Paedophiles need help, not condemnation - I should know

Homosexuality has been completely normalized, anyone against it is immediately, and rightfully so, seen as an ignorant loony by most of society.

As you all know, Western Societies progress towards the truth is unstoppable, time has come to accept pedophilia as something that should be better understood and tolerated, instead of demonized.

archive.is/haF9M

agreed, why won't (((they))) let me sex some kids?

BBC FAil

Free love

Men find underage girls sexually attractive and if you deny that then you are a fag or you're lying to seem morally superior.

That's it.

We're all fucking paedos.

Agreed we should just let them fuck kids. Thanks op you've changed my perspective

>trying to force a subconscious identity link
>Homo flag
>Weak attempt at mkultra
Pedophiles deserve destruction

i hope you find the help you need in the back of an oven user

No.

can someone post that image of Jewish ladder of degeneracy thank you im too high to look it up

Someone just knocked on your door you should probably go check.

>130342915
>130353140
nigga we don't need three of them these threads sheeit

There is literally nothing wrong with being a paedophile.

look at what your degeneracy is doing to my ability to type

High on...

depends what you mean by underage
my dick is really big so I can imagine myself hurting females under a certain age and it turns me off

Homosexuality is just a fetish caused by mental disorders. Blame the jew for its acceptance. One day by either awakened white men or savage mudslimes, ypu will all be hung again.

>I can imagine myself hurting females under a certain age and it turns me off
Wow, so it's all true, you guys really do care about non-aggression principle.

>if I am forced to watch the collapse of western civilisation I will get to watch it from across the back of a delicious loli

Eh, you win some you lose some.

They can't get in, I live in a gated white neighbourhood

Except you'd still need consent. And let's be honest, even a child has higher standards than you.

there are ugly lolis

Bumping

help to the electric chair

>not being able to convince a child to do whatever the fuck you want

I know you cunts are the niggers of Asia but Jesus fucking Christ how retarded must you be for a child to represent an unassailable bastion of will and intellect beyond your ability to convince.

kys, faggot

>pedophilia should be tolerated because it is natural instinct

By that logic, you should also tolerate the decapitation of pedophiles, because killing people you want dead is also natural, right?

There is literally nothing wrong with deporting all pedophiles to Antarctica, because that's my perception of reality and you had better respect it, you evil intolerant narrow-minded bigot!