Why do Americans have a strong culture of gun worship?

Why do Americans have a strong culture of gun worship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf i hate guns now...

because WE WUZ FARMURZ and a 200 year old document

its not gun worship, is the love of the idea that we can shoot your ass if you try to do hippie shet

Because guns ain't Allah. Go back to pleddit UNfag

We won our indipendence through revolution. Most of us have a massive distrust of government and like to know that we have a tool, that when all else fails, can be used to overthrow the system. Plus an M1911 goes great with a cheeseburger.
Why does Europe hate free speech?

Because it made sense when the USA was founded as an explicitly white ethnostate with civilized people and a healthy distrust of gubmint.

Look at gun crime stats. Spoiler: the vast majority of it isn't white people.

you can worship guns without ever using them if you want you stupid pussay

Name one thing that's cooler than guns? That's what I thought, you can't.

Gay space communism

if you think thats the problem youre the problem.
what about the opiate(pills in general) "worship"?
thug culture "worship"?
why are you ignoring the real problems

Correct answer is a burger.. with fries

Because we are beset on all sides by niggers and tyrants. Sage is my favorite herb.

So they could show off their autism

It keeps society from devolving into a dystopic faggot farm. We strongly believe in the right of our citizens to defend themselves with deadly force if necessary.

>Why do Americans have a strong culture of gun worship?

The nation was literally created by means of an armed rebellion against the state.

Figure it out.

Also guns are fun.

>Why do Americans have a strong culture of gun worship?

because SHALL

NOT

BE

INFRINGED

you fucking commie

I think the real answer is a core belief that we should be able to defend ourselves, even if that means killing someone who is a threat to us.

As an American, its silly that other countries let the military use guns, but forbid their citizens from otnwing them. Almost like they don't trust their own people or something.

Because we believe in solving problems our damn selves.
>We own our own autos, we don't take the bus.
>Our government is based on the idea of autonomous self-rule. Not a fucking prince or queen.
>Guns give you the ultimate ability to solve things on your own. God created men and Sam Colt made them equal.

Self-reliance and freedom are inseparable user.

Pic not related.

It's a combination of not being helpless and learning from history.

The second amendment protects the first amendment.

Well said user.

Break into an American's home to find out.

Its not gun worship, because guns are the last line of defense of anyone and its trough them that you fight against any government wich helps them to be in check (in theory at least, in reallity governments are going harder and harder on gun control).Se Venezuela for what happens when no guns and big government, see Brazil for no guns and criminality more than 60k murders a year.

>t. Reddit

We believe the people should always be able to rise in armed revolt against a tyrannical government.

The people should not fear their government. The government should fear its people.

European-Americans got their ill-gotten gains through the use of force and that's how they continue to keep what was stolen from others.

"Before a standing army can rule, the people must be disarmed; as they are in almost every kingdom in Europe. The supreme power in America cannot enforce unjust laws by the sword; because the whole body of the people are armed, and constitute a force superior to any band of regular troops that can be, on any pretence, raised in the United States. A military force, at the command of Congress, can execute no laws, but such as the people perceive to be just and constitutional; for they will possess the power.” — An Examination of The Leading Principles of the Federal Constitution, Philadelphia, 1787

Why do you give a shit?

Because guns are cool you faggot nation

have you ever studied american history? seriously, i don't understand how eurofags and non burgers cant figure this shit out. america, when it was founded, was founded with the principle of citizen militia which developed from the revolutionary war. the average man took arms to fight against the british. they took their hunting rifles and muskets and took to the streets. this is why we are so adamant about keeping our guns. its is our civic duty to be armed to fight for America and what we believe our rights to be. this is also why gun advocates find it such an affront to ban weapons. it a literal denial of our history and culture that made america.

I don't worship all guns, but I do worship The /k/ube.

Because gun is life. Gun is protection. Gun is power.

Without gun you are nothing, you are a victim. It is this simple.

"ill gotten gains", you sick ungrateful bastard. civilising the world is a noble cause, even if blood is spilled.

