Other urls found in this thread:

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_colonization_of_the_Americas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Eternal Anglo

>Europeanahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahah lol

Germanics have never had a positive contribution on white history. The myth of Ayran supremacy was created by Goebbels to distract from their global display of racial impotence in the First World War. Even the wretched French and thieving Spainish have accomplished more than the barbayrans.

Sad but true.

His invasion of Poland was justified.

wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/wrsynopsis.html

>inb4 mug fake Danzig Massacre
Yeah, that link barely mentions them, please read it first

His invasion of the Soviet Union was preemptive:
wintersonnenwende.com/scriptorium/english/archives/articles/stalwarplans.html

He didn't have a choice but to invade, and you fell for Jewish lies. See pic related, people tell you he hated everyone who wasn't German, that's not true. The only thing really taboo about NS is antisemitism

STFU cuck. I apologize for nothing.

Pretty much. I can excuse him declaring war on Poland, and him declaring war on the USSR, but there is absolutely no excuse for the stupidity of declaring war on the USA.

>Because of him
Needs to call out the Jews

Didn't he have to do that because of his alliance with Japan?

Agreed. Hitler was an idiot who destroyed Europe and forsaken us. Becouse of him Europe lost its superiority. .

Most military alliances are defensive in nature, Hitler shouldn't have felt compelled to tag along with Japan when it would mean the loss of the war and the destruction of his nation.

>After Hitler: no more colonies, european decline, white nationalism taboo
was this the caused by Hitler or was he trying to save it

Fucking idiot. Typical german vermin.

>hurr duhrrr im retarted lets start wolrd war again

This time beta cuck war will end your cursed nation.

Hitler was envy of other European nations that had colonies.

His war was completely justified, and he offered peace multiple times to people. If Hitler wanted the West to fall to communism and Jewry then all he had to do was allow the failing Weimar Republic to continue failing

Hitler kool like a camel yo

He should care about Germany and not start stupid war betwen white people. He was just mongol tier invader and looter.

No that was Stalin

Fuck off commie

You must have not learned what WW1 did to Europe.

WW2 and the downfall of Europe started with WW1.

hitler? all the countries and people that wanted to stop him were the worst thing that happened the white people

>Stalin was the worst thing to happen to white people

ftfy

>Russia
>No colonies

You fucking imbecile.

Can someone post the video making fun of germany imperialism?

Do you know what communism is?

He didn't want a war, he was forced into it. Read the links I posted, they're very revealing. You should also listen to Hitler's speech on Stalin's aggression towards Germany

Hitler was a Meth Head.

Good evening (((OP))), great post and all, but might I correct it to represent reality better?

Before jews: colonies, european dominance, white nationalism the norm

After jews: no more colonies, european decline, white nationalism taboo

>What is Lebensraum

When was before Jews? Jews have been in Europe for over 2000 years...

>He didn't want a war

>BUILD MORE ARMY THEN ANY EUROPEAN NATION IN THAT TIME

kek

Im sure all those milion soliders and propaganda was just for lulz.

Yes, he planned to use his conquered territory. Imagine that. What is the warsaw pact?

Doesn't change the reality. Stalin was going to invade Germany. He got his ass kicked in Finland and looked pathetic in the eyes of the world. So he began purging his officers and replacing them with party loyalists, in preparation for war with Germany. Then Hitler preemptively attacked.

It would've happened one way or the other.

>didn't want a war
>invaded almost every white country
whew lad, r u trying to say he dindu nuffin?

Direct the following question to any LGBT liberal:

>When was before whites? Whites have been in Europe for over 2000 years

...caused by hitler. Good job cementing his point for him.

>Stalin was going to invade Germany

Yhym not when Poland was on the map but WHOPS Hitler removed Poland. Im sure it was just a mistake.

Why did he invade france and bomb england? occupy sweden, denmark, belgium, netherlands? Were they going to attack him too? *cough* dumbass *cough* You can only revise history so much before you start to look retarded.

so you're completely ignoring how your before and after jews claim was pure mental retardation?

jews jad completely fucked his counrys shit up, he had to do something

The problem was all the cucked countries like england, france and america that were all "lets kill our white brother to save the jews"

>wearing a 3 button suit

>he thinks war started cuz of the jews

Nobody cared what Hitler was doing to jews in GERMANY.

My name is OP, and I love choking down Stuka Chocolates just like how much I love choking down Jewish Cock.

this narrative makes me kek. Hitler declared war against america, france, england, russia. Not the other way around. He invaded them, they just defended then went on the counter attack. Did the Jews make Hitler invade France??

Only because he failed.

How is that Hitler's fault? The blame lies with the eternal Anglo who sided with the comintern against Europe.

Because when he invaded Poland, to secure Danzig, the French and English declared war on him. From that point, guess what? You now need to control the continent to prevent an amphibious landing.

You can only not know history before you start to look retarded.

How do you manage to be this much of a misinformed brainlet?

>1939: Britain and France declare war on Germany.

The invasion of france was 6 months into the war.If your getting attacked by a country you try and push the war to their land

>this narrative
Check yourself. You're right on Russia. Everyone else on your list declared war on Germany, not the other way around.
>inb4 declarations of protection leading to declarations of war somehow means they didn't declare war

before hitler there was an epedimic of germans committing suicide per year because of the lies that are being fed through the jewmedia

He had to declare war on the USA because they were assisting the commies. Germany actually followed the rules of war, unlike subhuman ameriniggers, so they declared war so they could attack American shipments.

Yeah, I ponder what would've happened if there was no Hitler, would the English and French and others just keep going with their empires?

At least you know he started war by invanding Poland. I feel sorry for you that you by crap nazi were feeding to brain-dead pleb people who were never outside their own city.

