Cultural appropriation is going to be made illegal by the UN

Cultural appropriation is going to be made illegal by the UN
Fucking what

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good, it'll fuck Wiggers.

And Niggers if it'll be enforced on Shitskins (it won't be sadly).

who cares what the UN says?

>UN
>freedom
choose one

This will have the lgbt movement, no more can they pull that third gender tactic. The feminist movement can't pull the hijab is an icon of strength tactic and TV shows can show token characters for the sake of diversity. Lol okay don't care.

>UN
>Making laws
We'll see what daddy Trump has to say about that.

So the world has to pay US reparations for everything they took from us.

RIght?

right!?!!?

Good, we can use these laws to sue the fuck out of anyone who wears a suit and tries to become a part of white culture.

>finally

>UN
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

They'll claim Europe/NA has always been multicultural so everyone is entitled.

>The UN
>making 'laws' the world abides by

oh, please, my sides.

When the UN told Australians to stop smacking their kids a few years ago the levels of physical discipline INCREASED here.

can't wait to see what the backlash will be this time. thanks paper tiger.

So no more kangz or is only 4 white people

Sweet. When can we expect all the shitskins and gooks to stop using the internet and other products of white culture?

I guess niggers have to go back to Africa. Finally.

This.
If you have dreads, you're mocking Jamaican culture.
If you wear a baseball cap in Europe, you're mocking American culture.
If you have a tattoo depicting any culture you're not a part of, you're mocking that culture.

This is how freedom ends.

>vacation in Jamaica
Get fined for getting cornrows

So no more Brazilian and poo in loo posters

>may
>Vice
That means nothing is going to happen retard

so im confused, will it be illegal for black/asian people to wear pants and a collared shirt?

Japanese better stop sending their kids to school in sailor suits than.

Welp time to leave the UN.

This sounds no different than copyright/IP protection laws

You can't sell an indigenous looking product claiming it is indigenous when it was made by some factory. If that is all there is to it, I see no problem

If it means "lol whitey you can't manufacture and sell a product that was popular in another culture" then lel, time to destroy the UN is long past

non-whites are really going to have a hard time when they can't use electricity

>UN
>being able to enforce anything

Granted it would stop whites acting like niggers if it were drafted by something more competant.

does this mean no more hair weaves and no more hair straightening for black women?

the UN doesn't have jurisdiction here

also

>Vice

fuck off

Isn't everyone appropriating white culture by wearing suits or any kind of modern clothes?

Okay, they can come and try to arrest me :^)
Luckily in my jurisdiction they have no power so all they can do is ask me to stop being a meanie

Who wants to bet that Japan gets a pass on appropriating nearly every good thing about American culture but white countries will he sanctioned for not enforcing it

The race war is here- just wait until whites realize it. Lawd have merceh

>all these people spewing their retarded comments without reading the article

What is the UN gonna do, arrest me? lmao

Nope. Like racism laws, these will only apply to white people.

The UN has no authority, this is pathetic. Fuck VICE, why are you reading or sharing this dogshit propaganda?

Halloween is only for White Children now!!!

Hurray!!

Does this mean non-whites will have to stop appropriating western civilization?

so they really dont want muslims to integrate do they. I mean they are forcing them to not act european. Or let me guess. This only aplies to white people. Your government is progressivly creating systematic racism against white people. you are in deep shit.

What sill Beyoncé do now

>reading a vice article
shiggy baka

can't you just identify as whatever culture you want?
this seems at odds with the idea that identity is what you want, not what others prescribe for you.

i'm white so i don't care, there is nothing that other cultures have produced that is better than the white version and this seems unenforcable. are they going to send the cops if i use cumin? seems unlikely

Will they follow the one drop rule for racial ancestry, or will there by fractional quotas?

Suree.... Let third world countries stop appropriating Western culture and you'll see the return of the Stone age.. on second thought, sounds like a good idea.

Oh fuck so does that mean us niggers are gonna have to stop using the internet, smart phones and using indoor plumbing? What the fuck UN you racist fucks.

oh I'm sorry I forgot I was on Sup Forums

fuck UN niggers

Wait a fucking minute...

Does this mean when a non-white drives a car they are appropriating white culture?

What about indoor plumbing and modern architecture?

Death to the U.N.

That's awesome. Does that mean all the blacks and arabs go the fuck back to their own countries??

Yeah actually I'd have no problem with that. We might have to give up Jazz music, but if all the african niggers starve I'd be willing to give up far worse

Civilization only exists because of cultural appropriaion

The UN is going to force Chinese diplomats to wear those silk PJs and pillbox hats?

