I am a little confused by the Philando Castile case

I am a little confused by the Philando Castile case.
Did he do anything wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

ramseycounty.us/sites/default/files/County Attorney/Yanez Jeronimo 11 16 16.pdf
youtu.be/8qMtsir0l9k
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_J3sYIgvUE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=h72D05wYisY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT

NOW FELLAS

WHATS COOLER THAN COOL?

Reached For His Gun in Front Of A Man With A gun

Staged to ignite racial tension beyond anything we've seen so far. Of course he did nothing wrong but you'll never hear anyone say that here. Watch the video again. The woman in the car filming and her behaviour is extremely calm and fishy.

Technically? No. He had a valid carry permit. But doing anything other than staying perfectly still after telling a visibly nervous cop "I have a gun" is monumental stupidity.

never heard of him but I would assume he dindu nuffin

don't reach for your gun in front of a cop

>The woman in the car filming and her behaviour is extremely calm and fishy.

TBQH If I was black I would act like the most cucked faggot ever around cops. I don't care about the memes about how it's a few bad apples, I'm not getting my ass blasted by a mentally unstable manchild like the guy who killed Castile.

He wouldn't support Hillary.

ICE COLD

It was a combination of a cop who was way to hyped up and a driver who was not thinking of the worse possible outcome. The video is not entirely definitive in the entire interaction or what got the cop hyped up.

Carrying a gun and cop appears to be acting the least bit gun happy then you tell the cop you have a conceal carry permit, you are carry and you are not going to move your hands from the wheel. Get video going and ask for a supervisor if you think things are going south.

never show the police man face

Does that mean a cop's state of mind takes precedent over my constitutional right?

Unlike the vast majority of niggers who get shot at by police, he didn't chimp out nor did he to grab the officer's gun.
That cop chimped out more than the dindu, and it's shit like this that makes the "cops like to shoot innocent niggers" narrative have power.

>waved a gun around in a cornerstore clerk's face while robbing him on video
>got pulled over by police, and despite being trained on what to do in such situations as is required during the process of getting a CC license, acted like a retard
>got shot

gee i dunno

So what's the attraction really? The taste of the shoe polish or the feel of the leather?

ramseycounty.us/sites/default/files/County Attorney/Yanez Jeronimo 11 16 16.pdf

9:05:00 p.m. -- Castile's vehicle came to a complete stop.
9:05:15 - 9:05:22 p.m. -- Yanez approached Castile's car on the driver's side.
9:05:22 - 9:05:38 p.m. -- Yanez exchanged greetings with Castile and told him of the brake light problem.
9:05:33 p.m. -- St. Anthony Police Officer Joseph Kauser, who had arrived as backup, approached Castile's car on the passenger's side.
9:05:38 p.m. -- Yanez asked for Castile's driver's license and proof of insurance.
9:05:48 p.m. -- Castile provided Yanez with his proof of insurance card.
9:05:49 - 9:05:52 p.m. -- Yanez looked at Castile's insurance information and then tucked the card in his pocket.
9:05:52 - 9:05:55 p.m. -- Castile told Yanez: "Sir, I have to tell you that I do have a firearm on me." Before Castile completed the sentence, Yanez interrupted and replied, "Okay" and placed his right hand on the holster of his gun.
9:05:55 - 9:06:02 p.m. -- Yanez said "Okay, don't reach for it, then." Castile responded: "I'm... I'm ... [inaudible] reaching...," before being again interrupted by Yanez, who said "Don't pull it out." Castile responded, "I'm not pulling it out," and Reynolds said, "He's not pulling it out."
Yanez screamed: "Don't pull it out," and pulled his gun with his right hand. Yanez fired seven shots in the direction of Castile in rapid succession. The seventh shot was fired at 9:06:02 p.m. Kauser did not touch or remove his gun.
9:06:03 - 9:06:04 p.m. -- Reynolds yelled, "You just killed my boyfriend!"
9:06:04 - 9:06:05 p.m. -- Castile moaned and said, "I wasn't reaching for it." These were his last words.

9:06:05 - 9:06:09 p.m. -- Reynolds said "He wasn't reaching for it." Before she completed her sentence, Yanez screamed "Don't pull it out!" Reynolds responded. "He wasn't." Yanez yelled, "Don't move! F***!"
Reynolds started live-streaming onto Facebook about 40 seconds after the last shot.
Reynolds: "Stay with me, we got pulled over for a busted tail light in the back. And the police just he's, he's, he's covered. He, they just killed my boyfriend.
Yanez: "F***."
Reynolds: "He's licensed. He's carried, he is licensed lo carry."
Yanez: "Ma'am, just keep your hands where they are."
Reynolds: "I will sir. No worries. I will."
Yanez: "F***!"
Reynolds: "He just shot his arm off. We got pulled over..."
Yanez: "F***."
Reynolds: "...on Larpenteur."
Yanez: "I told him not to reach for it. I told him to get his hand off of it."
Reynolds: "He had, you told him to get his ID, sir, and his driver's license. Oh my God. Please don't tell me he's dead."

youtu.be/8qMtsir0l9k

>"I wasn't reaching for it." These were his last words.
yeesh fucking grim. if i were blm i would be repeating that phrase to annoying white ppl and troll the police.

oh shit

he dindu nuffin

Those sources are fucking nice.

