Why doesn't Sup Forums go for a land grab here...

Why doesn't Sup Forums go for a land grab here? We could kill some Al Qaeda affiliates and maybe establish a proto state in the process. Why not give it a go?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>sharing a continent with niggers and mudslimes

If I wanted that, I would just move to Europe.

>a bunch of kekistani basement dwellers beating al-qaeda

this amerilard watched too many marine movies

Somalis are weird. Closer to Arabs than true niggers

Any improvement of Africa will be turned back by the UN and international sanctions for violating human rights. They want it a shithole. Ian Smith literally didn't even do anything questionable.

Well we have Google maps and a shit ton of spergs willing to do the strategic research.
How hard could it be especially if we raised some cash?

aaaaand...
FPBP

why the fuck would you want that shit hole? everyone there is a pirate killer and thief.

It seems to be one of the few places in the world where we could even pull such a thing off without violating international law

We don't even have to do that shit. It could be something as simple as a trading post with no population of natives

That would have worked in 2013 but Somalia has a new government that has allied itself with Turkey.
Turkey is already building a base there.

Grabbing land in Israel is way better

We'd get Shoah'd in like 5 seconds

Well shit man. Do you have any suggestions as to where we could create a state?

Space. That won't happen for years yet.

I think that'd be pretty expensive

Namibia is a much better idea. However, we can eventually expand to Somalia, as long as we kill off a majority of their population.

Still, this could be a feasible idea.

They'd eat you for dinner

Exactly. For quite somme time, there will be no viable place on Earth for us to form a state, as it will simply be blown to smitherines by the globalists, so the best way to avoid that is to go to Space. However, as it is currently far too expensive to go there right atm, we must work on lowering the costs of space travel first. This starts with space tourism, then you start mining asteroids, the you make a few colonies on the moon, and from there, you have an active base from which to colonize the solar system. This will take 50-100 yrs at the least, baring any catastrophic world conflicts, so in the meantime, we must work on improving where we live, and/or making cities on the sea and/or small islands.

But there's no civil war there and they have a larger military than we could create

Maybe. I did find this island that I can't figure out who owns it. 14.285497, -80.363922 punch that into google maps

Thinking white people are going to make it to 2100.

Can't unsee a huge pink dragon cock

Needs a coastline.
I'd avoid East Africa for a long time because they're so geographically situated that you would immediately go up on the news because both the Arabs/Chinese and Turkish want it.

Well, then, do you have any solutions?

Sure, let's go OP. Email your phone number and we can set up a meeting to work out the details. Thanks for the suggestion.

60% fat boy remember this number when you bring up how non white the eu is

I think you had a good idea with Africa.
There are plenty of ethnic rivalries to exploit there.

Why the fuck would any decent decendent of a white man want any part of a fucking nigger continent, fuck off. Purge all darkie filth from all white nations, white nations are by far the most beautiful on the planet and we should be fucking defending them rather than swapping them out for some fucking darkie desert.

Yeah move to Poland. Have lots of white babies. Wait for race wars throughout western countries. Vote Hitler. Profit.

>still trying to spread the kekistan meme
go back leddit

We could make a small part of this nation white

Where in Africa, though? Since you are adverse to East Africa, what would be a place that would A. have a coastline, B. have a weak enough military that we could conquer them and/or is devoid enough of people, and C. is in a place that none of the big shots will care too much about to mess around with for long enough for us to get established?

Nah I wouldn't call it that. I just like the idea of any international entity run by our ideas

Namibia has a coastline though?

Dumping ground for industrial/manufacturing/obsolete waste.

your average Sup Forums user are fucking weak and pathetic. they couldn't manage a ham sandwich much less a country.

>implying Afghanistan is any better

Lets just take back Rhodesia and South Africa, the reason they failed so hard is the lack of international support and the meddling of Marxist jews.

I would but the military there is too strong compared to what we could muster. Also do you have that in a better res

Sorry wish I did

here u go mate

Thanks LGBT man

But seriously does anybody know who owns this island? 14.285497, -80.363922

Somalis are black, their admixture is fully ethiopian based apart from some arab mongrels

Namibia is a pretty small country, way smaller than you may imagine. The goal is to import a ton of alt-righters and eventually start out as peaceful farming communities.

We would have to build complicated agriculture systems since the area is so arid but we're ingenious when we use our weaponised autism. Once we are settled we can challenge the Namibian (and likely South African government).

Ever wanted to reenact the Rhodesian Bush war? Well that's what this shit will be like, except this time the whites will win. We will retake the South African area and then ally with Russia to counter the obvious EU/Jew shill butthurt.

