What do (You) see Sup Forums?

I work with a lot of doctors, engineers and physicists and none of them look anything like that.

Where did they get their degrees? Because wouldn't a Doctor, Engineer, Lawyer, and so forth be able to afford a plane ticket?

I see a nigger, nigger, nigger, nigger
You get the point

Slide thread.. do not reply, useless sage..

Where? They have none of the above in africa. I wonder why.. There is a reason...

Targets

>(((Lieberman)))

(((lieberman)))

orlly?

naggras

Western Europe

Black men. Grown ass black men too old to be trained and too poor to have gotten any kind of degree. Might be good in manufacturing or agriculture but won't do any good for skilled trades or professions.

Also
>black philosopher

The end of civilization

Black Plague strikes Europe again.

I see Prisoner no. 234556, burglary suspect 2731-4. FBI wanted criminal 14573, Drug dealer Tyrone Yembabwe . gunshot victim Darell Jackson

They get happier and happier farther back the line

I see a kike

I see a stinking kike trying to push his agenda for shekels :D. His kids, if he has them, should get to know his pets up close. If not, just throw the stinky jew with the feral beasts.

A thread reposted.

Also niggers

>(((Lieberman)))
Come on nao

looks like the line when I was getting booked in jail

>Doctor, Engineer, Philosopher, Rocket Scientist, Physicist and a Lawyer

Uhhh, where are they hiding? Behind the negrums?

I see grown men without a kindergarten diploma

I see the proud Swedish people

I don't know these people personally. So I don't know who's a doctor, lawyer, engineer. So.....yeah, all I see are black people

I see niggers in a line. Probably on their way here for the gibs

I see Mr Lieberman new campmates.

Niggers

a line of potential soap

I see people, I can't guess their occupation.

To all those things he listen, you could switch them all to white men and it still wouldn't be clear that they were any of those things.

I see 19 unemployed niggers, 9 rapist, 3 childrapists, 1 murderer, 6 pocket thieves, 4 drug dealer and 1 Million Euro debt per year

Rapists.

I see welfare leeches who will leave the country the second their money stops coming in

Irrelevant strangers

>rapists don't go in the unemployed category

In Germoney, rape is a job?

Tell the rabbi to send those "doctors and engineers" to Israel

i see uneducated losers in line for some gibzmedat

women and children

I see a bunch of stinky niggers that obviously want to steal and bunch of shit and claim they WUZ KANGZ.

is he trying to say those aren't black men?

I see people who need the Lord Jesus Christ's salvation, as we all do.
Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Can't be a racist if they aren't human :))))))))

A bunch of parasites.

I see carriers of disease, culprits of crime, deadbeat dads, welfare sponges and poor fools who believed that coming to a white country and living in poverty was somehow different than living in poverty in their home nation.

>(((Herschel Lieberman)))
Of fucking course.

>doctor, engineer, philosopher, rocket scientist, physicist & a fucking lawyer

top fucknig kek

is this satire

Brain drain

sage

this is a known Sup Forumsack satire account.

I see fine Christian Warriors

I see some nice young mentally disabled people.

i see some kenyans and a few somalis in a refugee center in france maybe or possibly sweden

its hard to tell where when its inside a building

i see an average iq of 60

It's an alt-right troll account you inbred fucktard.

Why do people pretend that refugees who can't read or write are going to be a benefit to society? Seriously why are they making the refugees dig ditches and do manual labor?

Is from back to front, or front to back?
because if it is back to front, that rocket scientist look like he can't wipe his own ass, and the lawyer face is screaming: "I'll rob u nigga!"

Fuck you christian scum. You faggots are responsible for bringing blacks into our countries.

how come this guy doesn't see any of them as a walmart employee or a truck driver or something

>Herschel Lieberman
>@RabbiLieberman

Oy vey, anti-semite neo nazi skin head, goyim.

a longer welfare line

dead meat

I see farm equipment

yeah no.

I see a pack of wild Niggers waiting for welfare

I've worked in the NHS for seven years. Every black doctor looks like uncle Phil from fresh prince, I shit you not. Fat ot at least chubby, balding and well dressed/groomed.

Aka not these losers.

I see a German, two British & two Frenchs.

Can't wait till we have a photograph of one of these specific guys committing a terrorist attack.

I see cotton pickers.

>What do (You) see Sup Forums?
People. This is th eonly right answer

Underrated post.

I don't see black men. I see Niggers that are rayciss and list for money and a white woman..

Let this Fag live with Alabama Niggers for a month with no protection and he'll call Them Spear Chunkers.

They're being put on a plane back to Africa.

The punchline used to be
>the unemployment line.

All those professionals in a welfare line. Shameful. Europe why are you so racist?

or a Memphis nigger

Rapist, murderer, thief, drug dealer, basketball player, thug, pan handler.

In reality, the doctor and engineer would be Indian or East Asian, the philosopher and rocket scientist would be white, and the lawyer Jewish.

I bet if we gave them some instruments we'd have a new Kool and the Gang.

Guy on the right is really attractive. He can stay. The others have to go.

I see a line waiting for their turn of cocksucking by the faggot OP.

fuckin kek

Starvation, war, death, rape, violence and aids.

Bunch of niggers. Only job they have is to wait in line for gibs and then rape some white bitches.

I see DIndu Nuffin Nig-Nogs

>see shit that aint real
should stop doing so much drugs

Where are they? Are they hiding behind the welfare line?

>people
Das' right, this person could be an engineer or a doctor

I like how this picture starts by saying that racists see black men, as:
1. A true racist wouldn't see them as a human being at all.
2. It undermines the following argument by setting up the notion that being black is a bad thing, destroying his moral high ground.

Often when white cucks try to defend colored people they deem weak on racial issues, they are inadvertently being racist themselves.

You stand corrected.

A mugging

A welfare line

By 2030 there will be 9 billion people and 60% of the worlds oil will be gone.

and we will see a fall in human`s work ability, the more niggers and sand niggers there are, the less working and educated people there are.

I see at least two of them on benefits
One is in prison
And the rest are working in fast food restaurants and spit on my food.

>potential rapist's.