France and England started the war.

The private -centralized bank is the worst thing to happen to society

How it feels to be an idiot?

>literally invade every country in europe
>Hitler was a chill guy who dindu nuffin wrong or fight wit nobody

USA would have intervened anyway on behalf of Britain
Not exterminating the "European" Jewry in 1180s was the worst thing to happen to us. Thank Catholicuck Innocentus IV for preventing a literal REAL Holocaust

If Hitler hadn't been such an incompetent brainlet blinded by his irrational ideology, he might have considered the idea of actually coordinating military action with his ally Japan and either invading Russia together or focusing on southern Asia instead.

Maybe I'm saying it's just as retarded as mentioning a period of "before whites".

Or maybe I was saying how, much like white people existing and not being in a position to commit colonisation, slavery and what else is completely logical to call it "before whites", as it's actually insinuating "before whites' influence" and how you could apply that 100% to "before jews".

Maybes and maybes. The only constant is that you are a lazy cunt who can't read nuances beyond what is written in front of you. That's genuine autistic behaviour.

>he started war by invanding Poland
isn't that a bullshit lie that people were fed to justify declaring war on germany

Wasn't poland killing a bunch of germans that were living in poland and germany was just trying to get them out

Belgium, Norway, Denmark and the Netherlands did not declare war faggot.

Dunno. I know basic history, so I know France and England turned it into a world war, not Germany.

I mean that can be explained by the whole "If you will not defend civilization prepare for barbarianism" idea. I forgot who said this again but you get the idea

He had the right to at the point. Ethnic Germans still lived in the danzig corridor. And had you never carved up Germany after WW1, Hitler would've had no reason to reclaim these territories. Your side created the whole situation with the Treaty of Versailles.

absolutely not. The germans were given an ultimatum that there would be no war if they left poland. The germans refused and war was declared.

Was gonna happen anyway

I tihnk you mean "Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If a country declares war on you and is killing your people, they yeah you invade them and shut down their war operations
Thats what mine or your country would do if they were being attacks world war style

I said "on your list" you illiterate antifaggot. Go back to grade school.

You're an illiterate paulo who can't write in English. So you're saying Jews didn't have influence until the second world war? whew lad, cool story.

He had no rgiht to do shit outside of germand borders. But nazis were barbarians and never cared about the law. Just law of the jungle. Nigger tier way of thinking.

Shouldn't have carved Germany up then. And then declare on him for something any other nation would've done, which was reclaim their land.

The fact that you can only answer with a tired meme says it all.

No, Communism and Jews were the worst things to happen to humanity. Hitler fought to end both, and we killed him for it.

Does it really make sense to you that Germany was trying to take over the whole world? You actually buy that? It makes zero fucking sense

>he had the right
>started a world war that killed millions of people to get some shitty land in poland back that he never kept and instead got BTFO
cool bro, a real genius!

If that war was about liberation, how come they let the USSR to occupy Poland, Czechoslovakia and Warsaw Pact thingy? Churchill should have nuked Moscow. It's all about honouring the agreements

>Germanics have never had a positive contribution on white history.

Not that they aren't talented, but they are just mega autistic and can into moderation.

Either mega nazi because some failed austrian artist said they were mustard rice.

Or they are mega cuckolds because their USSR raised mama told them to be.

He was doing shit in German borders. That's what happens when you carve his country up. He's gonna reclaim it. Anyone would.

Lemme guess, the French had no right to reclaim Alsace-Lorraine?

Yep, this hits the nail on the head much better than what i wrote

Hitler said he wanted to conquer europe under his third Reich that would reign for 1000 years. Why do you not take him at his word??

lel

The OP did indeed mention Hitler, however I did not at all. Much to the contrary, I removed "Hitler" entirely. Regardless for some reason you think I'm actually reffering to the second world war in my post, despite not having any incentive to do so.

Got a source?

Russia won the war and they wanted some spoils from that war so they created vassal states. I'm not saying it was a war of liberation it was a war of, we don't want these niggers getting too powerful, too much land/resources.

>French and English DECLARE war
>Germany started the war

You are literally retarded.

>stalin
>mongol who ended a european war and killed endless number of mongoloid russians
>killed countless other mongoloid russians ruling ussr
>hurting white people
>russians
>white
kys faggot.

Hitler acted like power hungry tribal warchief and started war with almost all nations in Europe. If you think he had any right to do so then you are brain dead.

>Not exterminating the "European" Jewry
Hitler not eliminating you subhuman ruskies before you had nukes is a shame.

they actually wanted to nuke stalin, but uncle Joe cucked them and made a nuke of his own before they could do the damage. Soviet army was the strongest army in the world in may 1945 and after WWII in general.

>French and English DECLARE war

Cuz Poland was allied with them? Are you a nigger or what? All sane white people know history more or less and those are basic thing. Is education in burgerland so bad? Go back to your Kekistan.

>Russia
>Had colonies
Name one.
(Soviet era meme "colonies" don5 count)

Imperial Russia had an empire but never was a colonial power

Imbecile

>stalin
>mongol

kys

Funny you said it because Italonigger Mussucuck(may his body rest in shit) did quite horrible things to Balkanites - actual racial Europeans. Yet you use his symbol

majority of russian lands are "colonies" but they are close and not in the fucking africa. Kraut gets burger education now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_colonization_of_the_Americas

>rus
>slavs
>not mongol raped sons
>not mongrels
>not subhumans
kys russlav shit

Stalin was the biggest agitator for war in Europe faggot. If he wasn't militarizing and aggressive, it's unlikely that Hitler would've went for his throat.

>not the worst thing for white people on planet earth
(pic related)

The first reich was an unorganized shit show and a mistake from the start, 2nd reich best reich