Nah nigga they're caucasoids

Nigga Caucasoid doesn't mean that they're white; it denotes their skull structure. You wouldn't say a Sri Lankan person is white; rather he has a Caucasoid structure. There are many types of black people you know.

Are we talking about the same Namibia? It's 318,772 sq mi.

Never said they were white.

Fuck me. Never said they were white

I honestly think we could take Somalia, Sudan, and some other shitty countries if it weren't for faggot U.S. libs protecting them and preventing us from doing so. Whatever, China or Russia can have them.

I don't think you realize how litlle we could offer militarily

Italian Somaliland used to be beautiful back when we administered it, niggers where few and they were kept in check. If I can find my grandfather's album maybe I'll make a thread one day

no amount of larping 17 year olds could attack and win land against a sovereign nation

also countries in civil war tend to unite when attacked

/thread

This map makes no sense at all

Well that's why I chose an insurgent group and not a sovereign nation to attack. It's not really a good plan though. Is there even a way to get territory?

Why not? Also I didn't make it. Here's a more detailed one

I tend to agree: it would have to be subversion; we all move there and take over the government of a small country from the inside.
This is a politics board, why not use politics knowledge to get our candidates elected, then use official policy to form a haven for Pol ideals

Just like South Africa

Nigger and spic populations are concentrated in smaller areas. Whites can still secure their majority in most of the country

I don't know man. Seems pretty flawed. We'd be aliens to them and we'd have to invest ourselves with the internal politics of the country

aay that be our land, no larping virgins will dare step on our pirate land and try to take it without a fight. Unless of course we can settle it with a drinking contest and raid some of those passenger boats for booty, both shiny and soft.

WE

Would this be kekistanv2?

>and then american military shows up and "liberates" us.

FULLY BLACK

Something close hopefully without the faggot infestation

>wanting to rule over blacks
Even blacks don't want to rule over blacks. That's why Africa has so much anarchy.

I don't want the whole thing. We could just set up a port on the coast

>whitey removing browns
>not violating international law
>not getting dogpiled on because muh raycism
what

We there's a pocket of territory on the Somali coast controlled by Al Shabaab. If we remove Islamic Insurgents from the area while in the process asking for a small uninhabited piece on the coast for ourselves. Maybe a deal can be worked out with the Somali government to thank us for our efforts

thing is, they international community won't let you grab any land because muh colonization
unless the only ones going there are chinks, I guess

I'm not sure if the international community would react that way and even if they did it's up to the Somali government not them.

fbpb

What's with Somalia? It's the closest thing to true ancap on Earth. Why can't USA or EU or even China colonize it? Are the UN nations that weak in reality?

Landmines everywhere

There's no empire stuff post WW2. It'd basically be treated the same way as Crimea.

Isn't it better to use the army to clean up some nogger suburbs?
Remove all the criminals, so the rest can get a job and start paying taxes?

Why waste time and effort on some sandnigger trench, just to have some Globalist make money?

its skeleton shape.
ethiopians dont have the same skull as congos
some guy named Coon tried to map out the distribution of the races
blue - mongoloid
green - caucasoid
yellow - congaloid
purple - capoid
red - australoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carleton_S._Coon

Neck beards trying to invade a nation. Fucken faggot kekistan flags won't help.

I don't know what you're talking about man. I just want a little port city for us to live in and govern

If anything we can use those who want to call it kekistan as fodder.

Strategically Somalia is the gateway to the Suez controlling it is critical to shipping lanes and trade. Similar to the Panama Canal. Taking Somalia will give you significant influence over the major trading route.

Lol 400 pound Guy Fawkes mask wearing fags running across a field.

The areas legally up for grabs are in black

We need to establish a base. We could start a GoFundMe then meet up.

Sounds like a plan. I'd donate.

Start with maybe California first then work your way up to something of this scale.

>fake tan
>baggy clothes
>no one can tell whether it's gang related or not.

In fact why don't we get a permanent meet up place funded by the internet. Buy some place in a mall for cheap just to own

>Implying the US wouldn't have us droned or put in jail for life

>not giving them food and education to build a loyal personal army

Remember when we colonized Namibia

because its rightful Italian clay

In fucking SOMALIA? are you serious? i don't want to enstablish anything in that cockroach infested shithole, i love my land, i will die here

No?

MADAGASCAR! No one gives a niggershit about Madagascar.

outer heaven and shit, i like that, but delete somalia from the options.
actually here the mafia tried that with sicily, to create an "outer heaven" indipendent island controlled by cosa nostra, but the government shut that down

Besides the military of Madagascar. We'd get our shit wrecked if we declared sovereignty