I know I cwayzee, maybe craycray... but the whole video looked fake and gay.
No disrespect to anyone.

cops can defend themselves, yes

A lot of these high-profile cases of high police brutality are anti-cop witch hunts. However, Philando didn't do shit. The trigger-happy pig fucked up big time.

That wasn't the question, but thanks for trying.

Watch video... lady giving commentary as Man die? Huh?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=K_J3sYIgvUE

Ayooooo, I'ms walkin' heres, where's the Gabagoo?

burrito dick spic cop gets a little too nervous after stopping a black man for a brake light and kills him when he finds out he has a gun. like the guy was going to shoot a cop over a brake light, or he would reveal he has a gun if he was planning on using it.

Probably not. He's a nigger so I don't really care though.

he actually dindu nuffin, watch the video. FUCKING MANCHILD POPPED HIM ON THE SPOT FOR REACHING FOR A DRIVING LICENSE, THEY EVEN TOLD HIM, WE ARE ARMED, HAVE A PERMIT, WE GONA GIVE YOU THE LICENSE AND COP SHOT HIM SCREAMING LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT.

the cop's state of mind is self-preservation which is more important than your constitutional right to reach for your gun, yes

He apparently suffered from the condition known as being black.

that data is publicly available, you nig.

this isn't like the Mike brown case. Castille was a responsible forearm owner.

Mike brown and Trayvon Martin deserved it. This was just murder.

i've heard his permit was invalid because he lied on his paperwork. never got a source tho

Im inclined to back the nog on this one 9/10 shootings are justified, but I think they used this one to stir up more hatred for the mean old police. This country is turning into a media hell hole with mindless drones while we are fucked behind closed doors by talmudist kikes and treasonous fucks

did they make this guy look like he was teleported off a "I hate niggers" picket line from 1965 on purpose

If you're trying to convince somebody of something, you're not supposed to present a bunch of claims and then tell them to go find the sources, faggot

Is this real?
How much shekels?
For shame.

Is this real?
How much shekels?
For shame.

Forgot link

1:13 gay officer radios in... uhhh
1:37 "LARPenter & Fry"

Just sayin

I don't think so.

He had a gun; but he told the cop about it then the cop told him to get his license and registration and when he reached for them the cop shot him. He did exactly what he was told and he got shot for it.

I guess the lesson to be learned is that if you get pulled over and you have a gun, just keep your hands on your head because even if you're doing what they tell you they might shoot as soon as your hand goes towards your waist.

Castile's problem is he did what all black people do when cops tell them to do something: they do the exact opposite.

>"Get on the ground!" (starts running away)
>"Stop resisting!" (starts resisting more)
>"Don't reach into your pockets" (reaches into pockets)
>"Stand near the vehicle" (starts wandering away)

and of course my personal favourite
>"You have the right to remain silent" (starts telling the cops the most ridiculous transparent lies that ensure later conviction)

Sucks Castile got shot but cops are not infallible and can make mistakes.

Is that a "white" hispanic?

There you have it. Everyone should give up their guns so cops will feel safe.

Americans cannot handle freedom. It is simply too much responsibility.

That's not what happened, don't make up shit to throw fuel on the fire.

The video only showed the aftermath and was released public. The court records have different testimony from both gf and cop that repeatedly the cop said "don't reach in your pockets" and he did so anyway.

He was high. Its illegal to use proscribed drugs and carry a firearm.

He lied about using illegal drugs and the woman admitted they had smoked shortly before he was shot.

Why nobody call you shareblue?

I'm white and this makes me scared to be pulled over.

Who cares? We got rid of him either way.

you mean everyone should not reach for their guns when cops say "dont reach for your gun" because then cops are going to act in self-defense and kill a nigger. Giving up your gun when around a cop would be a good way to not die, yes

>Americans cannot handle freedom
old news

It doesnt even look like the same guy in this photo

Can I get a quick rundown?

Yeah he robbed convenient stores which is the real reason why the officer pulled him over and was so panicky.

>le shareblue meme
Are they even real? They showed up after Trump attacked Assad and Trump supporters became divided.

I think it's a leftist psyop designed to divide us even further. Even before this we were all wary of each other, of course they would play on that further.

now is not the time for the bogdanoff nonsense!

He should have just slid the gun under the seat and shut his mouth. Let the cop find it if he searches the car.