>And finally, we pray, as we first prayed to our Maker, the Star of War, the Cube of Death:

>War is the way of Man.
>Man is the means of War.
>You allow us War.
>Our worship is our readiness.

>It is proper to adhere to our nature,
>Aggression is natural,
>We are meant to be aggressive.

>Through war we are purified,
>Through slaughter we are enlightened,
>I cast thee, Nex Alea,
>May fortune find strength in me,
>So that my weaknesses be absolved.

>Saluto Nex Alea.

We worship Freedom, guns are an important factor to deterring direct tyranny, but not the more insidious forms of it.

Hot chicks with guns

Because my God carries one.

On motorcycles.

Kuz fuck you

>founded as an explicitly white ethnostate

I don't think you know what the word "explicit means"

I am watching John Wick 2 and have a hard on.

what do you think I'm gonna throw a stick when someone violates the NAP?

Because guns won us our independence from Brit "Bin that butter knife to save a life" Bongistan.

Because guns are pretty fuckin neat m8

To compensate

Worshipping guns>worshipping tyrants

we dont worship guns

we just own them

>why...

Federalist 54 and the 3/5ths compromise state that under the Constitution slaves were property, not citizens. So it actually was explicitly white.

You're probably going to die in a terrorist attack in the next few years

Why do yuropoors have a strong culture of migrant dick sucking?

Guns are basically a pillar of our country. Alongside cheeseburgers

ayy merica

Did you aussies finally upgrade from dial up?

Accurate comparison. The last time we had two pillars that were testaments to America's greatness, Muslims fucked it to hell.

fuck, wrong pic

Yeah north America was totally awesome under Indian rule.

Guns are survival in a world without government oversight. Even just 100 years ago, anywhere but major cities, you needed a gun to survive. You hunt with it and protect yourself with it. Being denied the right to feed and defend yourself is a fucking human rights violation. It places the state above you and forces you to depend on it 100% for your survival.

Imagine if water were only provided to you by a government service that swings by your house each day. All other means of acquiring it were illegal and shut down. Now you're 100% dependent upon the state for something you should be able to get for yourself. It puts you in a position of extreme vulnerability relative to the state.

You can't live without preparing for hard times. You can't expect our way of life to continue merrily forever. At some point, shit is going to get hairy. And when it does, the people with guns will have a fighting chance. Those without will be subject to whoever has guns, or whoever has the most people willing to kill.

When you willingly throw away your right to self defense, you are basically saying that you're nothing but a subject to the state. You're going to count on them to protect you and ensure you're fed, and you're willing to exchange your ability to do that for the sake of taking that right away from bad people who might abuse it. It's fucking cowardly and shortsighted.

Shortsighted cowards hate guns.

Guize , fist of all sage your posts, It's full of sliders out there , don't reply at all, if it's a empty slider , just let it go so we focus on our proper Sup Forums material.
>saged
Abort thread

Saying this as an normal built 100% bavarian phenotype with a normal sized benis (but atleast it´s good looking and straight.... wouldnt believe how many ugly penises are out there...)

What´s the difference between a slave and a free man? A gun.

Maybe you´re comfy with depending on mommy gubbermints goodwill and suckling its tits but I´m not.
And when we hit hard times again you´re going to get fucked five times from sunday and back again.

Being armed gives you atleast a chance, they are also fun to shoot.

Not even reading the thread and i hope it's the 40th time it's been posted but.... tiny dicks. For women... the urge to have a dick

You must be one of them there Beta cucks I keep hearing about. Well keep your dirty paws off me guns you dam chimp.

American 2nd amendment supporters in a nutshell

Kill em all then build a wall

Because we get off on the fact we are the only country in the world that can defend itself from our government.

No matter how many soldiers you have guarding you, no matter how safe you think you are, no matter what happens, if a determined man with a gun wants to end your tyranny, he will end your fucking tyranny. Freedom, peace, and justice travel together at the speed of sound, launched from the barrel of a free man's gun.

euros wuz also farmers

Not as good as switzerland, but decent.

guilt feelings

The first shot heard round the world

the actual reason

1 post by this id. sage

that's right, chief firewater, that's right.

