is the antichrist
leader of the new world order not president of the united states

I love these threads.

Fuck off

Oh fuck me I did not need that redpill

i hope there is more conclusive evidence to the claim that these stones are on the highest magnetic spike point on earth besides these images
top pictures look like it could be in IL, KY, or MO. such a bad image.

It's the shape of the non globe earth that's throwing you off

do we have news on things in the antartica? what happened to the 90 woman or so sent there to "investigate global warming" (most probably being sacrificed)

I'm gonna go with 'nah'

>qt woka

>qt woke

thanks kek im flattered

>nazi flag
>doesn't believe in occult shit
What a fucking fag

also the first day of the Jewish new year
t.Jew

Amazing cow tits for no discernable reason!!

I like those inscripted goals

this jewmerology shit never turns out to be anything. results in literally 0 happenings

georgia guidestones are also a meme that a peasant stonemason put up

Dubbas on top of that. You are blessed tonight. Something chaotic is in your near future.

I'm sorry, I thought this was a September 23rd thread

S-sauce?

???