It's true.

lol no country takes what the UN says seriously. Its more like a "Would you pretty please pay attention to our rulings guys? I swear we're not totally useless"

Only faggots and basic bitches do that shit anyhow.

>but it can take a country away from its inhabitants and give it to some minority of immigrant kikes tho, thats fine with us

See? This is why you oppose stupid ideas when you see them on the Internet. Because stupid ideas leads to stupid laws that will end with innocent people getting destroyed by their governments, catering to the whims of stupid people on the Internet.

You'd think after the League of Nations people would figure out that this garbage is just free paychecks for diplomats and politicians.

Remember boys, don't commit any genocide or you'll get a stern talking to.

So who does this affect?

I'm only like 1/32th Native American. I would classify as having "White privilege" because of my blonde hair and blue eyes. Does this mean that I'm not to follow Native American practices that have been preserved in my family history?

Also, does this give me the right to claim "Cultural appropriation" when I see someone from ontario wearing "East coast lifestyle" shirts?

this
The entirety of modern culture is basically derivatives of US culture, but nooo, we have no culture other than literally everything you use in your life

Yeah lets tell all non-whites to stop using electricity and indoor plumping since they were made by whites and see how they take to that.

Do you have an actual link or source?

I want off this fucking ride

Its bullshit. No one in this thread has any idea what they are talking about.

They have been asking for this since like 2001 and have got nowhere

so niggers will stop wearing western clothes?

youtube.com/watch?v=084irEAQrLQ

Will nigger still be able to legally use the English language and everything else our race invented? If it means that nogs will live in mud huts again I'm all for it.

>Yeah lets tell all non-whites to stop using indoor plumping

way ahead of you, my friend

He won't say anything because he'll be too busy sucking Jew cock

NBA is Cultural Appropriation

>white
>culture
Good one

Great opportunity. Imagine this:

>Be [white] English
>Go to kebab place
>Eat kebab
>Literally breaking down an arab cultural icon and assimilating it into your own
body through the process of digestion, thereby literally appropriating culture to sustain your own existence.
>TFW every Diversity™ pushing SJW can't eat the foreign food they enjoy so much for fear of arrest.

God Indians are so disgusting

>Get hungry
>Get arrested for appropriating nigger culture
>Get fat
>Get arrested for appropriating American culture
Poor Eurocucks. lose-lose scenario

Bump

Sue black people for using English.
THE END.

>Believing anything that comes out of Vice

the UN is just a corrupt biased piece of trash that makes the world a worse place

>UN
>having a single ounce of control over my life

Of course it'll only be for white people. Where have you been?

AHAHAHAHAHAH

So I'm guessing this means that blacks will have to move into mud and straw huts and give up and all post-bronze age technology including plumbing and electricity.

It will stop when someone tells niggers basketball was invented by a white man.
MEGA CHIMPOUT

ללא שם: זהו שערורייה!

Tell niggers to stop using white culture then

There is no reason to read anything Vice. It's quite simple actually :
Vice = communist = Only time when you listen to a communist is when he is choking as he kicks around hanged by his neck five feet above ground.

lmao okay dude

It's a real tweet, I'm not going to bother linking it.

>The entirety of modern culture is basically derivatives of US culture

Burger educaishum `n shiet everyone

Black girls gonna stop using Indian woman's hair to make their hair all straight and Indian?

Seriously, how does anyone expect them to enforce that?

>UN
lol who cares, they have no power over my country.

>If you have dreads, you're mocking Jamaican culture.
every culture had dreads or braids
cornrows are a french style

I wonder if the Indian people are willing to admit the ones with more white DNA are better off than the rest?

Is India America's new /greatest ally/ ?

>UN law
>trying to supersede American Law
Trump_laughing_as_he_pulls_out_of_the_UN.jpg

>law is enacted
>Taco Bell is banned
>Dominoes and Pizza Hut are reduced to selling casseroles only
>Olive Garden can't give unlimited breadsticks
>Tex-Mex becomes "Tex" and serves only shredded cheddar and beef in a bowl
>All major sports teams change their logos to simple grey shapes like triangles and octagons
>Halloween is banned due to the similarities compared to Dia de los Muertos
>even if halloween isn't banned, no one can dress up as anything other than brand names and other people of their own race
>paying with a canadian penny instead of an american penny puts you on the "cultural appropriator" list, giving you the same duties/responsibilities as a sexual predator.
>squatting in public is the same

So no internet for anyone but white people?

Sounds cool.

*bravest applause*

Bump

Considering how many leftists appropriate Indian culture (misuse of Namaste, Om tattoo, spiritual stuff) it's a pretty good idea honestly.