FBI Spy Plane Circled a Target for 6+ Hours Today in Dearborn Heights, Michigan

An "OTV Leasing" (FBI Front Company) Cessna 206 (128) circled an area for nearly four hours today before leaving for an hour to refuel and coming back for one more hour before a storm chased it away (from about 1300 to 1700 and 1800 to 1900 local) in the Detroit suburb of Dearborn Heights, Michigan.

I saw it circle a few times from the 50's McDonald's on Telegraph and recognized the OTV paint scheme. This is most likely Tail number N102BR.

The spy plane seems to be targeting a signal in the Monroe Street and Lehigh or thereabouts.

Link to old story of this plane doing the same thing in 2015: detroitnews.com/story/news/local/metro-detroit/2015/08/04/fbi-spy-plane-zeroes-dearborn-area/31145393/

Pic is flight data from today.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker
buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies?utm_term=.fdMYQmRkqM#.vlrrpqjQxO
archive.is/cDPz6
freep.com/story/news/2017/06/08/feds-dearborn-man-trained-bomb-maker-terror-group/382329001/
youtube.com/watch?v=6ErelKlgUmM
youtube.com/watch?v=54Ho4Yrzhi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what does it want?

Data. It's almost becoming common occurrence to see/hear these "OTV Leasing" Cessna plane fly around the area. The best guess is there's an advanced Stingray on these things.

I was working on my yard when I first heard it and my neighbor and I chatted about the spy plane being back. Noisy little fucking shits.

They're going to come back later and bomb it with a drone.

Dearborn is a muslim area. They scan for radiation while analyzing target houses on every frequency, from thermal to x-ray. They know we've let the enemy inside our gates.

This

Trump keeping an eye on them Muslims for ya.
President trump has your back Americans,
Do you have hes ?

>Arabs are about 25% of the city's population.[14]

OH NOES! THEY MUST BE MAKING A BOMB!

damn, never thought about thermal.

The section of Dearborn and Dearborn Heights the plane was circling is still predominately white and Chaldean. The Dearborn Muslims all live in "Eastborn" which is not what the plane was circling.

Guess what faggot, it's not a gunship, it doesn't need line of sight

Well maybe if nasty fucking muslims could learn to fit in with the civilized world we would not have to waste money on shit like this. But they can't so we do

Guess what, any surveillance plane circling an area for FIVE hours is aiming its surveillance inside the circle.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stingray_phone_tracker

>They know we've let the enemy inside our gates.
this might explain why the fbi is recruiting indians specifically right now.

poo in loos have experience with them.

My guess is they were trying to get social engineering secrets from this man.

Its spying on terrorists, and now they know about it you moron. leave it the fuck alone.

it wants to harness the power of OP's autism

so an upperclass neighborhood? gee i wonder could could also live there? maybe rich fucking muslims?

>use shitty old method to spy
>surprised when someone exposes you
>thinks muslims havent figured it out either
good try retard

Nope

Everyone knows these flights around here. It's a fucking joke to us anymore.
>Upper class

No, this is the white and Chaldean working class and retired Ford employee sector.

This is old but relevant.
buzzfeed.com/peteraldhous/spies-in-the-skies?utm_term=.fdMYQmRkqM#.vlrrpqjQxO

Archive time
archive.is/cDPz6

My current neighbor use to be a cop from that region, he confirms their barbarism from his experiences

You got to go back!
Enjoy ya Muslim cock

Half of all Muslim females in the US have had their genitals mutilated. Yeah, no shit.

Buzzfeed?

What is there? Google earf time

>ctrl-f: abedin
>no results

Did you all forget that a house in Dearborn that was owned by relatives of Huma Abedin was raided by the FBI a few weeks ago?

Now it makes sense, give this man a (you)

That was on Jonathan at Warren in East Dearborn. This Spy Plane was circling West Dearborn and bowtie Dearborn Heights miles away.

That wasn't her relatives house. It was raided because the guy was making bombs though.

Huma's a fine piece of ass. Only a goon would think of punishing her!

Direct Manchester bomb connection.

Thanks, Shareblue!

Have y'all really never heard of AngleEye?

Cessnas with jerry-rigged spy cameras (literally dozens of iphone cameras wired together with specialized lenses) take continuous video of an area, then police can simply review footage after a crime and watch where people go afterwards and where they came from beforehand. Was developed to track IED placement in the middle east, so they could just review footage of the bomb being placed then rewind and watch where the terrorists came from and where they went afterwards.

Persistent Surveillance. Most major cities use it now. Just a handful of light aircraft circling an area can provide second by second tracking of every single thing that walks, drives, and breathes above ground.

probably watching you and circling as a cover up.

Kittos.

There've been proposals to put this stuff on blimps

Soon it'll only be safe to go out when it's cloudy and you're wearing a thermal blankey.

>blimps
Just use solar powered drones flying in circles above the clouds

No need, they already do it with light aircraft just fine. Most operate at an altitude you can't see them at anyways. No more than a speck in the air

SAFE UNDER WATCHFUL EYES... THE SKY KNOWS, SO JUST SAY NO TO CRIME!

Big Brother is Love, Big Brother is Life.

I'm feeling ill

N102BR

Relevant

freep.com/story/news/2017/06/08/feds-dearborn-man-trained-bomb-maker-terror-group/382329001/

Find that house pictured here:

Think how many parts of the country FBI/CIA think could potentially be targets of a bataclan/mumbai-style attack. The huge cities are first, of course, but dearborn has to be top ten.

ISIS guys could go after the huge shi'ite and chaldean populations; white supremacists could kill the muzzies. Seriously the way people talk about that town is ridiculous

youtube.com/watch?v=6ErelKlgUmM

I tried: youtube.com/watch?v=54Ho4Yrzhi0

This is a pro Trump board.

>31 seconds