Switzerland is a meme. The guns the girls have are empty and they have no ammo with them. Carry is not allowed in Switzerland (concealed or open). Well, unless they are empty.

So where do all the pictures and the high ownership of guns come from?
It's because Switzerland has no conventional military. The military consists of regular citizens. To Swiss, the gun is not a symbol of "fuck yeah guns" but it's part of the duty, like conscription. They are supposed to train every once in a while (pictures get taken) and otherwise lock the gun at home.

It's the only tool that made all men equal.

Someone's watching American Gods
Stop by a twat

Weapon culture is actually much more normal than anti-weapon culture.
In the past, European (and other) societies held the sword as a symbol of freedom. A man would wear one as a mark that he was a freeman.

Because they're fucking cool, I think.

I dunno, I just live here but the Americans let permanent residents have all kinds of cool shit mate. Plus, since everyone else has guns, it felt sort of silly not having one...or five :D

because I have a dream that one day the sons of antique farm equipment and the sons of Confederate Gentleman can co-exist but that's just a dream and niggers are violent

because they are efficient tools to repel nignogs and ahmeds and get freedom. Each citizen of a nation should now how to defend his family and rights.

>closed dust cover
>fake firing
>bare ass on a nice seat
disgusting

;)

yeah, willingness to give up arms isn't normal. almost like you give up all your safety and integrity to some cult. Many liberals also unironically believe we're past things like "defense". They live in their suburbs or nice residential areas and go to their cushion offices and assume violence has been outphased like most dangerous labour was. and of course liberals tend to not think of it as "giving" anything up because they never had arms.

Statistics:
youtube.com/watch?v=pELwCqz2JfE

MORE Statistics
youtube.com/watch?v=iGTUcS-yQtQ

Observation and Solution
youtube.com/watch?v=jwLjFm6GMBM

Spoilers: it's niggers.

Perhaps it's related to the fact they place strong emphasis on freedom and equality of all men.
Gun/weapon is a symbol of a free man. In past in Europe only nobles were allowed to carry a sword for example. Thus since every American is an equal citizen, they all have the rights to carry arms.
Gun made democracy possible. It almost destroyed the inherent ability of military elite to rule over masses, at least in the way it ruled in past.

Bill whittle be the man

Only shall-issue CC can efficiently protect you from harm. If free sovereign citizens had a concealed handgun during terrorist attacks in Europe, not just one person but many, the terrorists would not have been able to carry out their attacks.

Fascists go by the "guns for me but not for thee" motto. We go by the right to keep and bear arms for every law-abiding citizens.

>OMG guys gun-owners are CRAZY

>being this delusional

1) There will always be crazy and dangerous people, it's human nature
2) There will always be MORE good people than bad people, it's human nature

The many should not suffer from the deeds of the few. And as such, legal gun ownership prevents the good guys from being defenseless.

It's all that stops them being sweden.

>2) There will always be MORE good people than bad people, it's human nature
Actually it's the opposite.
>And as such, legal gun ownership prevents the good guys from being defenseless.
If it does then why bother having things like police? You can just buy a whole armory and shoot everything than passes near your house-fortress, right?
hah

many of them weren't gun owners but their parents were. Just apply some minimal security like having weapons and ammo in safes and not giving all your child huge amounts of drugs because the jew doctor said so will prevent many shootings. We have a good part of the population in contact with weapons and we don't have school shootings. Not yet... (only terrorism, that's another problem : don't let niggers and goatfuckers have weapons)

It's FREEDOM WORSHIP, get it right, you queer.

>Faguette thinks he knows how guns work
Those bullets are falling into the clip, duh.

Use a proxy, anti-gun rethoric as a Bulgarian does not really work well.

Revolution, Injun fighting, frontiersmen, hunters, etc. Having a gun was a necessity during America's expansion.